November 23, 2014 | 1130 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This saved my face from scarring when I had a removal on my nose at the dermatologist. This is better to use after removals than Neosporin which can apparently irritate your skin if used repeatedly. I used this throughout the day since dry skin promotes scarring and it worked beautiful. I have extremely sensitive skin and I trust it enough to use on a baby. I would give this 100 lippies if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by nikrou

BEST EVER FOR LIPS. I WILL USE NOTHING ELSE

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It did nothing for me. I read rave reviews about it and thought for my dry skin prone to eczema it may be my miracle cream. It is thick and greasy and sits on my legs in a messy layer. Worse, it didn't hydrate or help the dryness in anyway at all even after a whole tube. I am so disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by fannyfan

PROS:
- Turns dry, peeling lips into smooth, hydrated lips
- Softens cuticles and calluses
- Makes a great undereye cream
- Prevents scarring when applied to healing breakouts
- Performs all of the above quickly, effectively, and for dirt cheap

CONS:
- Greasy, takes a long time to sink in (my husband complains)
- Can clog pores
- Not the most glamorous product or packaging

BOTTOM LINE:
This daily staple outperforms a variety of pricier one-trick ponies. Quadruple HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by ncabado

This is amazing, I have had very severe lip problems for years. Severe problems. This sped up the healing time of my broken lips to two nights! This is a staple product for me for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pondori

This product is a godsend. Vaseline isn't even on the same level as this. It's scentless and greasy, but it does its job. I use it on my lips for when my Burt's Bees chapstick isn't enough, on bug bites mixed with tea tree oil, dry knees and elbows, after shaving to ease the razor burn ^^; and adding a layer over my normal moisturizer to seal the moisture in. Even my whole family is using Aquaphor now! Sometimes when my face is super dry, I'll smear on a thin layer all over my face, and an extra goop over the severely dry areas and go to sleep. And voila! I wake up with normal skin, not alligator skin~ It doesn't break me out, while Vaseline does. You would think that something so greasy looking would break you out, but not for me. Whenever I'm bad and pop a pimple, I put some of this stuff on to help with the healing. There's no scar afterwards either. It's not as cheap as pure petroleum jelly, but it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Wutthehector

I used Aquaphor for everything. Chapped lips, scarring, dry skin, etc. For the price, this is amazing. I have acne-prone skin and I feel like it heals up my skin faster. If I put an acne treatment on a zit and then put this over it before bed, it seems to almost seal the treatment in and heals it up. I also like to put it on my eyebrows and eyelashes to keep them lush and healthy. When my knuckles get dry in the winter, it works like a charm. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by brigonc

My toddler has suffered from eczema since the day he was born. I've tried everything aveeno, cerave, vaseline etc nothing moisturizes and lasts as long as this. The big tub runs between $14-$17 but it's definitely worth the money. Don't mind the greasy feeling. My sons dermatologist recommended the rule of 3, bath for 3 mins, 3 times a week & moisturize no longer than 3 mins after the bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use to have extremely oily skin & just recently was prescribed benzoyl peroxide for my acne which is mild but it still bothered me. This stuff turned my face from extremely oily to extremely dry and after countless moisturizers this is the only product that got rid of the flakiness and dryness this caused. The cost of the little bottle is only $5.99 which isn't bad because I only use it on my face. It didn't make me break out at all and my skin is very easily irritated by anything. I use it at bedtime and in the morning no more dryness or flakiness and I can finally wear make up again with out having to worry about it caking up. It also does a great job of keeping lips smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so good I have the one in the jar and I use it on my hand my lips and I use it with my moistruizer.If you use this on your face put a little dab and that all you need.