September 21, 2014 | 1802 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by christieehuynh

I GUESS THIS PRODUCT WAS ALRIGHT. BUT
i guess, my eyes were always fine, not dry not nothing, but at first when i used it, my skin of my eye kept peeling off, it may be just me.. but yeah. i heard good reviews so it was a disappointment. i don't like how it's also so oily, so i can only wear it at night.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a good moisturizer overall. I have been using it on and off for a year. It hydrates well, doesn't migrate into my eyes. The texture feels creamy. but glides on my skin very smoothly. Other than hydration, it doesn't really do anything for the dark circles or eye bags though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by loveloven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The reason I like this is because I'm super-sensitive to eye creams. Especially the ones containing any kind of anti-ageing ingredient.
I've almost given up on eye creams until I found this one.
This eye cream really moisturises the eye area and you can even wear it under makeup.
It's not a miracle worker, but it does the job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I was very excited to try and buy this kiehl's eye cream. I purchased this beginning of January FOR $37 cad and I'm about to run out probably tomorrow. so thats a total of 3 1/2 months.
- the baby green color of this avocado eye cream is to be expected, but I'm so used to plain white creams/gels. I was a little turned off by it at first but I got used to it.
- I love that once you rub onto your eye area, it almost turns into water. thats how I can describe it. it absorbs instantly, yet moisturizes.
- I like that it comes with a sanitary topper cause it can get messy.
- Kiehl's packaging isn't the greatest and most marketable but at the end of the day, the actual product is what's important.
- I have pretty bad heriditory dark circles, so I wasn't expecting this particular eye cream to diminish them. so this does NOT improve or claim to improve and remove dark circles. However, the overall texture of my under eye area DID improve.
- During the fall and early winter months, my eyes were a bit dehydrated. And i was using clinique's all about eyes rich cream. This kiehl's cream has helped rehydrate my under eye area and makes them dewy.
- I really like this eye cream and the benefits from the avocado. I don't love it because it wasn't life changing. But will repurchase in the future.

If you're looking for an eye cream with natural skin benefits (from the avocado) that isn't TOO rich and sticky, this one is worth a try. It recives quite a good hype from bloggers and Kiehl's. Kiehl's has a 30 day trial period that if you arent satisfied, you may return it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by notevangelista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so here's the deal folks.. this isn't a miracle worker for wrinkles, bags or dark circles (it does do something for the latter, I'll get to my observations later on in the review), it is however, very good for hydrating dry, one might say dehydrated eye areas, not flaky-dry, but dehydrated. It just makes the area looser, adds comfort to an area that just felt parched prior to my use of this cream. I have used it for about 5-6 months, and am towards the end of the smaller pot of this cream, and I have to say, the area around my eye has changed for the better. It is not as parched, it is still dry, but doesn't desperately drink up the cream anymore... which is a good thing in my opinion. The cream still works, but takes a longer time to do its thing, again a good thing in my opinion.
I use this in the morning along with the Sensai Silk Brightening Cream layered on top of a lightly applied Johnson's Face Cream, and before I go to bed along with Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I have heard people say that this is too heavy for them in the morning, and this may be because their eye area is perhaps better hydrated than mine, but I find that this is a necessary addition to my concealer application. Not only does it make application easy (I use Givenchy's ML in # 3), making the area more pliable and leaving a flawless finished result for the rest of the day that won't flake or dry up weirdly, the green tinge in it, I have noticed, NEUTRALIZES DARK CIRCLES. It makes covering up dark circles so much easier, and it is for this reason that I will always repurchase and use this product. I am going to move on to other creams that do a little more than this little beast does, but for sure, I will definitely be layering this cream together with whatever I decide to use as well. Further, if those don't work out, this cream will now always be a part of my skincare 'kit'.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im onto my third jar of this & obviously im a fan. The consistency is thick yet it is not greasy when applied. It works great on my skin as I am usually very sensitive around my eyes, however this does not irritate me in the slightest. My eyes look alot brighter & more supple due to this baby doing its job. My only critique is the jar, not very hygienic in my eyes >.< & a battle to reach the end part of the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by izapeepop

I usually LOVE kheils products and I really wanted this cream to be my eyecream because it seems good but every time I use it I get acne around my eyes and white spots on my eyes..I think it is just a bit to heavy and clogs pores or something. Usually their creams work well for me I use the d'elegence moisturizer and the line reducing concentrate. I have combination skin and quite dry skin but prone to breakouts

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Scotiabelle

Over 40 dehydrated dry lines use this. I've used sheshido, dr Brandt, skII , actually all of them. Only this and bobbi brown extra rich keep my eyes hydrated ..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ronrt86

I had a reaccuring dry flaky spot under one eye and this got rid of it in 2 applications, so I was very excited. Initially. Turns out I traded a dry spot on one eye, for horrible milia/red bumps under BOTH eyes. Keep in mind, I'm extremely sensitive and cannot use any eye creams because I always have this same reaction. This review is only to say that this eye cream is no different from others to me. If you have issues with milia, or breaking out with eye creams, do NOT think this one will be any different. I put it on for the first time Monday morning and had my first bump by wednesday night. Thursday night, both eyes were surrounded. Not for people sensitive to eye creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by beauty888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have purchased this in the US. So it was relatively priced. The cream is a thick creamy texture and it was still the same texture in winter. It is a good eye moisturiser. It is not a wrinkle cream just a moisturiser for dry skin. I have used this in winter and summer time and I dont have any complains about it.