July 30, 2014 | 2052 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Mackye78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I love Aveeno products, this one did not pass the test. It made me look like I'm ready to harvest rice! Yes, whiteheads all over my face! This was my first and very last purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by TheBiggestNerrd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I REALLY liked this product but after a while it started to feel like it was making my skin tight and drying it out. Also, this product has a slight oily finish to it but will dry after about 10 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by chaaaar

Hi y'all! So, I also made an Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser review and thought it would only be fair to make a review on this product as well as I use it right after I cleanse my face with the foaming cleanser :P So, I would actually like to add in that I also use Clinxodyl Gel before applying this moisturizer at night however during the day I only apply the daily moisturizer and it feels and gives the same result. I believe that if you follow the two step regime (the foaming cleanser AND the daily moisturizer), you will see real results as both products contain salicylic acid (which is a compound that helps with acne) and helps with the healing and the appearance of acne. And not only that, it has this light, fresh scent that makes your face really soft! This product (as well as the foaming cleanser) has really helped with my acne, and as I've been struggling with acne since 13, this is one of the rare products that are not only affordable but have also drastically helped with my acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to keep this on hand to counter-act the damage that I sometimes do by testing out other products. This does a great job of clearing up my skin. Whenever I get a breakout from a new product I use this for about 2 days and boom--all clear! I don't use this regularly though because it's not moisturizing enough for me. This would probably be better suited for those with oilier skin since it exascerbates the dry patches I get.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This, above all, is my HG moisturizer. I have combination skin, but it is not necessarily all that acne-prone, and about a year ago I decided to give this moisturizer a try. Since then, I have tried out others, but I always come back to this one. One bottle has lasted me over a year, so I can't really complain about the price. It is a very creamy formula yet does not cause oiliness whatsoever. I wake up in the morning fresh-faced, not greasy. It has helped a little bit in evening out my skin tone. I would recommend it to anybody.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by lreed89

I'll never use another face moisturizer! It's a little expensive, but lasts a decent amount of time. No nasty smell, no greasy feeling, and definitely keeps my dry skin moisturized. I put this one once at night after I wash my face and right before I apply my make-up in the morning. This moisturizer has been a life saver!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by tabriasmakeuplife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE IT. DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS. SMELLS GOOD. MAKES ME FEEL GOOD. :)
Edit: HATE THIS PRODUCT NOW. Ughhh, it's soooo disgusting! Totally made me break out within HALF HOUR of wear!!! Geezus thanks a lot Aveeno now i've got acne scars..I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ACNE UNTIL THIS PRODUCT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

This is a great moisturizer! It really helps with my acne as well keeping my skin moisturized. My face isn't overly oily nor too dry after applying this. The only thing I dislike about this product is the price! I'm iffy about ever repurchasing this because for ten dollars less I can buy my other HG moisturizer, Clean & Clear Dual Action, which helps acne as well. This is the dupe to this product, and if you don't want to spend the money, definitely get the Clean & clear. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by jilliankelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried many different facial creams and this is by far the best! Its lightweight and does not make your face greasy. I have combination skin, therefore It's hard to find a moisturizer that works for both the oily and dry parts of my skin. I tried this after I saw it recommended in a seventeen magazine and would never go back. The salicylic acid also helps prevent breakouts

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by yunluli

this is a great product for the winter as it is a very thick textured lotion, i do find it to be a little to thick for the summer, would repurchase for the winter though,