MAC Frost - Angel

on 9/22/2013 10:51:00 PM

Man, this is the most gorgeous lipstick color EVER. But it doesn't last at all. So I have to still stick with my tried and true Urban Decay Sydney .

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to love this lipstick color so badly. It is a gorgeous color and I can see how it could look flattering on so many different skin tones. It just looks slightly off when applied to my lips. I'm not sure if it's just personal preference or not. It is supposed to a warmish, neutral pink but it looks kind of cool on my own lips. Thankfully I got this utilizing the Back to Mac program so I didn't have to pay any money. But still. I wish I had picked out a different shade and really analyzed it in different kinds of lighting. But check it out for yourself because it looks nice on so many people...just not me.

on 8/22/2013 11:23:00 PM

I love this lipstick! It's the perfect color to wear when you just want a light pink color on your lips or have a really dramatic eye. Of course like all Mac lip products it smells like vanilla , which is a plus for me. It applies smoothly and evenly and never feels heavy on the lips. I can always count on this product to pull my whole look together

on 8/22/2013 6:18:00 PM

I love this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. To look at in the tube, I'd never think of buying it but like another reviewer stated, it's like my lips but better, more pink and amazing.
Highly recommended

on 8/7/2013 2:49:00 PM

On my pale lips, this is a perfect pink, "My lips but better" look. Will repurchase over and over again. Very subtle on me.

MAC's Angel lipstick was the first lipstick I've ever bought and I still absolutely love it! It's a gorgeous pink neutral shade that is great for everyday wear or if you have a dramatic smokey eye this lipstick is perfect to tone down the look. MAC categorized this product as a frost, but in my opinion it is not frosty at all which is a good thing! (I tend to stay away from frost lipsticks because I do not find them flattering at all). This is staple lipstick that should be in every woman's collection and I will definitely keep on repurchasing it :)

on 7/27/2013 1:52:00 AM

Definitely my favorite Mac lipstick. It's a nice pink beige colour perfect for everyday wear. Would match most skin tones. Great for a natural look as well with a smokey eye.
That being said nowadays there are many cheaper dupes for this lipstick that are just as great. And with this lipstick being almost $20 and not overly lasting its probably best to buy the cheaper alternative for me anyway.
A perfect dupe for angel is maybelline colour whisper in lust for blush and half the price.

Upon purchasing, I was at the MAC counter to buy the bombshell lipstick, but they were sold out and the guy said Angel was the closest match. So I bought it, and I'm really glad I did because the color is very flattering. Yeah, you may need to re-apply a couple of times, but it's so moisturizing that it's okay. It's only $15 and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

on 7/9/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's a very flattering color for nc35, goes with most eye color. Easy to wear. Almost finished with current one & must repurchase.

on 6/26/2013 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Not very pigmented, doesn't last very long. Not impressed.

Popular Lipsticks