Kiss My Face Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

3.5

Not tested on animals

Water, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Grape Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Honey, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Yarrow Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Lavender Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Tromethamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Linalool (from essential oil)

on 12/14/2003 10:02:00 PM

My absolute favorite body moisturizer! This stuff is very emollient but never greasy. Absorbs beautifully and lasts a long time. And the smell is to DIE for. I complete adore this stuff - I'm on my third bottle or so!

on 10/25/2003 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Has a peaceful, Zen-like fragrance--beeswax and basmati rice. It is very coating, but not particularly moisturizing. My skin felt more waxy than dewy, and I'm not sure but ~45 minutes after application there was something in the lotion that seemed to make my skin slightly irritated, well more like hypersensitive to touch. Still looking for a really lovely lotion.

on 9/10/2003 8:19:00 AM

I really this lotion. I first received a sample of it when my Asthetics school went to visit Kiss My Face in person. It's incredibly moisturizing, and also fast absorbing, and the scent is honey and flowers. I've never smelled anything like it, and in my opinion it's the best moisturizer fragrance Kiss My Face makes. Peaches and Cream is nice too, but much more little girl than this. There's something slightly sophisticated about the smell, although I know it's just lotion. My husband, who doesn't like many lotion smells (he's rejected the entire Victoria's Secret line, the entire Bath and Bodyworks line, and many more) likes the smell of this one too.

on 8/10/2003 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a wonderful thick lotion, more like a cream, in a plastic bottle with a pump for easy dispensing. The scent is a soft floral honey which is intoxicating and intense in the summer and soft and calming in the colder months. I am amazed at how well and how long this lotion hydrates my skin.

on 8/5/2003 7:02:00 PM

My favorite body/hand moisturizer...it's smells WONDERFUL like honey but not to sweet, it's nice and thick and moisturizes my skin wonderfully without feeling sticky...great for dry flaky skin...this is definitely the best lotion I've ever used and I'm a product junkie so I've been through a lot

on 7/10/2003 1:06:00 PM

i liked the smell, but this moisturizer made my skin clammy and sweaty. that has NEVER happened to me before. i literally did not use this once without being totally drenched with water (even on my arms!!) this was 3 years ago, so maybe they;ve reformulated...

on 12/9/2002 11:26:00 AM

I got this at a Whole Foods mart, and it was very reasonably priced (about 7-9 bucks for 16 fl. oz. of lotion, which I'm still going through). The HCM has a very sweet, honey scent to it accented with a little floral freshness. A small bit of lotion goes a long way, and smooths on evenly and absorbs relatively quickly. The only criticism I have with this lotion is that it leaves a slightly sticky feel afterwards. But, I have horrible dry skin in winter, and this not only moisturizes, but seems to help heal chapped skin. A great product. Again, it has a very, very sweet tone, so it might not be for everyone.