Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

I love this so much! My nails never grow and they are always short and because of that, they get very dry. this stuff works so good! they feel softer and more shiny which is amazing. I would buy this again!! xx

on 8/4/2013 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Smells delicious, it's very thick and waxy so it absorbs slowly but works great. I also use it on my lips! Evens out the lip surface perfectly - it is in fact a surprisingly potent lip primer, makes my lipsticks and glosses stay much longer. One of my absolute favourite skincare products!

on 7/27/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

this stuff does work great to moisturize my cuticles and nails HOWEVER it is incredibly waxy and i hate that feeling after i have rubbed it all over my nails.... i wipe my fingertips all over my thighs trying to get that waxy feeling off. but i think my solution is this: i just apply this and then i apply hand cream to my hands and it sort of just camouflages the waxy feeling away. i can live with that. most people love the lemony smell but i don't like lemon scented stuff. it's a bit gritty, which is okay unless you use it on your lips, then it feels sort of weird. but it wasn't made for lips, even though it can be used on them, so i can't really complain. i don't use this stuff a lot because of the waxiness. i think i'm going to go back to using a cuticle oil pen, which is less messy and less waxy and more precise application.

on 7/23/2013 3:16:00 PM

it does the same job as vaseline. Very helpfull thanks to everyone =)

on 7/21/2013 10:54:00 AM

If you want an intense CUTICLE treatment and like lemon scents, this is for you. The main reason I wouldn't buy again is really I like to moisturize my whole hands including my cuticles. Compared to Badger Cuticle Care, this is much waxier. I used Badger on my whole hands but this is just too waxy for that. I can't really fault the product for that because it is supposed to be a cuticle cream after all, but I prefer a multi-tasker. My cuticles are normal, I guess, and I just push them back after showering, so if your cuticles are under more stress than that you may like this more than me. I much prefer this scent to the Badger one, but that's to be expected because I love lemon scents. This one smells like real lemon peel, yay! By the way, this scores well on goodguide.com (health 8) and ewg (2).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I like this and am most likely to repurchase. It is moisturising and smells like lemon cheesecake. If I put a thick layer on before bed then I wake up to hydrated cuticles.
Not suitable to day time.
If I have a open wound on my cuticle then this burns it really bad.

on 6/24/2013 1:07:00 PM

I adore this stuff! I have terrible cuticles and this is the only cuticle salve/butter that has saved them. I think it works better than CND Solar Oil and Lush's Lemony Flutter! It really absorbs and lasts a loooong time! I'm not a huge fan of the packaging though...it can be tough to open the tin sometimes.

on 6/3/2013 1:39:00 PM

Perfect. I love the scent and the consistency. I usually apply it before bed or on my morning commute and I don't think it's too greasy to interfer with any other little tasks i'm trying to do on the bus. A once daily application is enough to keep away the horrible hangnails and rough cuticles that I used to have *constantly*. This is what I wanted lush's lemony flutter to be, but that turned out to be a giant letdown. I am so happy I found this, and it's nice an inexpensive too! I change my polish a lot so I absolutely cannot live without cuticle cream, and this one is IT for me. Love love love.

on 5/20/2013 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Works well to soften cuticles and hs a lovely subtle lemon scent, but is a little greasy feeling seeing as its mainly oil and wax. Will last ages and my only gripe with this is the unhygienic pot packaging... Wish it could come in a squeeze tube although given its formula it probably can't.

on 5/15/2013 3:59:00 AM

First of all, it smells delicious. My hands are usually really dry (especially my cuticles and oh the nasty hangnails), and since I've been using these, my fingertips look so much better! I don't use as often as most users seem to do, I just use them at night before I go to bed. Oh and for any seamstresses out there, it also doubles as a good sub for sewing wax for hand sewing :)

Popular Treatments