September 19, 2014 | 974 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It doesn't smudge or disapear throughout the day. after i apply it I go over it with a spooly and it doesn't look fake or drawn on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by gramap

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like others, I have been on the prowl for a replacement, and I think I just may have found it. Covergirl perfectblend eye pencil. Charcoal. I've used it for about a week now for my brows, lasts all day, not shiny, and covers vey well. Calls itself a classic liner, but I'm very happy using it as a brow pencil. gramap in IL

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Neither excellent nor terrible. I found the CG brow pencils to look a bit more natural, and i like the way that one is packaged better. The look of it.
Perhaps, I will try Maybelline's Define-a-brow. I've heard good things of that.
I uploaded a picture. I liked this when I really liked the Anne Hathaway type of definition in the brow. Now, I've gone more subtle, and I prefer it that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Ivy_Tamwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my HG brow pencil since I was a teenager. The blonde shade is a perfect match for me since I'm a PPP with blonde eyebrows. It gives my brows some depth. I run a brow brush over my brows afterwards to make it look even more natural. Great stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by abtsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been the only eye brow pencil I've used and so far I've never had a problem with it. The good thing about it is that it lasts long! I've been using it for over 6 years and have only had to repurchase 2-3x. What I do is, I lightly draw it on my brows and then take a brush and smudge it so that it looks more natural. It stays on the whole day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the Expert Eyes Twin Brow and Eye Pencils in Medium Brown. I have only tried this shade and it is terrible. Medium Brown is such an inaccurate description. This is RED! Red as in potentially nice shade to line lips. Not a tinge of red, but RED! If you ever see someone with red brows (that look unintentionally red - they are probably wearing this pencil!).

I applied this after my eye makeup so I had to make do with it until I wash off my makeup (which may be sooner than I originally intended). I do like the formula of this pencil, it isn't too waxy and not too dry. If you can find a shade that actually matches I would say go for it but the Medium Brown is so awful that I would never advise anyone get it.

Would not repurchase - I don't even want to try the other shades:(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I put 'yes' for repurchase. These brow pencils are everything you'd want them be. Long lasting, easy to use, decent quality. However they lose big points in the shade category. I purchased blonde & it looks medium reddish brown. That's not very appealing against my cool toned porcelain skin! I shall keep searching for my HG brow pencil....
***Edit***: I've had it with this product. I will no longer repurchase. The blonde shade is no where near light nor cool toned enough. Also I realized that these break me out!!! No wonder I kept having 'problem areas' around my brows. I've found a much better cheaper alternative: Prestige.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I grew up with 2 older sisters and they both use it till this day. I personally see why they really like it. It's very smooth, blendable, cheap and not chalky like some other brow pencil like Wet n Wild. I will always buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first-ever eyebrow pencil purchase, and I am very disappointed.
The product is extremely dry and chalky which makes it difficult to get a good color pay-off. I found it very difficult to blend and achieve a natural look. I purchased this in the shade 'blonde' and for the most part it matches my hair, despite the orangy-ness if applied to heavily. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

I use this in CHARCOAL GREY, it is and has been HG for me for at least 10 years. It's the only thing that works for my oily skin (the dryer consistency & waterproofness makes it last and last) and the color match is so natural and perfect for my sparse charcoal brows! No red, yellow or orange undertones. I am so DISGUSTED with Maybelline for DCing this! The only other thing that ever worked for me is Cliniques Charcoaled Brow Powder but it doesn't last as long or look quite as good... I don't know if I'll ever find a dupe. If anybody knows of one, please PM me.

EDITED 2-26-10
I found a great dupe ladies!!! It's MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe. Very close in color and feel. It's permanent too! =)