August 1, 2014 | 1664 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by vicky4041

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall a good foundation for the money. I wear Color 355 Soft Honey but I think I could go to the tan shade but the local Walmart was sold out of it. Blends well with a make up brush. I have normal skin with some dry patches so in some places it dried too matte and others perfect. It lasts all day for me using a primer with it. For the money, it's hard to beat for the money ($6.94) & I'm usually a foundation snob? I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by claudinepalalay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product but not enough to buy it again.

The feeling when you touch the mousse like texture is really cool and it's SUPER blendable too. The colour selection isn't too bad for a new product. I was able to find the perfect match for my skin tone which is a plus!

However I didn't like the fact that it felt really oily while I was applying it onto my skin with my fingers. I don't know how to explain the texture but I didn't like it. When I was waiting for the foundation to set I noticed it gives better coverage after setting than while you're still blending it. Even when I add powder to my face it still feels like it's not fully set when it should be. I get kind of oily around my nose and I feel like this foundation makes the oiliness around my nose even WORSE!

I do have dry-normal skin (except my nose area) and it just seems that the foundation just doesn't stay on my skin throughout the day.

For the price I paid for this product ($5.95 CAD) wasn't too bad. However I expected the quality to be much better since everyone raved about the 3 in 1 foundation I had high hopes for this to be just as great.

I wouldn't buy this again. I do regret buying this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have very fair, warm toned skin and purchased the shade 305 Ivory.

What I liked: The packaging made it easy to pick the closest shade to my skin tone as possible, and it applied very easily with every method I tried. Coverage was acceptable, and it has a pretty natural finish. Not too matte, not too dewy.

What I disliked: It felt like it never really "set" on my skin. Even when powdered, it still felt tacky. I noticed it transferred a lot onto the phone at work. I think it's just too moisturizing for my skin this time of the year. In the winter it might be ok. After wearing it for a few days, I had quite a few clogged pores on my forehead (where I'm usually quite clear-skinned). The color was also a little bit too dark and orangey for me.

Overall: I didn't really like it very much, and I will not be repurchasing. I think it would be a nice option for dry-skinned people though, as it felt very moisturizing. I'm a huge fan of Revlon's whipped Colorstay makeup, so I had high hopes for this one but it just didn't work out for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by RenattaK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Edit: this product breaks me out horribly!! In my last review I raved about the texture and feel, which is still true. I love the way it covers my pores but it comes at a price! I looked at the ingredients and it includes parabens! If you are acne prone stay away.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Def didn't like! Made me shiny w/in 2 hrs , color is too yellow and had minimal coverage. Not suited for oily skin that needs coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

I'm usually not a big fan of Covergirl foundations, as I find they generally don't tend to work well with oily skin types. But I'm such a fan of the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme foundation that I had to give this a try. Especially since I managed to find it for $5.99(CAD) at Walmart. Which is the smallest amount I've ever paid for any foundation. I also noticed how much better the packaging this foundation has in comparison to the Revlon. It's in a glass jar as well, but it's a lot less bulky. The texture between the two are fairly different as well. This foundation is lighter than the Revlon. I've tried applying it with a buffing brush as well as with a beauty blender. I think the beauty blender gives a more natural finish. Overall, I was incredibly impressed with the way this foundation applied. It gives light to medium coverage, but it has one of the most airbrushed but natural finishes I've ever seen. Because the Revlon whipped foundation is heavier, it can get cakey if over applied. However the Covergirl looks perfect every time. That being said however, it doesn't last very long. This is not by any means a foundation that I would recommend for all day wear. I use it when I'm only going out for a few hours at a time during the day. Setting it with a powder does help a little, but most oily skin types will probably have trouble with this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I wish so bad that this product would work for me. It just doesn't. My skin's way too oily. It isn't matte finish so in about an hour my face just looks disgusting. It's so beautiful when I first put it on, and 310 is a perfect match for me. I haven't worn it enough to tell wether it breaks me out or not. It definitely doesn't have much staying power. The few times I've worn it, it's pretty much gone by the end of my 8 hour work day. I would return it if I had the receipt, it just doesn't work for my skin type. The reason it gets a 3 is because the color is spot on, it's beautiful upon application and I could really see it working for those with dry skin.

EDIT: Re-rated this foundation. I tried it again today thinking maybe if I applied using a different method with a primer underneath that it would be better. It's not. I applied a very think layer of Mary Kay's primer and then this foundation using a cosmetic sponge. I set this with Cover Girl's powder foundation in the blue compact. It looked gorgeous! Until now. This was around 10am, it's now 2:32pm and I look absolutely disgusting. My face is obnoxiously greasy and just feels like it has a layer of petroleum jelly on it. Unless you have dry skin, DO NOT even try this stuff. It's a waste.

EDIT: Threw this crap in the trash. After I washed this off my face using an Aveeno cleansing pad I saw tons and tons of clogged pores all over my chin and forehead and even a couple on my cheek where I NEVER break out! I'll never buy or use this crap again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by RaenaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice summer foundation. Personally, I only buy CG's Blast mascaras cause I think everything else is crap but this product was a surprise. I am a fan of whipped/mousse and light coverage foundations. I would say that this foundation is a light/medium coverage foundation with a satin finish that is also buildable.

I would not recommend this product to individuals with severely oily, dry or blemished skin. This foundation allows your skin to breathe and I really like that. It's lighter than the Revlon whipped foundation but it's staying power isn't as good as Revlon's. Some shine will be apparent after a few hours of wear but if you prime your face and set the foundation then it should work well for you. Super silky and lightweight feel on the skin.

For $7 it's definitely worth a shot if your interested.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by simpledom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the foundation on a thursday and tried it on the following saturday on a very hot and humid day. I was really suprised how it covers everything. I left it on for a good 7-8 hours and I had very little shine. it`s very soft and I found that it doesn't take a lot to cover my face. I love the packageing, you can see how much is left compare to sometimes a bottle you don`t really know . I found it on sale at 5.99$ but l'm sure the regular price will not discourage me from buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by smithmollie

I have been looking for a foundation that isnt high coverage but isnt to sheer either! this is just perfect! I havent worn it alp day to see how well it stays but it goes on very nice! I got shade 320 or creamy natural. In the store it actually looked dark. But when I put it on its ablittle bit light. I might have to save it for the winter! I do feel like it should be set with a setting powder. I dont trouble to much with oil but sometimes I do get shiny. This product is very light weight and easy to apply. I will most like purchase again! hope I could help