Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara

4.3

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cera Carnauba, Candelilla Cera, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonen, Citral, Bht. May contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 5/27/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome acept that it can be a little clumpy. It gives the apperance of falsh lashes and I get so many complimants when I have this on. Im in love with how long and ow much volume this gives them I just wish it wasn't so clumpy.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara is def a lux mascara but it's not gimmicky you will get thick full hydrates lashes. I swear every time I wear this people think I have fake lashes on I will be purchasing only because there's something in it, because ever since I started using it I feel like my lashes have gotten longer

on 5/18/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a miracle for me! I have stick-straight, curl resistant lashes. I applied this mascara over primer and ended up with beautifully upswept, separated, soft lashes without the use of a lash curler! No clumping, no flaking, no smudging. It gave me volume as promised, but also a great deal of length, so much so that my lashes touched the lenses of my sunglasses! It is also very easy to remove. The price is high, but worth it to me.

on 5/6/2013 11:51:00 PM

So far, I love this. It gives great volume but doesn't clump AT ALL (every other mascara I've used clumps even when it says it won't) and gives me full, SOFT, separated lashes. Smells nice and the tube is very luxe.

on 3/27/2013 10:02:00 PM

I like this mascara, true dark rich black, smells pretty, love the tube. I use "They're Real" also, I use this to give my lashes a break. Creates full lashes, false sexy looking lashes. Is it worth 30$? I don't know...will I buy again? 65% chance. Doesn't flake.

on 3/20/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using a sample of this from Sephora for the past 4 days and I LOVE it. I use it over primer and it creates a dramatic look - thickens AND lengthens beautifully. I also have a problem of constantly tearing eyes (not sure why - allergies maybe or related to my rosacea) and this stuff is pretty bullet-proof and does not smudge, flake, or run at all. But one of the nicest things about it is that it's really easy to remove completely at the end of the day. No tugging and pulling like with Benefit They're Real which just doesn't want to come off. This stuff is fantastic, one lippie off for the ridiculous price ($30 usd) and the fact that it does tend to clump.

on 3/17/2013 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really love this mascara! It makes my lashes thicker and longer, but still pretty natural looking. It doesn't flake or rub off during the day. I love the smell! And it doesn't make my lashes hard. I'll keep using this!!!

on 3/4/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Want very dark lashes and drama? This is the mascara for you. I have black lashes and tend to wear minimal makeup and no mascara -- can curl lashes and get some definition. My favorite was Dior Maximeyes. Since it's discontinued and my supply's running low, I've experimented with low- and high-end replacements. Jordana was decent but a little too natural. I was disappointed by Dior Iconic Overcurl - curls well but not enough drama. The Sephora SA was wearing maxi lash and showed me how to apply it - sold. It's wet, so you'll want to comb your lashes between coats. And I curl before and after they're dry to get more definition. If can reconcile myself to the high $$, it's a keeper. Pretty gold packaging, too.

on 2/24/2013 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG mascara. Why? Well...
1. I have sparse lashes and this mascara seems to fill them in -miraculous!
2. It doesn't clump
3. It makes my lashes look slightly longer and definately gives them more volume without looking spidery.

On the downside...

1. It's expensive
2. It sticks like glue and is difficult to remove
3. Only 2 colour choices (black & violet).

on 1/4/2013 1:39:00 PM

Super surprised to see the ratings on this mascara as its FABULOUS! Then i noticed that people seem to be talking about a discontinued mascara. My review is on the new Guerlain Maxi Lash in the gold rectangular tube.

Packaging: LOVE IT! So classy looking i just love having it in my makeup bag.

Application: Goes on smooth. I use the wiggle technique on the first coat and just apply the second coat. My lashes look full and crazy long with this mascara. I did not notice a scent and it does not bother my sensitive eyes or contacts. Looks good with or without curling my lashes

Wear: No flaking, lasts all day, holds curl all day with no falling. No smudging.

Removal: This mascara is amazing and i get the effect that i normally only get from waterproof mascara which i hate to use because it is so hard to remove. Maxi Lash washes off with Cetaphil cleanser and water and comes off clean with no eyelash breakage or pulling out of lashes.

Overall: I am in love with this mascara. Would highly recommend it to everyone! It is my new favorite!!! ( Diorshow comes in a close second)

Top Rated Guerlain Products