October 22, 2014 | 916 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by mysteeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i actually really liked this product but only when i don't have many blemishes and my skin is relatively clear. it matches my skin tone perfectly and the application is easy. the formula is so smooth & creamy it blends nicely into the skin. i like it for touch ups in my purse. i team it with my rimmel stay matte powder & lasts several hours.

bottom line, i would not use this for a long period of time without reapplying
but it is an easy product to use for everyday & beginners

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Olivialk

This product is good for normal/combination skin, but not dry as the product clings to dry patches. I bought this because I wanted something a bit heavier than powder, but not as heavy as foundation and this is great! It's so creamy and easy to apply and build up with. The coverage isn't great, but it still does the job. The product lasts ages considering you don't really get that much!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ugh this is pretty much rubbish. If looks okay for maybe half an hour but then turns to an oily mess that makes you look terrible. It doesn't hold any powder products very well either. It's a very light coverage foundation, and quick to apply, but it's not shine free. It's definitely very visible on the skin when you first apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by pitchslapped

I actually really liked this foundation! I have it in the shade 130 buff beige and one of the main reasons that I love it is because it matches my skin perfectly and I also noticed that there is a wide variety of shades to choose from! This foundation is surprisingly creamy for a stick foundation which makes it lovely to blend in. I like to wear this as an everyday type of foundation, I use it by applying the foundation to my face directly from the stick then I blend it in with my real techniques buffing brush and I think it looks great! While this foundation works well for me i would not recommend it to anyone with dry skin because it makes even small dry patches on my face very emphasized if i don't moisturize properly beforehand. It has a very natural semi-matte finish on its own but I like to add a bit of powder to help it stay. This product provides light to medium coverage so if you're looking for something to completely cover blemishes and spots this is not it. Overall I think this is a very good foundation especially considering the price and because of how quick and easy it is to apply, I have to say that the only thing I didn't like was the packaging, I find that the lid sometimes comes off if I have this in my makeup bag but it's not too big of a deal if it's just sitting on my vanity table. I will most likely be repurchasing this when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I bought this hoping to use it to highlight my cheeks and forehead but it stuck right to my dry patches. It gave my skin a very chalky texture, which is weird since I tend to have oily skin. I even tried using it with another foundation but it didn't make any difference.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Manyfacesofzozo

I was so happy to find this because this great shades for pale skin. It's smooth and easy to blend, would have been the best foundation if it didn't make me shiny les than one hour later and it felt oily on the skin. Shine free? WRONG! They should rename it to moisturising foundation because it would be great for dry skin rather than oily. The worst foundation I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

I have the fit me pressed powder in 230 but they didn't have this in 230 at the time so I got 220 instead. I was worry at first that this wouldn't fit my skin tone at first since I got pretty tan. But to my surprise it fits me perfectly. I have combo skin and this isn't mattifiying at all. I have to touch up with powder every now and then if it's too hot. The coverage of this is light to medium depending on how much you put on. I don't have too many problems with my face and one layer works well for me. It gives a really natural finish it's lightweight and doesn't make your face look cakey even with 2 or 3 layers. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Peeka86

Just to help you all out, I have combination skin which is acne prone. I do have a few minor spots/zits, mild hyper pigmentation, enlarged pores and minor scarring.

I have to say, I am relatively pleased with this. I have been looking for an airbrush finish for a long time and had built my hopes up that this could be what I was looking for.

Application: clean and really easy. The only downside is that for hygiene reasons, I'd use a brush/sponge to avoid spreading bacteria from one place to another then having it stay on the foundation for the next application, it's a little gross. I love the texture, it's creamy and super blend-able.
Coverage: great. One application is good to tone down blemishes, then you can either conceal or apply a second layer to problem areas. Once you do this, you can't see any blemishes. I'd describe it as light-medium/medium coverage. I'd liken it to the clarins skin illusion liquid foundation's coverage.
Finish: creamy but natural. I wouldn't describe this as mattifying at all.
Longevity: lasts the same as an average foundation but it did make me very shiny(more than an average foundation)
Additional: it did break me out with 5+ tiny spots/zits, this will not be an issue if you have normal skin I don't think. The price is really good, under £8. I. The US, it'd be around $13 ish

Weddings: I tested this with flash photography and I got no flashback) Flashback is the white cast you see on people's faces when a flash is used during photography, the ghost face. I would recommend this for weddings.

For those with acne prone skin, use a non silicone based primer first and the set with a setting spray.

If you can get the right mix to prevent getting shiny, this could be great for you. I personally have rated it higher than the dior airflash

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product in three colors to use for more precise contouring. The lightest color is still not light enough for a highlight and too heavy to use as a concealer. The medium color matches me well but has slightly too much pink undertones - even though I bought it in warm. It glides on easily but is thick, exactly how you would think a stick would feel. Therefore, it is not buildable because one layer is quickly cakey. It also feels oily on my face and if will definently rub off on your clothes. The darkest color I bought is great for contouring because it is so thick the color shows. I would not recommend this as a foundation.

PROs: color selection, packaging, pigmented, contouring

CONs: cakey, not buildable, rubs off

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by vero23ru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok I loved loved this product unfortunately since my skin is dry it didn't compliment my skin very well my dry patches were more noticeable. but it felt smith and velvety I felt like I had nothing on my face I loved but oh well not for me I guess