July 29, 2014 | 1666 users online

BB Cream - Ponds - Luminous Finish BB+

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMay9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. It goes on a touch light, but in a few minutes matches my skin perfectly. I've gotten so many comments from coworkers that my skin looks so nice. I wanted a more mate finish, so I set this with a powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by RachelLeeAnn

I got a sample of this in the mail and have used it the last three days. I am in LOVE! I have tried a couple of other drugstore BB creams but one was too greasy and the color didn't match me, and the other had zero coverage and broke me out. This stuff is 100x better! The coverage is amazing. I still need to use a concealer on my really problematic areas, but I would expect that with any bb cream. It goes on and blends so smoothly and sets to a nice satin finish. A little goes a long way! When topped with a powder, this stuff stays put all day. Some have commented that the scent of this is strong. I don't notice it that much, but I'm also not very sensitive to fragrance. I am so happy with the sample I received, I am going out tomorrow to pick up a full size!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by mellovelo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got 2 (light, and one medium) of these from Influenster VoxBox. I don't like BB cream in general. The Garnier one is greasy, just sit on my face and stains everything brushed by my face; so i did not expect anything from Ponds BB cream, until...
Wow. I love this BB cream. non-greasy, blends into my skin, not cakey or too much coverage, a bit perfumey but the scent goes away after few minutes.
Very nice coverage for the office, and everyday usage. I use it (medium) with concealer, then put the rest of my make up on as usual. Nice, not cakey heavy foundation, and saves the need to put on moisturizer/then foundation, now it's just one step for me. It dries fast, too.
I like it so much, I've purchase 2 (med) more, one for the office make up bag, one for the gym bag, and one for travel bag :)
Should I put on HD primer on before this or after? Can anyone share ideas? I think primer on after since I want my skin to get the sunscreen and being moisturized first?? Thanks in advance.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

It honestly looks completely natural, and in the winter season where my skin clings to any kind of foundation no matter how hydrating it claims to be/how much moisturizer I put on, I need something like this where it just glides right on. It has a slightly pink undertone which is forgivable because I am a neutral tone. I got it in light and I'm around N15-20 (I'm guessing since I have never used a MAC product). Decent coverage (for a Western BB cream) but it will not cover dark marks so expect to use concealer with this. So far I've used this for 2 weeks and no clogged pores or new breakouts other than hormonal ones so I would say good for sensitive skin. I bought it at CVS for $14 so try and find a different store because I'm sure they sell it cheaper than that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by playboy_mommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this in the mail from CVS, and I thought, let's see how badly this one fails. I hated BB creams.They sank into my pores and fine lines even worse than liquid foundation, with the added bonus of the color being totally off. They never seemed to apply evenly, and the result was a streaky, greasy mess.

But with this, I was shocked. The cream actually did what all the other bb creams claim to do. It virtually disappeared into my skin, and really did even the tone and soften imperfections. I went out and bought it. After a few weeks it still does the best job of any bb cream I've tried.

It really does leave your skin looking dewy and hydrated, and amazingly, it does not settle into fine lines. It will settle into pores and some deep creases if you have them, but even then, it's not very noticeable.

I probably won't buy again only because I don't like bb creams in general. Less is definitely more now that I'm 40, a good moisturizer plus concealer usually do the trick.

The metallic pink packaging is rather chintzy looking, and for a Pond's product it was a little pricey, so one lippie off. But I recommend giving it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by meeeganxxO

BB creams always scared me because I like pretty good coverage, but I got a sample of this and liked how it left my skin with a dewy finish so I bought a full size. As I said, it leaves a dewy finish which I appreciate, blends well, and doesn't have terrible coverage. As long as you use a concealer too, as I do, this could replace your daily foundation! It replaced mine. Oh and the packaging is pretty! New HG bb cream!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by mdriggers09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received a free sample of this in the mail so I thought I'd give it a try.... wonderful!! I will be buying a full size of this today :)
I usually use the Revlon Colorstay makeup so I put this on thinking I would put my makeup on over it. Boy! I don't even need my foundation with this. Tiny bit of concealer for trouble spots and my skin looks flawless. I just put it on so I'll update later with my end of the day results.
My only complaint; the smell is super sweet and gave me a headache but it's slowly fading.

Update: So I returned this.. I just couldn't get over the smell :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

This is heavenly! I have normal/combo skin and this feels and looks so good. Seriously this is as good as my Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer for a fraction of the cost. It is light to almost medium coverage giving me a glowy but not greasy look. I actually bought this on a whim when I went to Target planning on just picking up a backup of the cold cream but they had the cold cream full size free with purchase of this BB cream and I couldn't resist. I will happily pay the normal $10.00 asking price for this again. I got the light color which is a very good match for my nw25 skintone. This is perfect on good skin or bad skin days when I just want my skin to breathe without layers of junk all over it. Great job, Ponds!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Had try to this stuff since my other BB cream broke me out.. Love it!
I do have sensitive skin and redness; it covered the redness yay!
Good coverage and didn't make me shiny at all.. love the feel of it so smooth and soft!
Only thing they need to work on is the smell!! Hate it! But will try to endure it since I love how it looks and its the only BB Cream that works for me right now for the right amount of money... Price is decent got at Ulta and if you have a coupon you can get it for less than $10 which is awesme!!

Udate: While I still like this BB Cram I am thinking its making my skin a little dry in some places just got a sample of Bobbi Browns BB cream and fell in love with that but at $45 a tube its expensive... :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by laurennr23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I have oily skin but since its winter and im on prescription topicals and antibiotics for my acne, my skin has gotten really dry. Ive always used ponds wipes and i have a cold creme from them and theyve never clogged my pores or caused acne so i tried the bb cream and im so glad i did. I use it as my morning moisturizer/ foundation then go back in with my bareminerals foundatin and conceal anything that didnt get covered. It keeps my skin hydrated and glowing. And it lasts all days and doesnt slip off my face. Last winter i used maybelline dream fresh bb cream but i didnt like how liquidy that was. This ones thicker but yet feels light on the skin.