November 27, 2014 | 943 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lynx90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a stellar product, but certainly not a bad one either- at an affordable price. I've found that the trick to using this product is to apply it directly after moisturizing, not even giving the moisturizer time to soak into the skin- this way the products mix together and create a sort of moisturizing primer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using it for a while on my T-zone. It doesn't really make my pores look small but it does blurred em lil bit. It feels smooth and silky which is nice. But it's too silicone feeling and it'll turn oily few hours later. The packaging is nice and the price is cheap tho

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by BMtz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Feels oily, hardly minimizes my pores, and broke me out. It did fill in my fine lines but the fact is I won't be using something that causes me to break out as bad as this did.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I finished using this yesterday . I liked it a lot , im buying it again today . It makes my pores look smaller , and makes blush go on better , i wait about 1 minute for it to set .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Madisonnyoka

This product doesn't actually claim to be a primer, like many people said below. But, it works great as a primer for me. It creates a smooth canvas for my foundation, and I've noticed a difference in the staying power of my face makeup. The product is hard to describe, but it's a silicone-type consistency and it glides on so smoothly. Also as a side note, the packaging is so cute! That's irrelevant though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was overall a good product. I don't have very large pores, but I wanted a primer and something that would just leave a smooth polished base, and this did the trick! You don't need that much, and the texture is hard to describe, but very smooth and a little slippery. The only downfall is that its hard to stretch my eyes smooth when putting on eyeliner after using this because my hand slips! But I like this product as a primer for special events, not really daily use.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by whimsicalcreature

This product was a joke right?
It did nothing except break me out, I was literally expecting some sort of HG drugstore primer and all I got was a 10$ bad acne breakout. (Pimples in places I haven't had since I was 12! forehand, chin, etc)
I'm happy if it works for you, but it literally make my skin kill itself.
Those pimples didn't go away for a while either.

I don't recommend this to anyone with acne/oily skin.

The packaging is the only appealing thing about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Behemath

I've read in many of the other reviews for this product that it is very oily and greasy feeling, and this is the reason that my sister gave it to me, because she felt that it was too greasy and slimey feeling on her already oily skin. However, my skin is quite dry in places so really this is not a problem for me. It sometimes does feel a little slimey around my nose where the skin is more oily, and I sometimes find myself having to dab my skin with a tissue (DIY blotting paper, haha) but then again, i do work in a restaurant all day where the climate is very hot and sweaty. I went from using Benefit's Porefessional to using this Maybelline pore eraser and really there is no comparison, however for the cheap price, it is ok. I am neither impressed nor unimpressed by this product, it will do at the moment but when I run out of it I will probably go back to using Benefit's Porefessional. I hope my review is helpful :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Rubytaylorx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone compared this to Benefit Porefessional (which I have) so I decided to try BabySkin as it's a cheaper option for when the porefessional runs out. I was really disappointed because my pores were just as visible and it made my skin feel and look oily. Really bad under foundation as it flaked off as I was applying it. If you want a good pore erasing product it is definitely worth spending a little more and getting something like the porefessional instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by saml8080

I bought this product because I loved baby lips and wondered what this product did. It says no where on the package that this is a primer. However, after watching multiple beauty gurus use it as a primer, I decided to try it as a primer.

This product makes my skin break out. I am usually free of acne completely. At first, when I used it only on my pores and not as a primer, I would only see a few zits. But after using this as a primer, my whole face broke out.

Aside from the fact that this product makes my face break out. It is a relatively good primer that does blur the look of imperfections on your skin. At first, it appears to reduce the shine on your face. Soon enough though, it makes your skin extremely shiny.