July 23, 2014 | 2156 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by LauraLevine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale at Walgreens for $2.50 after the first time it became my hg. I love it. I went back and bought2 more for back up. It really stays matte all day and it lasts just as long. It even covers everything so i don't need concealer after all

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Loved10

I love this product. It has great coverage but didn't settle into my lines or pores. It also did not cling to any of my dry spots. This foundation only broke down slightly on my nose where I am always using tissues as I have allergies. This stay matte formula does just that. After an 8 hour shift I got home and had no shine at all. Very good and very affordable!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by gechok

I like it a lot. I picked this up at Ulta one day because I wanted a good, full-coverage foundation. I wanted Revlon ColorStay, but I got the Rimmel because it was cheaper.

I like it a lot. I think it's really thick and full coverage. I wouldn't wear it for everyday. I'm 16 and I usually only wear a BB cream.

The reason I rated this a 4 is because when I put it on, it makes me look like I have a mustache and I don't know why. I just put a lighter concealer around my mouth and it's all good.

I also like to mix this equally with my MUFE Mat Velvet foundation for nighttime.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

I have come back to change my review of this foundation. I really liked it at first and gave a high rating. After a few weeks of using it I noticed I was breaking out. So I would not recommend this to anyone for that reason although it goes on nice and stays put. But I have used many other matte, longwear foundations and have never broken out. YAK!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by gabs87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AislingBo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this in True Ivory but found it very dark (I have pale, Irish skin with a little redness on my cheeks caused by Keratosis Pilaris and lots of freckles) so I bought it in Ivory when my first bottle ran out.

Pros:
Great for a night out
Good coverage
Matte so I don't look all sweaty
Lasts long enough for a night out (6-8 hours or so)
Only a small amount of product is needed (mixed with moisturises - see cons) to cover my whole face

Cons:
Definitely not a daytime foundation for me as it was very thick and didn't look even a little natural
Quite thick so I mix it with a moisturiser on my hand before applying to make it easier to spread
Hard to apply with a brush, I resorted to using my fingers as it was just too think for the brush

Definitely not my HG foundation and I wouldn't use this for the daytime, as it's too heavy for my pale skin. I use YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat in B20 for daytime.
Worth the buy for a night out, though, and with the price it is you cant go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by jtguppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG foundation. Have been using Rimmel 24hr for last 5 years. This beats it. I don't worry about shine at all. I still powder the sides and tip of my nose and just under my eyes as I actually pat this on in a similar way to concealer. No need for concealer now.

Colour match is better for me. I wear 'Ivory 100' and it is actually perfect.

I'll be devastated if they discontinue this. Full coverage. Long lasting. I wear stick blush (NYX) in Tea Rose. No problem blending.

Definitely try this if you have normal or normal to oily skin and like matte finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite the fact I have a dry skin complex, I really enjoy this product. It is so full coverage and matches my skin perfectly. It gives a natural matte look and is very long lasting. It doesn't look so good on dry spots but it is sufficient and for 5 dollars, you really can't beat it. Definitely repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

I got this product because it was on special for $6. I got it one shade to light which 200. The color stills works well for me although it does not look matte at all. Even in the winter I get shine on my face. So I have to touch up pretty often which is still ok as I have a habit of checking my makeup now and then. The packaging is not bulky at all but what I don't like is that it's a squeeze tube. I would definitely repurchase though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by caitie96

I love this! Only purchased it recently so have worn it a few times and every time it has lasted all through the day just fine when I set it with my FOA loose translucent powder.
It does feel a bit thicker than other foundations I have tried, and it a little more difficult to apply but is completely worth it as on my skin it gives very full coverage and when combined with a bit of concealer on major blemishes is almost flawless.
The other major plus about this is as a fair skinned girl I've struggled with all the lightest shades of foundation being too orange on me, this is the first one I've tried where the lightest shade fits me perfectly :)