November 23, 2014 | 2116 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by MascaraLuver001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall this is a GOOD (underline good) product, not great, not horrible. It works, but for $9 you could probably find something a bit better PROS- creamy and easy to blend easy to find your color Natural finish and light coverage the packaging is nice and easy to use quick CONS- clings to dry patches can become patchy during the day It does cling to dry patches especially if you have combo skin. it does look very natural and light on the skin which is why I like it (I don't love it however) and its also very quick and easy to put a few lines on your face and blend. Its very creamy. Again overall good, by I probably won't repurchase. And I still use from time to time

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by bjr70

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Terrible. I have aging, very oily, acne-prone skin. I do quite a bit of travelling, so this "no shine" foundation stick was a product I really wanted to love. Unfortunately it did not live up to my expectations.

The foundation goes on fairly well but it feels somewhat greasy and left my face a lot dewier than I expected, even after powdering. The color match was fantastic, but within two hours I was shiny and had to blot, and by five hours it had completely disappeared. This "no shine" foundation not only was shiny, but it melted off my face almost completely before the end of the workday.

I've tried it with a primer, without a primer, and with an extra powder application. Nothing works. The coverage is barely medium, and it fades so fast it was as if I'd worn nothing at all. While this foundation stick sounded fantastic, if you have very oily skin my advice would be to stay away. It failed in both it's promise of "no shine" and in coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Staurhy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A great product love the packaging and how compact it is. It easily fits in any clutch or purse. Not too pricey I purchased mine for around $17 and it's lasted me quite a while. It glides on smoothly and blends easily. This product also specialises in matte finishes and soaking up oil so it's great if you have problems with oil.
The only problem is that this products seems to soak into my skin even with primer meaning that it doesn't last long and it has a sheer coverage. Still great for a day out or lunch.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone as it has such a large range of colours and once you are matched up to a colour number it makes it easier to buy other products for the Maybelline Fit Me range.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The packaging on this is incredibly convenient, as I travel a lot. Unfortunately the product just doesn't work for oily skin, it seems suited for dry to normal skin types. It slides off of my face after only 2 hours, even with a primer. Color matched well though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this in the darkest shade available to use for contouring. It works amazingly for this. So well that I'm considering buying my normal shade to use it as foundation. It blends seamlessly into my skin, leaving no obvious signs of brown on my face.

I've heard it works well as a concealer as well so I may pick up a lighter shade for this purpose as well. But for now, it makes for an incredible contour!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Rasingirl7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! Works better than my benefit playstick and is waay cheaper. My new favorite foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by blairepirie

Overall, I really liked this foundation. It is so quick and easy to apply and blend! I thought it was a bit pricier for it being a drug store foundation, but the quality is nice. The one thing I really dislike about it is how it clings to dry patches, so I can't use it in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like it! It's à good medium coverage foundation with a silky finish. It goes on with a fresh gel-like feeling and smooths out evenly. Doesn't stay all day, but I don't mind to re-apply in the late afternoon because the stick fits perfectly in my makeup pouch and as mentionned it blends so easy. I highly doubt if this suits an oily skin, but it is quite good dor my combination skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by allthingsnice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved the idea of this product, compact and blend-able, which it is to be fair. It feels velvety smooth on application and has good coverage for blemishes. The problem I had with it is that after an hour after application it felt greasy and heavy on my skin. This might be because of my combination skin type, but as a gel formula I thought it would be okay. Not sure I would buy it again but it might be better for other skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by sparksfly22

This is the first drugstore foundation that ACTUALLY matched my skin!! Right when I swapped it on my skin, I couldn't even tell I had anything on, it matched that well! It's also very light weight, doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation. The coverage is buildable, depending on the type of coverage you want. I have fair-medium skin, so I baught the shade in 130 buff beige, its kinda dark for my shade, I should've baught 120 classic ivory. Oh well, I'll be purchasing it next time I buy it :D because its that good!! I have combination skin, and it a really awesome job controlling the oil on my skin. All in all, this product is worth the money, and is pretty darn good for a drugstore foundation.