Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I kept reading about this on various blogs and forums but unfortunately it's not available in Canada. So on a trip down to Philadelphia a few months ago I scoured the downtown area and after 3 stores I finally found my beauty holy grail!

It's not a miracle cure for my picky pores and fickle sensitive skin, but it's pretty spectacular! Disappointed is not a word I think about when I see and smell this thick green goodness. It spreads on smooth (sometimes I use a q-tip to apply it because it gets under my nails), refreshes and relaxes, and is the perfect pick me up. I use it once or twice a week depending on the season and my stress level.

I wish we had this in Canada. I'm so scared I'll run out, but it's definitely a good reason to go back to the beauty stores in America!

I read about some users adding charcoal to it and can't wait to try.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Works pretty good. I'm out of town and suffering from a breakout. Picked this up at the local dollar general store. After one use this masked helped smooth down some of the blemished on my forehead. I usually use higher end masks, but this it great for a travel mask due to the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

for me it didn't do much because I didn't have much acne but for my cousin she had cystic acne and used it twice over the weekend and it made a hugeeeee difference definitely recommend this product👍🏼

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Such a refreshing face mask! I found this mask after hearing about the brand from my Mom, who used their cocoa butter during her pregnancies. This was in WalMart for about $6 in a huge tube - I couldn't believe it! It also had very good reviews online.

After a few weeks of using this mask, typically once a week, I really enjoy it. I tend to use it after showers when my pores are open, and I feel that it completely refreshes and tones my skin. This is definitely a mask for people with oily skin - I only use this on my t-zone because I feel like it would be too harsh for my cheeks. When this mask is applied, there is definitely a tingly sensation, but it is not overwhelming or uncomfortable. The scent is minty and refreshing.

My skin always feels tighter, cleaner, and clearer after using this mask. Again, this is definitely not an ideal product for people who suffer from dry patches.

For the price point, this is a great mask and I would definitely repurchase again.

I have been using this mask since I was in my teens. I am now 30, and the formula has never changed. They stay true to what they have always used, and I love that about this mask. It's a great mask that does a really good job of making your skin, well.....just your skin but BETTER. Baby soft! Not to mention it's cheap as cheap gets for a face mask, but still does an amazing job at what it is supposed to do. One tube of this clay mask, lasts me about a year. No joke. And, it doesn't dry out as long as you put the cap back on. There is honestly no reason not to buy it, because you definitely get your moneys worth x 100, not to mention the entertainment value I get outta this stuff. I always let the clay dry, and get really hard, then I walk up to my husband and kids when they are unsuspecting, and smile really big, which makes the dried clay crack and crumble. They think it's hilarious. I have to agree. Just buy it! ;D

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Not only a great snapchat tool but results in better skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think it's okay for the price, definitely wouldn't say it's the best of the best or hg worthy. This doesn't do any harm but it maybe helps with pores a little. I think it's still worth a try

i love this. sucks out all the oils. i break out a a lot and i use this once a week, normally i use my Aesop masks which are my holy grail but if i didnt have those... i wouldnt mind this one. and for the price... this stuff is really amazing.

Meh, it's ok. Nothing remmarkable, and I've used a lot of other masks that are stronger and work better than this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was not an impressive mask. Did nothing for my acne and dried me out. Sulfur just doesn't work for me I guess. I ended up giving this away.

Popular Masks