MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I hesitated to purchase this for the longest time because it felt like buying water to me. If you're feeling similarly, please do yourself a favor and purchase it! Fix + quickly became a huge staple of my life. I spritz my face with no makeup, spritz as a makeup finisher, use it as a skin refresher, use it on my brush before applying pigments... There are so many uses. It's wonderful. So multi-purpose.

on 8/26/2014 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I just started using this for the first time, a week ago. I have oily skin so I was hesitant to buy it because well….im already dewy right?! well this gives off a healthy glow. My skin looks so fresh no matter what foundation I am using! I have not tried it with eyeshadows yet, but it seems to be promising! Highly recommended :)

on 8/23/2014 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this recently and I love it. However, I think some of the reviewers are under the wrong impression of what this is used for. This is to give you a dewy look after makeup or before. It's also for use with eye makeup. You can use it on your brush and apply eyeshadow for a true pigmented application. You can also use it to make liner out of a shadow that stays all day. I bought this with mac's "smutty green" palette, and it makes the color so vivid it's unbelievable! I don't think this is too overpriced, it could be cheaper! However, I bought the travel one for $10 and it is 1 oz. give it a try, you won't be sorry.

on 8/23/2014 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use it solely to put on glittery/shimmery/pearl eye shadows, to prevent fall out and to make the colours pop (even the colours in the Naked Palette stood out and lasted a lot longer with Fix+). Just spritze your brush with a bit of Fix+ before dabbing it in the eye shadow and sweep across your lid. I still use an eye primer, and the combination ensures that your artwork stays on without creasing the whole day.

on 8/19/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's been a long time since I was thoroughly impressed with a product. I'm already considering buying another one just in case I run out. I have been using this for about 2 months and I absolutely love it. I typically wear powder foundation during the week and I can only attest to how it works with that. My face products consist of concealer, powder foundation, and blush. I was used to the dreaded powdery look but knew that around lunchtime it will start becoming more skin-like (due to the oils of the skin mixing). With this refresher, I have those results instantly. My skin just looks like healthy, glowing skin sans makeup. I spray 2-3 "half" sprays downwards and let it mist my face. It takes seconds to dry. I understand that this is not a setting spray. However, when I use it, my makeup does not budge until I remove it at night. Without using this spray, it will usually last 8 hours tops. I highly recommend this product, especially to those that wear powder foundation.

on 8/17/2014 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift and used it as instructed, to be honest it wasnt for me, as my skinwas already oily and when I would this product on, it would make it look even more oily! Maybe I used it wrong, but won't be repurchasing.

on 8/16/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

There seems to be a misconception that Fix+ is a spray that sets the make up. I can guarantee 100% that this is not the case. It's just a refresher spray something to use if you have used too much powder. Another way it can be used before applying foundation for hydration purposes. Tbh a simple bottle with water to spray can do the same job for a fraction of the price. For me this is a take it or leave it product neither here nor there.

on 8/9/2014 4:20:00 PM

I use this on before I put my foundation just for extra hydration. I dont love but I dont hate this product. It is definitely something that I can live without but I just like the thought of it may be doing something but honestly, I do not find any difference in the application of applying my foundation with or without this product on. I have used it to freshen up my makeup throughout the day and it just makes me very shiny but not in a dewy fresh looking way. I would only purchase this if you would like that extra bit of pampering throughout your makeup routine.

on 8/8/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Orginally I was crazy over buying this product but once I got it in my hands..its not worth the hype. I got it mainly for helping blend my cream foundations out and something to take away the powdery look. I will admit it does do what it says but I just noticed it made me a tad bit to shiny. I guess this is a product for people with extremely dry skin. For 23 bucks its def a product I can live without which is why I will be returning it.

on 8/7/2014 6:00:00 PM

I love this. It helps my makeup stay on and perfect. It has a lodge scent I'm not in love with but it's not horribly overbearing. It makes my face feel refreshed and like it's zapped with vitamins.

Popular Face Skincare Products