December 18, 2014 | 1674 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by colorcollapse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer. It is absorbed fast so my face doesn't feel oily and it really does moisturize my face. It has a fresh, fairly light scent that I really like. I've noticed that it really does clear my skin and improve my complexion overall. Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

My skin: my skin is senstive oily around my T-zone and normal on my cheeks. Before using this product I had blackheads and pimples around my nose/cheek area, forehead, chin and tiny skin coloured bumps all over because of a bad product I was using for a year:(
How I use it: I use this day and night. During the day I use this under my bb cream and at night I use it with my burts bees night cream. I also like to dab the product on exsisting pimples and add extra on my known trouble zone.

Results: my face has cleared up significantly since I started using this again. I am on my secound bottle and already bought a back up. This doesn't clog my pores or cause me to break out. My skin looks clearer, smoother and upon applying healthier/brighter. I also believe its faded my acne scars. I had a really big problem with blackheads even when i used this 3 years ago and its always cleared it up.

Packaging: this comes in a box with the ingredients and product details on the back. The product is stored in a hygenic pump bottle that twists into a lock to prevent it being pushed. My only complaint is that the lotion dries up in the hole where it comes out :/ and you have to pick it out..feels like a waste.

Price: I get this at superstore for about$ 20 canadian. Sometimes it goes on sale for around $16 cdn. 1 bottle lasts me around 4-5 months(day and night) which is pretty cheap for how long it lasts :)

Overall I am extremely happy with this product because it is perfect for my skin. Doesn't break me out, irritate and has improved my skin significantly. Already so far I've owned 4 bottles :)
(i also used this product when I was in grade 8 and I had no problems with my skin at that time I think this is why xD)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by captaincdiddy

This product has me confused. Usually I like or dislike a product but with this one...I am in between. While I like the scent of this lotion and how it quickly absorb, at the same time I don't feel like it's doing what it's advertising. It says that it is supposed to clear your skin but it hasn't cleared up my skin at all (been using this for 3 months). Overall, I don't feel this is worth the money because it is supposed to be both a skin clearer and a moisturizer when it is only one of the two.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by laSheyla

I love this moisturizer. my friend recommended it and it is now my favourite and probably the only moisturizer i have ever used consecutively for over a year. It soothes my acne prone skin, controls the oil, doesn't make my t-zone shiny and works amazing whether i am having a super oily day or dry skin due to changing weather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had a bad reaction to a Neutrogena product and was once again I was on the market for some skin care goodies to take care of my hormonal breakouts but also help calm my skin down from the horrible reaction I had had. I ended up buying the Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer and the corresponding cream cleanser (which I have also reviewed). Before this I was using the Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Creme which don't get me wrong, I liked it but it didn't help with my breakouts. I'm usually a gel moisturizer person as I hadnt found a cream facial moisturizer that I liked. I bought the Aveeno Clear Complexion set and WOW, it's great! I'm not gonna review the Cleanser because I have already but the moisturizer is also wonderful. It smells nice, very clean and fresh. Not strong like there could be funky chemicals in it. It's not greasy or heavy at all. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. I have oily/combo skin and it did NOT make me oilier than usual. It actually helped with my oiliness. It also helps with my breakouts! I've had nothing but good results from this. One thing I will say is that there is quite a difference in price between this moisturizer and the corresponding cream cleanser. The cleanser was about 7-8 dollars and the moisturizer was 14-15. I'm not sure why but it won't stop me from repurchasing it because I definitely believe it's worth the money. It's 7 dollars more than the Garnier one I was using previously but the results I get from this one can't even be compared to the Garnier one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that needs a good acne clearing moisturizer. Love this and love Aveeno products! Will continue using this. My search is over!.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Didn't like. While it sinks in pretty well to a mostly matte finish, I got oilier quicker using this. It also had an overwhelming chemical scent. I have used other salicylic acid containing products that didn't smell like this so I dont know what it is. But I feel like I am dousing my face in chemicals when I apply this. I could've gotten over the smell perhaps if it worked but it didn't. I am not giving it a horrible score because it wasn't awful, someone who doesnt need the matte finish to hold up may like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Mackye78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I love Aveeno products, this one did not pass the test. It made me look like I'm ready to harvest rice! Yes, whiteheads all over my face! This was my first and very last purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by TheBiggestNerrd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I REALLY liked this product but after a while it started to feel like it was making my skin tight and drying it out. Also, this product has a slight oily finish to it but will dry after about 10 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by chaaaar

Hi y'all! So, I also made an Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser review and thought it would only be fair to make a review on this product as well as I use it right after I cleanse my face with the foaming cleanser :P So, I would actually like to add in that I also use Clinxodyl Gel before applying this moisturizer at night however during the day I only apply the daily moisturizer and it feels and gives the same result. I believe that if you follow the two step regime (the foaming cleanser AND the daily moisturizer), you will see real results as both products contain salicylic acid (which is a compound that helps with acne) and helps with the healing and the appearance of acne. And not only that, it has this light, fresh scent that makes your face really soft! This product (as well as the foaming cleanser) has really helped with my acne, and as I've been struggling with acne since 13, this is one of the rare products that are not only affordable but have also drastically helped with my acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to keep this on hand to counter-act the damage that I sometimes do by testing out other products. This does a great job of clearing up my skin. Whenever I get a breakout from a new product I use this for about 2 days and boom--all clear! I don't use this regularly though because it's not moisturizing enough for me. This would probably be better suited for those with oilier skin since it exascerbates the dry patches I get.