April 19, 2014 | 920 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2003 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

My favorite body/hand moisturizer...it's smells WONDERFUL like honey but not to sweet, it's nice and thick and moisturizes my skin wonderfully without feeling sticky...great for dry flaky skin...this is definitely the best lotion I've ever used and I'm a product junkie so I've been through a lot

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2003 1:06:00 PM More reviews by bethmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i liked the smell, but this moisturizer made my skin clammy and sweaty. that has NEVER happened to me before. i literally did not use this once without being totally drenched with water (even on my arms!!) this was 3 years ago, so maybe they;ve reformulated...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2002 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Chandler5

I got this at a Whole Foods mart, and it was very reasonably priced (about 7-9 bucks for 16 fl. oz. of lotion, which I'm still going through). The HCM has a very sweet, honey scent to it accented with a little floral freshness. A small bit of lotion goes a long way, and smooths on evenly and absorbs relatively quickly. The only criticism I have with this lotion is that it leaves a slightly sticky feel afterwards. But, I have horrible dry skin in winter, and this not only moisturizes, but seems to help heal chapped skin. A great product. Again, it has a very, very sweet tone, so it might not be for everyone.