Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dicaprylyl Ether , Water , Isododecane , Talc , Trihydroxystearin , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Polyglyceryl 3 Beeswax , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Kaolin , Tribehenin , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Propylene Carbonate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Chloride , Dimethiconol , Laureth 4 , BHT , Tocopherol , May Contain (+/-): , Titanium DioxideCI 77891 , Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful! This product is a full coverage mousse. It is thick but blends out nicely, I just use my fingers. When I'm done I sponge my face with a damp beauty blender. By doing that it shears out the foundation, so you don't get cake face! Yet, even by doing this I still will get some creasing at my smile lines about an hour after application. That's not a huge deal if you don't mind making a few quick touch ups, or if you don't like smiling! I wouldn't recommend this as a summer foundation, it will seriously melt off your face. But, with that being said, I think that this is perfect for fall and winter, especially in Canada! The shade match (light porcelain) is excellent for those sunless winter months! This product can cling to dry patches, but if you wash and hydrate your face, then use primer on those trouble areas, there shouldn't be any problems. Overall, I would recommend this to someone with young skin who is wanting an everyday full coverage foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this foundation about a year ago when my acne was at it's worst and I needed a lot of coverage

This foundation is very full coverage and covers everything well. However its too thick to blend well. It clung to my dry patches of acne that was healing and just melted off my face.
If you need full coverage at the drugstore go for L'Oreal.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I feel like this is a pretty good 'go-to' everyday type of foundation. It does not keep my face matte (no foundation, no matter how expensive it is does) but it looks pretty good on the face. I love the coverage and it doesn't look cakey (when applied with a sponge). I love the packaging - tubes are super good for travelling and you can get every tiny piece of the product left in it. Bronzer and highlight looks amazing on this foundation. It's full coverage. Will be repurchasing since it is pretty cheap and works pretty well, way better than Loreal' Infallible 24-Hour Matte foundation.

This is an okay product, definitely not one of my favorites. While I like the actual packaging, price, and how it covered flaws, I didn't see a lot of staying power. I often needed to re-apply it during the day, which I found annoying. It was also hard to find an exact match for my skin tone.

I bought two of these during a BOGO sale at CVS, so after I used one I still had another one. Since I didn't love this, I gave it to my mother who was looking for some new foundation. The shade and foundation works much better for her, so at least I know what type of foundation to buy for her in the future!

HORRIBLE. GAVE ME TERRIBLE BLACKHEADS AND CYSTIC ACNE EVERYWHERE. the color shades were all a bit pink as well. but other than that the texture was quite creamy and the coverage it have was pretty decent but I just couldn't get past the breakouts it caused

I love this foundation it's a nice it has a great coverage I don't need anything to cover anything up and a last pretty long and the price is great it coast like $5 on sale so I would recommend this foundation and re buy it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loved this foundation! It has pink undertones which is perfect for my skin. I have very oily skin and this foundation actually stayed on through work so for about 8 hours. I got the lightest shade which I believe is light porcelain. Wouldn't recommend it for dry skin because it did cling to one dry spot I had even though it wasn't very noticeable.

I got this when it first came out and tried it out and holy diaster its wayyyy to thick for my liking and it just did not sit tight on my skin at all it looked like i had plaster on my face lol i tried my beauty blender my real techniques complexion sponge then i tried brushes....nope nothing worked lol so i gave it away but alot of girls love this i wanted too but its just to heavy for me and looked cakey...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My skin tends to start to get oily about half way through the day, so I thought that a matte foundation would be perfect. The first week of using it, the product worked great, but later on, my oil started showing through and it started to apply streaky on my face. I would not suggest buying this product if you tend to have oily skin.

Honestly best drugstore foundation i've used! full coverage and lasts 7-8 hours for only 4 dollars? OF COURSE i will buy this again!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

NEW Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation - First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation~First Impression/Review by AlexaMarieMakeup

Rimmel Stay Matte Collection Review by LivingDeadGirl

Drugstore acne coverage foundation | Review of Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation by Natasha Ohara

Review | Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation ? by SerafinBeauty