Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The only hand cream ever that I have not had the raging urge to go wash off asap. Its not greasy and it makes my hands insanely soft. Satin Hands deserves all the hype it gets.

on 6/17/2008 12:10:00 PM

I'm torn about this product. I LOVE the formula - moisturizes well without greasiness, spreads & absorbs quickly, WONDERFUL stuff! That being said, I very much dislike the smell...it smells like that vaguely waxy scent things that are supposed to be "unscented" sometimes smell like, or maybe a really old fashioned (or just old!) face powder or lipstick. It is hard to describe. Would absolutely love it if this had a more pleasant light fragrance (how 'bout MK's marvelous Lotus & Bamboo scent??) or no true scent at all. Otherwise, this is a great product, the moisturizing effects, quick absorption & non-greasiness of this hand cream are marvelous.

on 5/18/2008 6:35:00 PM

This is the ONLY hand lotion that I will use! I love lotions and creams, but every hand lotion I've tried outside of the Satin Hands leaves my hands feeling icky - other lotions either make my hands feel greasy, dry or sticky. But the Satin Hands lotion leaves them feeling moist but not too moist and clean and soft! It really is hard to describe - this stuff is just the best!

I constantly carry a mini size lotion with me because I can't stand having dry hands after washing them - this lotion is a must!

on 4/7/2008 2:34:00 PM

Love, love this product. I was first introduced to it years ago by a woman that I worked with that sold Mary Kay. I normally stick to department store make up, except for the occasional Avon order so I was totally unfamiliar with the satin hands set, but I have to say I've been hooked ever since! This is such a fab little treat for yourself after a long day at work, or if you're going out and want your hands to look extra soft and polished. It only takes a minute if you don't have a lot of time, and the results leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Such a luxe little treat, and the set lasts forever!

on 4/2/2008 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. If you do any work with your hands you need this stuff.

on 3/26/2008 11:43:00 PM

I received a mini-tube with my Satin Hands set purchase and have been carrying it in my coat pocket since. Satin Hands hand cream effectively combats driness without leaving my hands greasy. The smell is non-offensive and the new peach tubes are just so gosh darned cute! After I've used my mini and the larger tube that came with my set, I will definitely repurchase. I put it on my legs and feet too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product worked great on my hands, but it smells like old ladies. My hands feel soft and smooth when I use it, but my husband absolutely hates the smell.

I didn't know what to put for price though. My aunt sells Mary Kay and it was part of a set she gave me for my birthday. I have no idea how much it really costs.

The tube is a good size to put in a purse or a desk drawer.

on 3/19/2008 8:14:00 PM

Immediate results? yes My hands were much softer and felt silky, but after I took my next shower, all the rough spots came right back. It's almost like the scrub is not good enough to really take off dead skin, and only the emollient cream and lotion do anything, if at all. I did this one evening and my hands were nice for a few hours, but by the next day, they were back to being as dry as ever. I think I would buy again if the results were longer lasting.

on 2/18/2008 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I normally don't buy a lot of Mary Kay products, but this one surprised me. I love the way it makes my hand feel. I work in a day program for the mentally disabled and I'm constantly washing my hands. My hands look terrribly dry sometimes. With this, my hands are soft. Even my boyfriend commented how nice my hands look. It really is a great product.

on 2/11/2008 4:50:00 PM

Hate it did nothing for me. My husband has worst hands tried it did nothing for him either. Smells nasty to felt creasy hands still didnt get any better.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products