December 19, 2014 | 1177 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2003 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Starlit932

I really this lotion. I first received a sample of it when my Asthetics school went to visit Kiss My Face in person. It's incredibly moisturizing, and also fast absorbing, and the scent is honey and flowers. I've never smelled anything like it, and in my opinion it's the best moisturizer fragrance Kiss My Face makes. Peaches and Cream is nice too, but much more little girl than this. There's something slightly sophisticated about the smell, although I know it's just lotion. My husband, who doesn't like many lotion smells (he's rejected the entire Victoria's Secret line, the entire Bath and Bodyworks line, and many more) likes the smell of this one too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jamiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful thick lotion, more like a cream, in a plastic bottle with a pump for easy dispensing. The scent is a soft floral honey which is intoxicating and intense in the summer and soft and calming in the colder months. I am amazed at how well and how long this lotion hydrates my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2003 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

My favorite body/hand moisturizer...it's smells WONDERFUL like honey but not to sweet, it's nice and thick and moisturizes my skin wonderfully without feeling sticky...great for dry flaky skin...this is definitely the best lotion I've ever used and I'm a product junkie so I've been through a lot

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2003 1:06:00 PM More reviews by bethmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i liked the smell, but this moisturizer made my skin clammy and sweaty. that has NEVER happened to me before. i literally did not use this once without being totally drenched with water (even on my arms!!) this was 3 years ago, so maybe they;ve reformulated...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2002 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Chandler5

I got this at a Whole Foods mart, and it was very reasonably priced (about 7-9 bucks for 16 fl. oz. of lotion, which I'm still going through). The HCM has a very sweet, honey scent to it accented with a little floral freshness. A small bit of lotion goes a long way, and smooths on evenly and absorbs relatively quickly. The only criticism I have with this lotion is that it leaves a slightly sticky feel afterwards. But, I have horrible dry skin in winter, and this not only moisturizes, but seems to help heal chapped skin. A great product. Again, it has a very, very sweet tone, so it might not be for everyone.