July 26, 2014 | 985 users online

Masks - MD Forte - Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by yoganurse

This is a truly effective mask. It stings a little (for about 2 min) but that's ok - let's me know it's working. After about 15 min, I washed it off and my face was incredibly smooth and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Hannah30

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this as a complementary product from a specialty store. It is very nice. I have oily skin and I was very skeptical as to how it would work for me, but I really like it. Hydra Masque contains both Aha and Bha and brightens the skin. It contains French white clay which refines pores and can be worn overnight. There is no irritation at all with this. I have used it twice in the past three days because I like it so well. Upon application there is a slight stinging sensation. this subsides after a few minutes. I will definetly recommend this to everyone and keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 2:47:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Retin A isn't doing the job on my acne and blackheads, so I tried this masque - and boy, did it deliver! Granted, I didn't use it for wrinkle reduction (I'm 26), but it got rid of dead skin, gave me a wonderful glow, and best of all - it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's amazing to find a product that actually delivers on its promises!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2003 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is another great product from MD Forte, this mask leaves my skin soft and refreshed. It contains beta and glycolic acids, it really helps get rid of dead skin and flakes without irritation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 10:35:00 AM More reviews by glenda

I love love love this mask. When I first tried it, I'm a bit shocked becoz the color is ugly yellowish (like MD formulation's Hydra-firm AHA mask's color, but didn't hydrate nor firm LOL). OK back to this mask. I don't have sensitive skin but still feel some tingling sensation after about 2 minutes, but not too bad. After 15 minutes, rinse off, my face is deadskin (most of them) free and glowing!!! The price I think is ok, $23 for 4oz but it should last quite a while. BTW, I bought it from dermadoctor.com