Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

on 1/24/2015 2:39:00 AM

Ah-MAZING. I work (serving) shifts on the weekend, usually doubles which means a 12-hour day. My bareminerals foundation would slide off/get oily and cause blocked pores..decided to try this and it's holy grail material! Doesn't break me out - in fact heals blemishes, build able coverage, doesn't oxidize. LOVE.

on 1/23/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is the best bb cream that I've used so far. In my opinion, this is somewhat of a light foundation. It really evens out my skin tone and does actually cover some spots. It matches my complexion well and gives me an almost no makeup appearanc . It hasn't broken me out, and hopefully it remains that way. I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/22/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I liked that this product had decent coverage and didn't break me out, but sadly the colours are very limited. If you're pale with yellow undertones, forget about this product. The lightest shade was terribly pink on me, and I threw mine out after one use.

on 1/22/2015 10:28:00 PM

My favorite foundation! Feels very light, not cakey at all. The coverage is better than I thought it would be. I love this product because it covers flaws and not my freckles. I do use a powder over this because of my somewhat oily skin. But overall, great foundation and great price!

on 1/21/2015 4:08:00 PM

The packaging is so cute, convenient to carry or throw in your purse, it's really good. I prefer better than my foundation, I have oily skin, a lil bit of acne and acne scars. 2 thin layers does the job and doesn't feel cakey at all!!! I love it and I prefer it over my tarte foundation. Love love love!

on 1/15/2015 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A good little tinted-moisturizer-thingy. It covers better than I thought it would, but I still need concealer in some areas & over some blemishes. The packaging is very convenient, and the price is spot on if you can get a color that works for you.

I think it's darker than you'd think it would be, so i would get a lighter shade than you think you're going to be. I got med/dark because Im quite tan but it is really red on me. I suspect the Medium would be very Orange, so I would probably pick up the Light/Med next time - that is how much the colors are off. It also seems to darken over time with my oily skin. I don't know if dryer skin would have this problem.

That said, it's a good, light weight, skin tone evener, and doesn't cause additional breakouts. It works really well with the Dream Powder, but I'd also get lighter than what you'd think you would be in that powder, too! EWG lists this with a rating of 2, so that is a nice consolation for the other shortcomings. I would still repurchase this.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I wasn't expecting too much for this, I simply purchased it for days when I didn't want to wear a full face of foundation but still wanted a little extra coverage. I was instantly impressed by the slim design of the tube, and how it dispenses the bb cream perfectly without giving too much like most bb creams can do. I was surprised that I ended up liking this more than my expensive Missha BB cream!
Coverage is light but it blends easily and only needs a little bit of powder to set. I can't really comment on it improving my acne because I have fairly good skin but it never breaks me out which is all I can ask for!
As for color selection, I have a fairly tan Indian skintone so I selected Medium-Deep which matches perfectly. I wasn't expecting to match well because alot of bb creams typically have a pink undertone but this one matched my yellow undertones well.
I also really appreciate how a little goes a long way. For me, I only need less than a dime size to cover all areas of my face and I can easily apply more without it getting cakey if I need more coverage.
Overall, I highly recommend this bb cream as it's budget friendly (especially if you buy it at Ulta when they have coupons!), it matches my skin perfectly unlike most bb creams, isn't greasy or drying on the skin and doesn't break me out. I will definitely be repurchasing it once I run out.

on 1/6/2015 3:03:00 PM

I really love this. The color is a a spec darker than my skin but as long as I blend it, it looks great and I did notice it is good for blemishes. I had one on my cheek and I used this 2 times and noticed it did go down a lot. So its like make-up that is doing a job for you while you do nothing but wear! Two thumbs up!

on 1/4/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This was a "meh" kind of product for me. Its not bad, but it's not that good. I like the finish it leaves and how i feels, but the shade (light) was a bit too pinky orange on my fair skin. It's comfortable to wear, and it might be worth to give it a try. I don't like that there are so few shades to choose from, since it can be very hard to find shade that matches your skin.

on 1/4/2015 5:45:00 PM

Maybelline products have a tendency to look orangey on my pale skin, so I was very pleased when this didn't have the same effect. It doesn't match my skin perfectly, it's actually a bit yellow, but it's not noticeable. It has the most coverage of any BB cream I've tried before. I wouldn't say it's improved my skin, but it hasn't made it worse. However, it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get.