September 20, 2014 | 1398 users online

Mascara - Guerlain - Maxi Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Want very dark lashes and drama? This is the mascara for you. I have black lashes and tend to wear minimal makeup and no mascara -- can curl lashes and get some definition. My favorite was Dior Maximeyes. Since it's discontinued and my supply's running low, I've experimented with low- and high-end replacements. Jordana was decent but a little too natural. I was disappointed by Dior Iconic Overcurl - curls well but not enough drama. The Sephora SA was wearing maxi lash and showed me how to apply it - sold. It's wet, so you'll want to comb your lashes between coats. And I curl before and after they're dry to get more definition. If can reconcile myself to the high $$, it's a keeper. Pretty gold packaging, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by annalowe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. Why? Well...
1. I have sparse lashes and this mascara seems to fill them in -miraculous!
2. It doesn't clump
3. It makes my lashes look slightly longer and definately gives them more volume without looking spidery.

On the downside...

1. It's expensive
2. It sticks like glue and is difficult to remove
3. Only 2 colour choices (black & violet).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Super surprised to see the ratings on this mascara as its FABULOUS! Then i noticed that people seem to be talking about a discontinued mascara. My review is on the new Guerlain Maxi Lash in the gold rectangular tube.

Packaging: LOVE IT! So classy looking i just love having it in my makeup bag.

Application: Goes on smooth. I use the wiggle technique on the first coat and just apply the second coat. My lashes look full and crazy long with this mascara. I did not notice a scent and it does not bother my sensitive eyes or contacts. Looks good with or without curling my lashes

Wear: No flaking, lasts all day, holds curl all day with no falling. No smudging.

Removal: This mascara is amazing and i get the effect that i normally only get from waterproof mascara which i hate to use because it is so hard to remove. Maxi Lash washes off with Cetaphil cleanser and water and comes off clean with no eyelash breakage or pulling out of lashes.

Overall: I am in love with this mascara. Would highly recommend it to everyone! It is my new favorite!!! ( Diorshow comes in a close second)

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lovemyangel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the new maxi lash mascara from Guerlain came out on December 2012 it is really really nice mascara holds up lashes all day long no flaking, dark color adds volume and lenght to the sky does have a sent to it which does make my eyes water and burn I can't handle scented mascaras so I would repurchase if they too the scent out of it but it is a nice mascara thickening long and full lashes that is what I was looking for but I had to return it due to the scent. this would work good on girls and woman with meduim lenght lashes