April 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by MellyRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was so sick of liquid foundations so I thought What could be easier than a stick?!
It IS easier. Just glide on and blend with your finger. Although I have to mention that color matching was a toughy. I had to pick 210 which is a bit too light for me, but then the next shade was a bit too dark...
PROs: It is easy to apply and FAST too. I use it all the time because usually there's no one to impress so why not? ;)

CONs:
I do have to say that the whole "This thing doesn't move an inch because it has a shine-free core" is a bit overrated. It WILL because shiny on my nose. So I don't even use it on my nose cuz it is sure to become oily there. I use it on the cheek area around my nose and it works fine there. At first when you apply it, it seems a bit too dry. But over the day it will become more...normal looking. It doesn't become SUPER oily or shiny for me on my cheek area, but just a little bit, but I like that because at least it doesn't look dry. That's just my preference.

Overall I love it mostly because its fast and easy.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by BigBeauty

I really wanted to like this product, but it made my face cakey and dry. It looked terrible. Especially around my nose area. The coverage was pretty decent and it masked my dark under eye circles. Still not worth the time or money. Two thumbs down.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I should have known better than to buy this product before reading the Makeup Alley reviews.

This ranks as simply the worst foundation I have ever bought and I will return it to Ulta in the next couple of days. The packaging is a good idea, yes, and the price is o.k., but once I tried it on my face at home, it very dramatically emphasized every single line and wrinkle, as well as some I didn't even know I had!! Plus, it cakes horribly, I felt like I had a mask on my face.

All in all, a total waste of money. Awful product. Don't even bother!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

I adore this product. I didn't purchase it for a full coverage product, so if that's what you're expecting, you will probably be disappointed. it's a very nice buildable to medium foundation. It's great for everyday and its super easy to apply. Its not very anti-shine, but it also does not make me more oily. I definitely have to set it with a powder, but with a powder it lasts for a good 9-10 hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let's start with the things that I did like: I liked the packaging for this product. The tube was easy to apply, and very portable. The price was slightly cheaper than most other foundations. Looked decent in pictures. buildable coverage.

Now for the bad: Cakey, cakey, cakey. My skin is combination, but gets oily throughout the day. This stuff clung to any dry skin I had, and made it look horrible. Coverage was iffy, yet buildable. Unfortunately for me, no matter how lightly I applied this it looked cakey and made my skin look horrible. It didn't do much for me in the shin department either.

Overall, I would not repurchase and am not satisfied with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by snappalicious

This is a great product to use for everyday since it is so fast. The coverage is medium and decently long lasting. However, I do have to re-apply in the afternoon since I will start to see redness coming through. It hasn't broken me out and I really think that the "anti-shine" core does work to some extent. Highly recommend for the price as an easy everyday product to even out skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by beatlesbabe23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is horrrrriiiibbbbllle! cakes like crazy, and just looks terrible in general! save your cash!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my first time using a stick foundation and guess what? i really love it! i am NC42, very oily t zone with normal cheeks, very acne prone on my forehead area. i bought this in shade Golden Beige and although its not a perfect match, its close enough. so easy to use so this would be great for first time foundation users. it has light to medium coverage and its buildable. i just put it on and use my hand to blend and i am out the door-very fast! it has pretty decent mattifying power and i have tried them all. nothing keeps my oilies away for longer than 1 hour, nothing! ive been using it for 3 weeks now and ZERO break outs, i am in love :) this is great to pop in your purse for touch-ups (happy hour, dinner after work, etc...).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it. the foundation evens out the face and the stick form makes it really easy to apply. I like to use it for contouring. it's not greasy like the Fit me liquid foundation. however the product is tiny, seriously, it's like a fat lipstick at best. Drier skins might not like this cause the product tends to cling on the dry areas, so keep that in mind. granted they are better foundations out there but this one is still a nice foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Julievdveer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

For some unknown reason, I grabbed this this morning from my stash o' foundations. I am 46, NW20-25 w/ normal-dry skin. This oxidized on me within 3hours. I also used a new primer this morning, HG mineral veil, but I don't think that was the problem. Maybe this would be ok to carry for touch ups, but my instinct is to throw it out