July 29, 2014 | 1340 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Fragrance-Free Elderflower Eye Gel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2006 11:35:00 PM More reviews by elphinstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eye gel has a very soothing and cooling effect (i stash this in the fridge to maximize this :D ). good for depuffing my eyes, but other than that, it doesn't seem to do much. good to use if you're not suffering from dark eye circles / fine lines. if you're looking for a miracle, look elsewhere. LOL. will buy it again because i love the cooling sensation on my lids!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2006 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

Was with a friend who work for BodyShop so hence the 50% discount and tried quite a few thing from BodyShop. This is one of them and getting this because of gd rave review here but it was not meant to work on my eyes...it just a gel for the eyes, i left it in fridge and it was very cooling to use. It does help abit on the puffy and dark circle but after that not much effect and i finish the product and never repurchase, bet i won't ever will.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 3:00:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I work at TBS and this is a really popular product ,but i always thought it wasnt very good and never would reccomend it because the reviews on MUA werent good haha.well anyway my eyes had become really really dry underneath because i had been using a Benzoyl peroxide treatment (not on my eyes of course but some how it had managed to dry my eyes anyway) i was at work and my foundation had grabbed on the dryness,so i decided to try this eye gel and it was awesome !!! it totally hydrated and tightened my eyes i had tryed heaps of things to take away the dryness but this was the only thing that worked so i have bought it and its so cheap !! will repurchase

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 2:59:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I am in my 20's and i have already noticed FINE lines under my eyes >< oh well still love this tho!

2nd Update: I just found out that this contains alcohol! so i will not be repurchasing again. I have switched to st. ives cucumber and elastin eye stress gel which is A LOT cheaper and far superior! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by cherrysoda

This refreshes my eyes pretty well and leaves no trace of stickiness nor greasiness. makes my eyes seem less tired somehow and smooth enough to pat on my concealer. Asorbs quickly too. Value for money & certainly one of my fave products from The Body Shop. =)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Bidut

this product does nothing except feeling sticky on my undereye. i got it for like $8. not at all entertaining.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Qyee

I read on a website that this one will help to reduce puffiness and darkcircles. However, after a 3 or 4 months period of use, I found it did nothing to me. It couldn't reduce either my rarely happened puffiness or my darkcirle. I've put it in the frige and the feeling of applying it on is cool and nice, but it's too sticky! My hair always get caught by it. The price is fine to me, after trying many expensive but also non-efficient ones. I use the left jar as some lip moisturizer and will keep on looking for my HG eye treatment.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2005 6:20:00 AM More reviews by AlasseMinyatur

Well, this doesn't do much but does good for depuffing the eyes. If not applied properly, it'll give you fine lines. Because of it, I got some. But it could also help in the fine lines onlly if applied correctly. It did nothing to my friend and her mom though. And it's pretty expensive for something that does little. However, I'm sure it's gonna last me a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 6:17:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

This is an average eye treatment... it's a light gel so it's not enough moisturizing for my liking. The cooling/soothing effect is pleasant, but the gel is too sticky. I had to wait a few minutes to let it dry and then I could put the concealer.

I got it as a GWP but I wouldn't purchase it. I need a rich eye cream and this everything but rich. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Ajziz

I love this eye gel! It works great on my dry and sensitive skin. I store it in the fridge, I think it helps reduce my eyes getting puffy. I use it int he morning and at night. I would love it even more if it came in a tube so I didn't have to stick my fingers in it everytime.

---update--- I don't know if my product has got too old, but it's really started to sting/burn when I apply it. Now I'm doubtful if I'll buy it again.