Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 4/7/2015 2:00:00 PM

This product was okay. I do have combination dry/oily skin. However,using this product made may face a walking grease! I live in a tropical country & hell just a few hours of wearing this to my face with all my makeup made me so shiny especially in my tzone area. I tried to find a way for this product to somehow suit me but dang,i just cant. As overall,price is really budget friendly but as for my skintype it didnt do well,also considering the humidity in my country it didnt survive

Don't even bother with this product, it'll make you look oily! Putting it on your face already makes you feel oily. Total complete disappointment and had to go back to the store.

on 3/31/2015 7:56:00 PM

I was so excited to see whether this could be a more affordable dupe for Benefit's Porefessional, but it didn't do much for me.

The look, feel, and smell of the product is actually nice--it's a clear, silicone-y gel that smells a bit like baby powder, and when you apply it, gives an instant powdery finish to your skin that, I guess, is suppose to make your face feel smooth and matte. Honestly, I was a bit addicted to applying it, just to get that initial smooth feel.

However, that's where the good effects ended. This product made applying my foundation on top very difficult and simply gross-looking. I think the silicone made it too slippery for my foundation to stay, and so both the foundation and Baby Skin pore eraser ended up clumping together and rubbing off, so I ended up with no pore minimizer and no coverage. When I tried putting it on top of my foundation, it just made my skin look very shiny and oily.

It's too bad, since I heard such great reviews about this, but I think I'll stick to my Benefit one.

on 3/31/2015 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've worn this for three days and I like it a lot! It doesn't completely erase my pores but mine are small so it's not an issue for me. Feels like silicone on your face and makes it super smooth for makeup application. You only need a TINY amount to cover your whole face. I noticed it really helps from my face getting oily! Would repurchase. Those that say it makes your skin greasy, you may be applying too much.

on 3/31/2015 3:50:00 PM

I don't know how to describe my experience with this, it just did nothing for me

on 3/19/2015 7:03:00 PM

This indeed erased my pores, but made my makeup slide and melt off my face. So it does what it says it does, hence the 3.

on 3/15/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It just felt like putting silicone on my face. I didn't feel like it made my foundation look better, it just made my face slippery and plasticky I guess. I don't feel like it is a product i need.

on 3/11/2015 6:11:00 AM

I've bought this product twice now and I have to say I really like it! It's a cheap alternative to other pore erasing primers and it's got a lovely smooth texture! Maybe not the best for dry skin as it can 'crumble' when applying, but with a good hydrating skin care routine or a pre-moisturised base this product just glides right on! Pores aren't erased completely but it does help foundation not seep so much into the lines/pores of the skin! Perfect to help achieve a flawless face :-) xo

on 3/10/2015 7:40:00 AM

I bought this because of all the good reviews in youtube.

It feels nice and silky on my skin but my pores are still as big as ever.

on 3/7/2015 4:56:00 PM

I bought this product based on the hype that surrounded it, though now I know that was all due to the attractive packaging. The packaging is what I can only give a good rating on, it does catch the eye and is a lot more 'fun' than other primers, the squeeze nozzle end copied from Smashbox's photo finish primer is also a plus. However, the primer itself is useless. I have dry skin and even though this has an oily residue, it still dries my skin out more. The primer in no way does it's job and is simply an overpriced low budget product that was released purely due to a good packaging idea.