Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

This is my favorite concealer, by far! We call it "liquid gold" in my house because it covers ANYTHING immediately and without a trace! He'd DIE if he knew I said this, but my husband even used this in college when he had problems with acne and no one ever knew -- that's how traceless this stuff is! I've had a tube for probably 4 years and there's still enough in it to use! I LOVE it! The perfect concealer for spots, redness, undereye circles -- anything. Mary Kay, don't ever change your formula!

Wow do I love this concealer! It's smooth, covers great and stays put all day. It also isn't so oily that it makes my mascara run underneath my eye. It can be a bit drying if you're used to a very creamy concealor but it works great with my eye cream. It also comes in a tube which I like better because I find I don't use too much and a little of this goes a LOOOONG way. Got my mom hooked on it too.

My HG concealer. I've used it for years and I love it! One tube lasts me FOREVER and the blendability/coverage is amazing. Cannot be beat!!! I will always have this in my makeup bag, no matter what!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the best concealer out there. I buy the yellow because it's the closest to my skin color and let me tell you it hides everything. My face tends to be red and I have dark circles and you wouldn't believe the difference once I've used this product. I hope they never ever discontinue it because I haven't found a product that comes close to the excellence of this concealer.

This is the best concealer I have ever used! I have it in beige! It would cover tire tracks on a road if it had too, it is just that good! Not oily and it doesn't make my eye skin dry out either! I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has become my HG concealer. The color I have (a light shade) is totally brightening and full coverage for my undereye circles. A godsend! The tube I have has lasted a year already. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff could effectively conceal a global conspiracy. It WILL completely hide your undereye circles, red capillaries, whatever. I use just a tinytinytiny amount, rubbed between my fingers and patted on lightly under my eyes. Goodbye circles!

My very favorite by far. I'm a PPP and this is a wonderful concealer. The trick to this is take a tiny amount between your pointer fingers and rub them together to cream it out a little and pat it where you need it. Works everytime! I've had the same tube for some time now because you really do only need a small amount. Use too much and it will look crepey and wrinkly, it's pretty concentrated.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is very good concealer to use underneeth the eyes but I mainly need concealer to cover zits and for that I don't like the tube. I prefer a tube with a wand. But the color light ivory is perfect and the texture is smooth instead of greasy without being drying. Coverage on zits is not as opaque as I would like but on smooth flaws this looks very good.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this concealer in the ivory shade two years ago and have just finished the tube. It is the most opaque concealer I've ever used; does a great job on the red areas, dark circles under eyes, and sunspots. Took one lippie off simply because, as some others have noted, it can be a bit drying and I have to mix with eye cream first. I would buy again, though.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products