November 26, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2003 6:57:00 PM More reviews by shamima

this smells lovely. i am a big fan of citrusy scents. and it is cheap, and it does a good job mositurizing my lips. i always have a bunch of bb lipsmackers around in different flavours, a couple in jacket pockets, one in my purse, one at school etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 1:56:00 PM More reviews by AngelBaby686

This was my all time favorite lip smacker! YUM YUM YUM!! It smells soooo good ( just like pink lemonade) and really does mousturize your lips...also, it leaves your lips a soft soft pink, noticable, but not too noticable...also its dirt cheap (what is it? $1.50??) I will definetly be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lemony! This lipsmacker moisturizes very well. I love the glossy light tint it gives to my lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by bribabe05

Generally, I like Lip Smackers, but for some odd reason, this one make my lips go all weird...like peeling and stuff... I've never had that problem with any of the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2003 12:50:00 AM More reviews by xxtimelessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A citrusy cent with a little bit of sweetness. Not so sugary.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 3:11:00 AM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this stuff today, and while I like it, the smell kind of puts me off a little...mainly b/c my morning sickness hasn't ebbed completely even though I'm almost 5 months pregnant(it should have been gone after 12 weeks damnit!), and fake lemon scents remind me of this awful Burt's Bees lemon balm I had that made me sick real early on. It's a good balm though, I just have to disassociate lemony smells from puking & I'm sure I'll be okay & love this stuff(it DOES taste nice). Either that or I'll save it for my daughter :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 10:09:00 PM More reviews by jgirl528

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells like tart lemonade! I really wish it tasted like it, bc citrus flavors are my fave. It's a nice regular balm otherwise. Cheap!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2003 4:36:00 PM More reviews by technopixie

One of the most fabulous lipsmackers. Unlike Dr Pepper, it doesn't make my lips peel. It also doesn't give a whitish film like some lip balms do. The scent is amazing, it really smells and feels like a high end aromatherapy lip balm. At first the flavor was a little disappointing- it doesn't have the intensity of other lipsmackers. But after a couple days of acclimating I noticed it leaves a subtle sweet taste and tingles a bit like lemon juice. Excellent product, go buy it.

Update: it didn't age well in my pocket, it now tastes like plastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2003 12:18:00 PM More reviews by rakkle99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I have been using Pink Lemonade for years and it is my very favorite. Not too mushy, not too waxy and it smells great. I usually buy two or three tubes at a time just to make sure I don't run out. This is absolutely the best for moisture and shine without color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2003 8:50:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite lipsmacker! Smells AND tastes exactly like lemonade!!
Light and creamy,very moisturizing! Wish it had SPF,but that's ok,i'll just use it indoors. For under a buck,no complaining allowed!