September 2, 2014 | 2017 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loving this and loving user bellabellabellas cocaine reference!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG setting spray!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff and you won't ever find me without it! I tried a few other before this.. Urban Decay, Jane Iredale, Model in a Bottle, etc and they were good, but this is the best for me.. gentle, soothing, moisturizing, but sets my makeup into a flawless, long lasting finish. Put on too much foundation? Use a little too much powder? Dry patches showing thru during your busy day? Just a spray of this will fix it all! It just melts everything into my skin and removes that powdery look that you can get after putting on setting power, bronzer, blush and highlight! Makes it all look like your skin! I also love that it doesn't have a chemical smell and doesn't sting or irritate my sensitive skin! I have combo skin that can be really dry in some areas and really oily in my tzone during my busy day as a hairdresser and this helps my skin stay flawless and refreshed all day. It gives me soothing moisture where I need it, and lasting power in those oily places. I took a lippy off the packaging bc I wish they would do a regular pump for this.. The one they have looks nice and I like that it locks, but its doesn't spray as fine of a mist as I would like.. and sometimes it spits big drops onto your face.. Especially if your near the end of the bottle. Its easy to over soak my face with this. Honestly, it doesn't affect the outcome if you spray too much, but it just takes longer to dry and wastes product.. I feel like I go through this stuff faster than is necessary sometimes. If they put a regular spray pump on this, it would be perfect! I buy a full size for at home and a travel to throw in a purse and I've already repurchased many times! AMAZING and I love it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by bellabellabella

I've tried Elf, NYX Dewy and now this setting spray. I think its OK, it doesn't blow me away. Yes, it takes the "powdery" look away and makes skin look fresh but I have found all the other ones do that as well. I haven't found it to be any better than any of the others to be honest. My favorite, believe it or not, is the ELF! That one makes me makeup look perfect all day. I will continue to use this but will not repurchase. I spray a tad on my eyeliner brush and then dip in shadow to use as a liner under my eye but it does not make the liner last much longer than using without it. I also think it smells like cocaine :/ Don't ask how I know lol. It's a chemical smell but goes away as soon as you spray it. I do like the lock feature and sleek bottle. Just a so-so product, wish I liked it more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used and loved this product for years. It is such a refreshing mist, feels good on your face without making your face look sweaty or feel sticky. It takes the "powdery" look away from my face after I apply powder over my foundation and gives my dry skin a slightly "dewy" appearance. If you have really oily skin then you may not like this product. I keep a purse size bottle with me at all times because I love it so much! It lasts quite awhile too, except I go through more of it in the summer and repurchase more often. I will buy over and over and over.

Pros:
Keeps your makeup on longer
You can spray it on your brush to make eyeshadows and blushes more vibrant
Gives you a "dewy" look
Takes away the "powdery" look from your face
Refeshing!!

Cons:
Not exactly cheap, but it is worth $21 to me
Radiant dewy look may not be for everyone

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Missbo

At first this spray used to make my face break out so i gave it a break for some time. I started using it again and im in love with it, but this time i only use it after i have set my powder, to spray and get the dewy look, not on my bare skin to moisturize it.. That's what the moisturizer is for, not this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite setting spray, gives me a dewey/glowy finish :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I realized that even though I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff that I have never reviewed it. I LOVE this stuff.

Now if you are expecting a "setting" and "stay in place and won't budge spray" this isn't it. This ideal for settling the LOOK of powder. It doesnt set it in. This is good for spritzing on your bare skin anytime for refreshing. I personally use this for a couple different things only. Mostly, I spray it on my foundation brush (Real Techniques Buffer or Multi Tasker) and after I applied all my foundation and concealer I dab this on to soften everything and make it "dewy". I never powder because I am dry. (just minimal in the summer) The pther purpose is wetting my brush and using it for Mineralize Skinfinish. I sometimes use this as foundation in the warmer months and this is a great technique. Same can be said for Studio Fix powder to jazz up the dullness that powder has.

Of course, there are several sprays out there but I prefer this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Sara2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Alright so I got this just a month ago. I really like it as it brightens up your face even though u don't wear makeup, and the packaging is really convenient too, especially with the travel spray lock on it. The reason it lost one Lippie is that the nozzle of the bottle sprays too hard no matter how gentle I am. For instance , I wanted to spray it on my cheek area only and ended up spraying it over my eyes as well, ruining my eyeshadow matte look. But maybe once I get used to it, it will be ok. But if ur looking for a refreshing look where u can skip makeup and look dazzling then this is it for u

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this stuff BUT...for the price there is a dupe I found for much less. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herb and Rosewater for $7. They work identical and MAC is also less product at 3.4 oz., whereas Mario Badescu is 4 oz. No chemicals or anything fake in the later either. It's rosewater and herbs that make your face feel moisturized and look great. I actually prefer the Mario over MAC now. I hope this helps anyone trying to find a dupe for MAC because it's fairly expensive at $21.

Also, I kept hearing before I ever purchased the MAC one that it's a setting spray to prolong makeup, it is not. It tones the powdery look on your face and gives you a dewy to satin look. So does the Mario one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by marchell

This is one of those things that you didn't know you needed but after you get it, you see everything you've been doing wrong! Its magic water, I love it, it smells really nice, not sticky and doesn't leave your face feeling stiff.