Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Rhus Succedanea (Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lanolin, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Talc, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake)

on 10/22/2010 10:52:00 PM

I have tried so many products for my eyebrows and none of them have looked as good as this pencil. I purchased my twin pack in Dark Brown which was a strange choice really as I am a blue eyed blond with porcelain skin, but OMG, the pencil is so good!!!!!!! It draws so easily that I only have to use a very light touch to get the amount of colour needed and then I blend it with my eyebrow brush and it looks really natural. This is another one of those makeup items that has been around for a long time because it is really good. I just wish I had found it sooner!

on 9/27/2010 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I found this when I was trying to find a cheap brown eyeliner. So I can only comment on the eyeliner use. The colour pigmentation is not that great when I try to apply on the eye. It's good for the lower lid for me because I just need a bit of a smudged light look. It did stay well.

However, when I try it on the upper lid with already eyeshadow on top, it hardly gives any colour as if it can't go on top of the eyeshadow, only to be used alone. I even tried swatching on my hand it the colour appeared but it just won't do when I put eyeshadow on! ><

It's not the most practical eyeliner but I guess good for the brows judging by the reviews.

on 7/21/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised these don't have a higher rating. I think they're great. I have been using them for years because the colour is right, the texture is great, and they're inexpensive. I use them lightly for brows and reasonably heavily on the eyes. I like having one product that can multitask and this is it. I don't forsee them discontinuing it considering it's a bit of a staple product.

on 7/12/2010 9:10:00 PM

Charcoal Grey: this color is discontinued. i was buying them on Ebay till they ran out of stock now it's only availble on Amazon for $20. I decided to go out and search for a new HG. I can't beleive I found it, in fact I like it better: Anastasia Brow pencil in Medium Ash. This is not Brow Wiz automatic pencil which I hated because it was too dark and greasy.

For the record I have NO eyebrows, just 1/2" towards the front and nothing on the arch or tail. I'm not kidding, I didn't pluck them, it's heireditary from my mother. (she has hers tattooed) The texture of this pencil 'looks' like hairs on the skin. Also, everyone has tiny facial hairs, this pencil colors them brown. I can't express how happy I am to have normal eyebrows. You wouldn't beleive the impact eyebrows have on your face. All I need is my eyebrows a little lip gloss and I look great.

Anastasia pencil is WATERPROOF and SWEATPROOF: I went jogging here in Miami at noon, 105 degrees, 85% humidity and though I was dripping in sweat, my eyebrows completely covered in beads of sweat, it stayed on! As long as I didn't wipe or touch them. After I cooled down and the beads of sweat dried out (don't touch them) the color was exact, it didn't even fade, it did not oxidize into another color. I then jumped into my lake and swam around, go under alot, I came out and the color was still on! Again, I didn't touch it, I dried my face avoiding my eyebrows and when they dried the color was the same. I then took a shower and washed my hair, I tried not to get my face wet but hard to do in the shower and they color stayed on. In fact I carefully dried my face and I DIDN'T HAVE TO RE-APPLY!! sweating, swimming and showering the color stayed.

This pencil has a better texture then maybellines because when i layer, it does not build up and look waxy. The color is also better, just a tad bit darker which I prefer because maybelline's charcoal grey was a bit too light and as stated above it was hard to add layers without making a mess. I am sooooo thrilled to find this. It is MORE natural looking. I wish I would have found sooner. Go try it!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have found my eyebrow pencil. As soon as these finish I just buy another pack, as I'm not interested in trying anything else. The texture is perfect for an eyebrow pencil as its not too greasy and won't smudge as easily as an eyeliner pencil (which I was previously using) would. I love that it comes with two, perfect to take one to travel with, and such a great deal. Its very natural looking, unlike some eyeliner pencils which can look very harsh and tattoo-eyebrows like. I will continue to repurchase and hope they don't discontinue.

on 6/22/2010 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It doesn't smudge or disapear throughout the day. after i apply it I go over it with a spooly and it doesn't look fake or drawn on.

on 5/28/2010 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Like others, I have been on the prowl for a replacement, and I think I just may have found it. Covergirl perfectblend eye pencil. Charcoal. I've used it for about a week now for my brows, lasts all day, not shiny, and covers vey well. Calls itself a classic liner, but I'm very happy using it as a brow pencil. gramap in IL

on 5/1/2010 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Neither excellent nor terrible. I found the CG brow pencils to look a bit more natural, and i like the way that one is packaged better. The look of it.
Perhaps, I will try Maybelline's Define-a-brow. I've heard good things of that.
I uploaded a picture. I liked this when I really liked the Anne Hathaway type of definition in the brow. Now, I've gone more subtle, and I prefer it that way.

on 4/16/2010 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This has been my HG brow pencil since I was a teenager. The blonde shade is a perfect match for me since I'm a PPP with blonde eyebrows. It gives my brows some depth. I run a brow brush over my brows afterwards to make it look even more natural. Great stuff!!

on 4/12/2010 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This has been the only eye brow pencil I've used and so far I've never had a problem with it. The good thing about it is that it lasts long! I've been using it for over 6 years and have only had to repurchase 2-3x. What I do is, I lightly draw it on my brows and then take a brush and smudge it so that it looks more natural. It stays on the whole day!

Popular Brows Products