Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First impression: the packaging is "teen-ish" and not very appealing in my opinion. I do like that the product is dispensed is a hygienic manner avoiding "double dipping" and the spread if bacteria. The packaging is small, not bulky and a good travel size. The product: I like that this product has absolutely no scent. That is always a plus for me! The gel isn't runny or too thick. It did apply nicely and I did target my large pores and troubled areas of my face and with the remaining amount; I distributed all over to smooth my skin. It did an ok job of smoothing my skin and it filled my pores somewhat. It didn't "erase" them completely but it did ok. Something is better than nothing for me because I have pock scars from severe acne as a teenager and since it's calmed down, it stilled left enlarged pores. overall this product did a pretty good job. Not as great as NYX pore filler but it will do until I can repurchase my preferred product but I would repurchase for the purpose of a skin smoother. My makeup applied nicely over it and stayed put. It wasn't too greasy in my opinion. Many have found that for them it is but of course different strokes for different folks. I would recommend this product to those who are looking for a nice skin smoothing makeup base. It's a good product.

on 9/8/2014 5:36:00 AM

i'm so glad to know that im not the only one who feels this product is greasy!
have used it for a couple of days & within 2hrs of application, my face looks like a well-oiled frying pan! quite surprised that a product that claims to matifies & reduce pore size can actually make the face oiler!

on 9/6/2014 12:47:00 PM

This product does a good job of blurring lines and pores, but is suuuuper greasy. It doesn't really make my foundation last any longer, and it makes it break up and slide around on my face. It wears off within a couple of hours. Also, it made me break out! It clogged my pores like crazy. Not worth it. Still looking for a good, cheap primer.

on 9/6/2014 8:40:00 AM

Personally I would forget about this product for pore eraser but I give it 10/10 for reducing appearance of wrinkles. It's like a gel and I mix it with my foundation to avoid my foundations clogging in my pores. It does feel a bit greasy but what I love about this product is that it lasts all day! It seems to provide a layer over my face preventing my face from drying out over the day. And even loreal can't reduce the appearance of wrinkles like this product can. My deep wrinkles are now a lot finer and softer and that's after two weeks. I recommend this product to more mature people who have dry skin. If you don't like the greasy feeling just use it at night instead. You'll still notice the difference

on 8/31/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

When i first apply this, my face looks smooth and it blurs my pores. But within 2 hours, i look like a greaseball and my foundation slids off my face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I didn't notice a difference when I used this. It wasn't greasy or drying or anything at all. The search for a primer continues.

on 8/22/2014 11:55:00 PM

Personally, I didn't love this product but I didn't hate it. I find that it did make my pores seem a little bit smaller, but not as dramatically as other products I have, do. It also has a kind of weird silicon-y, almost greasy texture, which I could feel when I put it on. Luckily, it had no smell. I don't find that it makes my foundation last longer, though I like wearing this on days when I'm not wearing any make up, since it's affordable, rather than an expensive product that I'd prefer to use on a special occasion. My skin didn't break out, despite the greasy texture, which was good. It is on the affordable side, but if you look at how much product is in it compared to some others, you'll see that you'll have to end up buying the Baby Skin primer more often than other pore-blurring primers if you use it regularly.

on 8/22/2014 6:42:00 PM

When I put this on, it feels a tad greasy/oily. I think this is because I hardly use primer on my face because I have dry to combination skin. I like the packaging-- I love the cute color and how you don't have to dip your hands into it so it's hygenic. A little bit goes a looong looong way so you don't have to put piles of product on your face. There was a time where I accidentally put too much on my face and my concealer had a hard time gliding. So a tip: just don't use too much. For a drug store brand, it's pretty good for it's price. Would I buy this again? Yesss

on 8/21/2014 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product hoping it would be a good dupe for BeneFits POREfessional - and I have to say I wasn't dissappointed. This is quickly becoming my HG primer, and I see a difference in my skin even if I just use it on it's on without foundation. It didn't break me out, and it's virtually scentless. The texture is perfectly creamy and I like the way it sits on top of the skin instead of sinking in during the day - it helps make any make up on top last F O R E V E R. I'd recommend this to anyone with very dry or very oily skin - because it really evens out your skin. But for people blessed with normal skin, it obviously is not exactly as nice quality as POREfessional and there for you might not see as dramatic of an effect. But for $8, it still makes your make up last and its pretty darn close. Only complaint; I wish that it came in a little larger of a container. But at the same time, you only need a tiny, tiny amount. So my advice is wait for it to go on sale at you local walmart and stock up, you've got a great deal.

on 8/20/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly don't even know if this product does ANYTHING for me. But I do really like it and would definitely repurchase.

It doesn't smooth or blur out my pores like it say it does nor does it make my skin extra greasy. I feel like this makes my foundation go on smoother and makes my skin feel nice. I mainly use this as a primer just to help with the foundation process. Definitely the best drugstore primer I have found/

Popular Primer/ Correctors