November 21, 2014 | 902 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by cubancurls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Charcoal Grey: this color is discontinued. i was buying them on Ebay till they ran out of stock now it's only availble on Amazon for $20. I decided to go out and search for a new HG. I can't beleive I found it, in fact I like it better: Anastasia Brow pencil in Medium Ash. This is not Brow Wiz automatic pencil which I hated because it was too dark and greasy.

For the record I have NO eyebrows, just 1/2" towards the front and nothing on the arch or tail. I'm not kidding, I didn't pluck them, it's heireditary from my mother. (she has hers tattooed) The texture of this pencil 'looks' like hairs on the skin. Also, everyone has tiny facial hairs, this pencil colors them brown. I can't express how happy I am to have normal eyebrows. You wouldn't beleive the impact eyebrows have on your face. All I need is my eyebrows a little lip gloss and I look great.

Anastasia pencil is WATERPROOF and SWEATPROOF: I went jogging here in Miami at noon, 105 degrees, 85% humidity and though I was dripping in sweat, my eyebrows completely covered in beads of sweat, it stayed on! As long as I didn't wipe or touch them. After I cooled down and the beads of sweat dried out (don't touch them) the color was exact, it didn't even fade, it did not oxidize into another color. I then jumped into my lake and swam around, go under alot, I came out and the color was still on! Again, I didn't touch it, I dried my face avoiding my eyebrows and when they dried the color was the same. I then took a shower and washed my hair, I tried not to get my face wet but hard to do in the shower and they color stayed on. In fact I carefully dried my face and I DIDN'T HAVE TO RE-APPLY!! sweating, swimming and showering the color stayed.

This pencil has a better texture then maybellines because when i layer, it does not build up and look waxy. The color is also better, just a tad bit darker which I prefer because maybelline's charcoal grey was a bit too light and as stated above it was hard to add layers without making a mess. I am sooooo thrilled to find this. It is MORE natural looking. I wish I would have found sooner. Go try it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

I have found my eyebrow pencil. As soon as these finish I just buy another pack, as I'm not interested in trying anything else. The texture is perfect for an eyebrow pencil as its not too greasy and won't smudge as easily as an eyeliner pencil (which I was previously using) would. I love that it comes with two, perfect to take one to travel with, and such a great deal. Its very natural looking, unlike some eyeliner pencils which can look very harsh and tattoo-eyebrows like. I will continue to repurchase and hope they don't discontinue.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It doesn't smudge or disapear throughout the day. after i apply it I go over it with a spooly and it doesn't look fake or drawn on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by gramap

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like others, I have been on the prowl for a replacement, and I think I just may have found it. Covergirl perfectblend eye pencil. Charcoal. I've used it for about a week now for my brows, lasts all day, not shiny, and covers vey well. Calls itself a classic liner, but I'm very happy using it as a brow pencil. gramap in IL

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Neither excellent nor terrible. I found the CG brow pencils to look a bit more natural, and i like the way that one is packaged better. The look of it.
Perhaps, I will try Maybelline's Define-a-brow. I've heard good things of that.
I uploaded a picture. I liked this when I really liked the Anne Hathaway type of definition in the brow. Now, I've gone more subtle, and I prefer it that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Ivy_Tamwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my HG brow pencil since I was a teenager. The blonde shade is a perfect match for me since I'm a PPP with blonde eyebrows. It gives my brows some depth. I run a brow brush over my brows afterwards to make it look even more natural. Great stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by abtsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been the only eye brow pencil I've used and so far I've never had a problem with it. The good thing about it is that it lasts long! I've been using it for over 6 years and have only had to repurchase 2-3x. What I do is, I lightly draw it on my brows and then take a brush and smudge it so that it looks more natural. It stays on the whole day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the Expert Eyes Twin Brow and Eye Pencils in Medium Brown. I have only tried this shade and it is terrible. Medium Brown is such an inaccurate description. This is RED! Red as in potentially nice shade to line lips. Not a tinge of red, but RED! If you ever see someone with red brows (that look unintentionally red - they are probably wearing this pencil!).

I applied this after my eye makeup so I had to make do with it until I wash off my makeup (which may be sooner than I originally intended). I do like the formula of this pencil, it isn't too waxy and not too dry. If you can find a shade that actually matches I would say go for it but the Medium Brown is so awful that I would never advise anyone get it.

Would not repurchase - I don't even want to try the other shades:(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I put 'yes' for repurchase. These brow pencils are everything you'd want them be. Long lasting, easy to use, decent quality. However they lose big points in the shade category. I purchased blonde & it looks medium reddish brown. That's not very appealing against my cool toned porcelain skin! I shall keep searching for my HG brow pencil....
***Edit***: I've had it with this product. I will no longer repurchase. The blonde shade is no where near light nor cool toned enough. Also I realized that these break me out!!! No wonder I kept having 'problem areas' around my brows. I've found a much better cheaper alternative: Prestige.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I grew up with 2 older sisters and they both use it till this day. I personally see why they really like it. It's very smooth, blendable, cheap and not chalky like some other brow pencil like Wet n Wild. I will always buy this.