Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.9

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

on 12/28/2014 1:41:00 AM

I love love love this BB cream! I use it often instead of my foundation and I think it looks just as good. I don't have much to cover on my skin so I don't know if it has good coverage or not but I just absolutely love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out. It's super affordable and the packaging is cute and it's just something quick and easy you can use which gives you the look of a light foundation! Definitely recommend

I absolutely adore this product! I use it just as much as my IT cosmetics CC+ cream and love it just as much as well. I use either one of those creams on days I'm being lazy or prefer a more natural look. Using my real techniques buffing brush I dip the brush into product unto the back of my hand and blend and buff away into my face. I feel with the brush I can squeeze the most coverage out of both products... Although the it cc is very full coverage in itself! Just a couple swipes of my NARS radiant creamy concealer around my eyes, nose, and chin and whatever breakouts I might have, and a smidge of Laura Mercier translucent powder and I'm ready to go for the day. It seems to hold up daily well on my extremely oily skin and doesn't seem to break me out as well which is always a plus! Give it a try! It doesn't hurt considering its around $7! It's a steal for the product! Also love the fact that it's in a squeeze tube!

on 12/21/2014 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my Holy Grail BB Cream! I've been using this for 4 months.
I love that it has acne-fighting ingredients in it, I'm always so paranoid about make-up making my spots worse, but this helps clear them up. It doesn't clog my pores, or irritate y skin in anyway. It's a sheer coverage, so it doesn't cover up imperfections. But it's light, looks natural, and doesn't feel heavy on my skin.
I use the Light shade and it matches my skin perfectly when it's blended in. And it's easy to apply and blend in.
The price is good in my opinion. The packaging is nice, the cap is on the bottom, so getting that last bit of product out shouldn't be an issue.
I recommend trying this out!

on 12/21/2014 8:13:00 PM

I love this stuff. I use it to cover redness when my face is clear, and mix it with foundations to add some acne fighting ingredients when I'm trying to cover breakouts. I have dry skin and I don't find this too drying even with the salicylic acid. I will buy this over and over.

on 12/19/2014 4:42:00 PM

the best bb cream I've tried, not to oily for my skin type, I wish it had SPF but nothing can be perfect, I got it in "Medium Sheer Tint" and it's perf for my skin tone totally recommend it.

This is an overall good bb cream. I have tried many foundations, bb cream, cc creams, and tinted moisturizers. Most of them fail to give me both a natural finish and not enhance my flaws. Those flaws are discoloration around my mouth, discoloration under my eyes making them appear darker, redness around my nose, my chin and cheeks. This bb cream helps evening everything out by giving color to the areas with discoloration, reduce redness, slightly reduces the visibility of my pores.

Bb creams are not meant to be medium-full coverage. They are more of a tinted moisturizer, which is what I want at the moment. Know this is a sheer (buildable) to light-medium coverage.

With the cold weather, I tend to get dry on my chin and the bottom half of my cheeks. Most drugstore and high-end face makeup cake up on/near my fine lines and oily parts of my face, they linger on my dry patches which is my #1 pet peeve. This did not do that.

I can get very oily on my t-zone especially on and around my nose, and between my eyebrows. Most liquid face makeup make me excessively oily if it has oil or if its matte because it dies out my skin. Only this bb cream and Diorskin bb cream have balanced my skin moisture to cause me to get minimal oil breakthrough, and not make me dry where I usually tend to.

The salicyc acid is meant to fight acne, this bb cream doesn't help get rid of acne, but it doesn't break me out like many other products do. I will copy and paste to make sense of this. From Paula's Choice website: "Although this contains sodium hydroxide which is typically used to adjust and hold a formula's pH, the amount of kaolin (clay) that precedes it on the ingredient list likely keeps this BB cream from being within the ideal acidic pH range for the salicylic acid to exfoliate."

So far, I have only applied it with clean fingers. It has given me a beautiful finish, and blends easily.

To wrap it up, this has been my favorite drugstore face makeup. For the price, amount of product(1oz), and the finish it is a great buy.

on 12/17/2014 4:42:00 AM

This product does not offer any coverage at all, and it does not do what it claims to do which is pretty disappointing. The only pro is that the price is affordable.

on 12/16/2014 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this product. I use it daily and add a little foundation to my stubborn acne marked cheeks only, so I don't look caked in make up which I felt like I had to before. The colour is very natural and doesn't leave me oily. But I'm having trouble finding it now seems to be being replaced by the no coverage, oily, bad coloured Dream Fresh, I'm gutted 😢

on 12/15/2014 10:40:00 PM

Pros- amazing product for oily skin! it goes on and blends evenly and looks very natural and matte looking! and i feels as if you have nothing on. and does not cause breaking out or acne.

Cons- runs out really quickly, and the smell isnt that pleasant

Overall- would defs buy again!

This is my HG product. I have relatively clear skin but it is very blotchy and red. Pros: covers up my blotchy skin blends flawlessly doesn't have a strong scent packaging is pretty covers up minor flaws clears up pimples cons: doesn't cover up extreme redness alittle bit pricy feels kind of gross on the skin at first i enjoy this product because i don't like to wear foundation and because i don't have very much acne it covers any small blemishes. i would purchase this again.