Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara

4.3

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cera Carnauba, Candelilla Cera, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonen, Citral, Bht. May contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Compared to Dior , Dior is still better & worth the money ! I like how this gives volume but I love Dior more because it gives more drama plus I don't need to curl my lashes & they just curls to perfection. The packaging on this mascara is a bit short for my liking. I wouldn't repurchase it , going back for Dior ! X

on 6/5/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

sadly this was another down the drain mascara choice. very clumpy. i give it 2 stars for being very black and it had a nice perfumed scent to it (i have a super sensitive nose and can smell all the chemicals wafting off every mascara). my lashes are thicker yes, but clumpy thicker and the formula is dry. not worth the money. beautiful packaging though!

on 5/30/2013 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in love with this mascara.

Won it in a bet with a bestie. So lucky I did-- it's MAGNIFICENT. I love it. My eyes look like a starlet's every day. It's great, and it's not flaky...it feels expensive. Looked up the price and not too surprised...you pay for quality. amazing product.

on 5/28/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this makes my lashes long and really volumized ! It's soft too and looks natural :) definitely recommend

on 5/27/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome acept that it can be a little clumpy. It gives the apperance of falsh lashes and I get so many complimants when I have this on. Im in love with how long and ow much volume this gives them I just wish it wasn't so clumpy.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara is def a lux mascara but it's not gimmicky you will get thick full hydrates lashes. I swear every time I wear this people think I have fake lashes on I will be purchasing only because there's something in it, because ever since I started using it I feel like my lashes have gotten longer

on 5/18/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a miracle for me! I have stick-straight, curl resistant lashes. I applied this mascara over primer and ended up with beautifully upswept, separated, soft lashes without the use of a lash curler! No clumping, no flaking, no smudging. It gave me volume as promised, but also a great deal of length, so much so that my lashes touched the lenses of my sunglasses! It is also very easy to remove. The price is high, but worth it to me.

on 5/6/2013 11:51:00 PM

So far, I love this. It gives great volume but doesn't clump AT ALL (every other mascara I've used clumps even when it says it won't) and gives me full, SOFT, separated lashes. Smells nice and the tube is very luxe.

on 3/27/2013 10:02:00 PM

I like this mascara, true dark rich black, smells pretty, love the tube. I use "They're Real" also, I use this to give my lashes a break. Creates full lashes, false sexy looking lashes. Is it worth 30$? I don't know...will I buy again? 65% chance. Doesn't flake.

on 3/20/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using a sample of this from Sephora for the past 4 days and I LOVE it. I use it over primer and it creates a dramatic look - thickens AND lengthens beautifully. I also have a problem of constantly tearing eyes (not sure why - allergies maybe or related to my rosacea) and this stuff is pretty bullet-proof and does not smudge, flake, or run at all. But one of the nicest things about it is that it's really easy to remove completely at the end of the day. No tugging and pulling like with Benefit They're Real which just doesn't want to come off. This stuff is fantastic, one lippie off for the ridiculous price ($30 usd) and the fact that it does tend to clump.