Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

My HG concealer. I've used it for years and I love it! One tube lasts me FOREVER and the blendability/coverage is amazing. Cannot be beat!!! I will always have this in my makeup bag, no matter what!

on 5/20/2005 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the best concealer out there. I buy the yellow because it's the closest to my skin color and let me tell you it hides everything. My face tends to be red and I have dark circles and you wouldn't believe the difference once I've used this product. I hope they never ever discontinue it because I haven't found a product that comes close to the excellence of this concealer.

on 3/14/2005 3:01:00 PM

This is the best concealer I have ever used! I have it in beige! It would cover tire tracks on a road if it had too, it is just that good! Not oily and it doesn't make my eye skin dry out either! I love it!

on 3/8/2005 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has become my HG concealer. The color I have (a light shade) is totally brightening and full coverage for my undereye circles. A godsend! The tube I have has lasted a year already. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff could effectively conceal a global conspiracy. It WILL completely hide your undereye circles, red capillaries, whatever. I use just a tinytinytiny amount, rubbed between my fingers and patted on lightly under my eyes. Goodbye circles!

on 1/20/2005 7:00:00 PM

My very favorite by far. I'm a PPP and this is a wonderful concealer. The trick to this is take a tiny amount between your pointer fingers and rub them together to cream it out a little and pat it where you need it. Works everytime! I've had the same tube for some time now because you really do only need a small amount. Use too much and it will look crepey and wrinkly, it's pretty concentrated.

on 11/11/2004 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is very good concealer to use underneeth the eyes but I mainly need concealer to cover zits and for that I don't like the tube. I prefer a tube with a wand. But the color light ivory is perfect and the texture is smooth instead of greasy without being drying. Coverage on zits is not as opaque as I would like but on smooth flaws this looks very good.

on 9/19/2004 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this concealer in the ivory shade two years ago and have just finished the tube. It is the most opaque concealer I've ever used; does a great job on the red areas, dark circles under eyes, and sunspots. Took one lippie off simply because, as some others have noted, it can be a bit drying and I have to mix with eye cream first. I would buy again, though.

on 8/12/2004 1:12:00 AM

I wish Mary Kay would make a concealer in a pan (cream) form. This way I could put it in my compact from MK. This is a nice concealer. I use beige and have used both the former Mary Kay version to the new MK version. In the new beige, it tends to have more yellow undertones. It conceals dark circles under the eyes and ruddiness. I have a dark spot that it does not fully conceal though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Absoulutely hated this concealer! Not full coverage at all, very difficult, impossible to blend. Obviously will not repurchase