October 21, 2014 | 933 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by drivenbyyourmom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells like Fruit Loops!!! I loved the pretty green shade of the tub water and also how fast this bomb dissolved - much faster than others I have used. While relaxing and gazing at the water, I did notice the sparkles that others have said were non-existant. They aren't big chunks of glitter - just really small subtle shimmer particles. Overall this was a really nice bath. My favorite thing was that I was super-moisturized following the bath. I didn't expect this to be one of the more moisturizing bath bombs so that was a pleasant surprise. I will repurchase with my next LUSH order.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by fuzzzybunny

I would not buy this again since there are other bath bombs I love oh so much.

This was nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by araisin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The nice green tint of the water was lovely, but nothing really wowed me about this bath bomb. It really reminded me of the lime LifeSaver candy (scent and color). I'm not a big fan of lemon (hints of it are ok, but this is very lemony), so I guess that pretty much sealed it for me. However, it was pleasant enough. Won't repurchase, but only because it's just not my taste. What I really liked, however, is that there was no stuff escaping from the bomb and floating around the bath water. I prefer the straight bombs, no "treats" inside.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 2:53:00 AM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! it tints the water a light green, plus it releases a refreshing lemony scent! I would definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 9:07:00 AM More reviews by ichorous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

lovely! Nice smell, similar to that of the Sexy Peel soap, only moisturizing and glittery ;D Tints water a pretty light green and is not overly drying even for my super dry skin (granted I always add a few drops of bath oil as precaution) smells deliciously, is very refreshing and overall the best one.
Only drawback is that it's rather expensive to use as other than weekend treat for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 11:30:00 PM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite bath bomb yet!!! The smell is FANTASTIC!!! I've only tried 6 of the other bath bombs so far but I have used two of these already. I love that this bomb does not have any confetti in it which makes a mess of the tub. When I first try out a bath bomb I put it in an ugly nylon just in case they have added stuff inside the bombs. I prefer not having to do that so it is nice that this bomb smells awesome and doesn't make a mess of my tub. Not very relaxing to have to clean out the tub right after a bath imo. After using this in the bath my skin smells so good. Husband loves it. Also turns the water a pale green which is fun. Does not stain tub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I bought this, Bathos and All that Jasmine, and this was the only bath product out of my LUSH shipment that I actually liked, scratch that, *loved*. It turned my water a lovely shade of green and smelled absolutely amazing, kind of citrus-y. The fragrance reminds me of spring. Definitely worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 2:13:00 AM More reviews by LeaLei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Bath Bomb!! Turns the bath water a pretty shade of green. Its got a great lemongrass scent...its definitely energizing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 11:49:00 AM More reviews by ollybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best product for summer! Nothing beats slipping into a cool avobath on a hot day - the lemongrass instantly refreshes and revives you. If they ever discontinue this I shall cry!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2006 11:18:00 PM More reviews by bluehula

It smelled great and made my skin silky soft. I would definitely buy this again!