The Body Shop Fragrance-Free Elderflower Eye Gel

3.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Dark: Water, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Kinetin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol. Light: Water, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Kinetin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol. Medium: Water, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Kinetin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol.

on 8/7/2006 10:42:00 AM

I've been using this product for more than 20 years now. It really is the best and cheapest eye treatment I've found. I use it at bedtime and don't have puffy eyes in the mornings when I wake up. It's also soothing for allergies, my eyes are very dry and get itchy and irritated. Keep it in the fridge and it feels wonderful:) Compared to Clinique's All About Eyes, TBS does not burn my eyes or leave a greasy film. Will buy it till they stop making it.

on 6/13/2006 9:23:00 AM

It immediately refreshes and rehydrates the eyes, and seemingly brightens them up too (perhaps it is more a psychological effect here, but anyhow). It has an alcoholic scent, which I am not too keen on, and I donít think it does any thing differently to the much cheaper eye gels that you can get.

on 5/28/2006 11:35:00 PM

this eye gel has a very soothing and cooling effect (i stash this in the fridge to maximize this :D ). good for depuffing my eyes, but other than that, it doesn't seem to do much. good to use if you're not suffering from dark eye circles / fine lines. if you're looking for a miracle, look elsewhere. LOL. will buy it again because i love the cooling sensation on my lids!!

on 5/13/2006 1:27:00 PM

Was with a friend who work for BodyShop so hence the 50% discount and tried quite a few thing from BodyShop. This is one of them and getting this because of gd rave review here but it was not meant to work on my eyes...it just a gel for the eyes, i left it in fridge and it was very cooling to use. It does help abit on the puffy and dark circle but after that not much effect and i finish the product and never repurchase, bet i won't ever will.

I work at TBS and this is a really popular product ,but i always thought it wasnt very good and never would reccomend it because the reviews on MUA werent good haha.well anyway my eyes had become really really dry underneath because i had been using a Benzoyl peroxide treatment (not on my eyes of course but some how it had managed to dry my eyes anyway) i was at work and my foundation had grabbed on the dryness,so i decided to try this eye gel and it was awesome !!! it totally hydrated and tightened my eyes i had tryed heaps of things to take away the dryness but this was the only thing that worked so i have bought it and its so cheap !! will repurchase

on 4/28/2006 2:59:00 PM

I am in my 20's and i have already noticed FINE lines under my eyes >< oh well still love this tho!

2nd Update: I just found out that this contains alcohol! so i will not be repurchasing again. I have switched to st. ives cucumber and elastin eye stress gel which is A LOT cheaper and far superior! continued >>

on 4/27/2006 3:32:00 PM

This refreshes my eyes pretty well and leaves no trace of stickiness nor greasiness. makes my eyes seem less tired somehow and smooth enough to pat on my concealer. Asorbs quickly too. Value for money & certainly one of my fave products from The Body Shop. =)

on 4/18/2006 12:22:00 AM

this product does nothing except feeling sticky on my undereye. i got it for like $8. not at all entertaining.

on 8/19/2005 5:28:00 PM

I read on a website that this one will help to reduce puffiness and darkcircles. However, after a 3 or 4 months period of use, I found it did nothing to me. It couldn't reduce either my rarely happened puffiness or my darkcirle. I've put it in the frige and the feeling of applying it on is cool and nice, but it's too sticky! My hair always get caught by it. The price is fine to me, after trying many expensive but also non-efficient ones. I use the left jar as some lip moisturizer and will keep on looking for my HG eye treatment.

Well, this doesn't do much but does good for depuffing the eyes. If not applied properly, it'll give you fine lines. Because of it, I got some. But it could also help in the fine lines onlly if applied correctly. It did nothing to my friend and her mom though. And it's pretty expensive for something that does little. However, I'm sure it's gonna last me a long time.