September 2, 2014 | 1182 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by habana

What an amazing foundation! Literally feels like you're applying moisturizer to your face. It's so smooth and creamy and blends beautifully into my skin. It's med coverage that can be built up to a fuller coverage...without caking. It looks so natural and flawless. Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Emilymckenziee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate Covergirl products, but I had a $2 off coupon so I decided to take a risk and buy this foundation. I have to say I actually really like it...when it's first applied. It gives me light to medium coverage (with a foundation brush)It's build able, which I like. It's really light feelingo my oily skin. The problem I have with this foundation is that it doesn't last. It last less than 4 hours even with setting powder and primer. So, I guess I am going to have to break up with foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mollypop9312

this stuff was crap. It just kind of sat on my skin, didn't blend very well, and didn't give very full coverage in my opinion. Usually, cream foundations work great on my combination to oily skin, but not this one. It's as if it wouldn't really blend. It wasn't even worth the ten bucks and I ended up giving it to my mom, because she has perfect skin and it blended on smoothly for her. Maybe it's just because I am acne prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After having read many reviews of this product, I decided I'd give it a shot. I love this stuff! Don't be put off by the small container, for a little goes quite a long way. I like to apply this with a duo fiber stippling brush for a perfectly blended, airbrushed effect. Coverage goes from medium to full, depending on how many layers of product one applies. I find that one minimal layer gives me medium coverage. I love the matte effect this product has. It does a great job of evening out the skin without looking cakey or too "made up" or overdone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by cdm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The first few times that I used this foundation I really liked it! It felt nice and silky on my skin, had light coverage and was so easy to blend. But the more I started using it the more I started hating it. This doesn't last on me at all, even with a setting spray. I'll be lucky to get a few hours before it starts wearing off. My face always felt extra dry after using this (already have dry skin). And I hate the packaging! It was so easy to pick up too much product on my brush. I did like how it felt on my skin, how it looked when it lasted and it didn't break me out or oxidize on me. It seems like others are having better luck with this though!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Broke me out terribly, and not enough coverage. If you're oily/acne prone, avoid this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by donnakennedy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this foundation. It is very basic, no frills. I find it blends out really easily with my fingers and provides a light to medium coverage. It disappears without a trace! I have combination skin and this holds up really well during the day. I use a light sunscreen underneath and a dusting of powder over top. The color Nude Beige is perfect for me. My only gripe is the packaging...it would be better in a pump bottle or tube. Otherwise love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by erika107

I was on the look out for a "mousse" foundation and stumbled upon this "new" Covergirl one. I was very excited as I've been wanting to try out mousse foundations but I must say that this was not good for me. The color was O.K. as I am a bit tanned right now in the number 310. It doesn't feel heavy, but it did make me oily, even when set with a powder, and used with a primer. The way it applies is just awful. I tried applying with a brush, it made no improvement. It glides off, it's just a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Simone101

I was really happy about this product ! It feels so nice when you apply it onto your face. It's almost feels like there is nothing there on your face but there is! It makes your face really feel clean. I recommend it to everyone who needs a foundation on their face that doesn't feel so "heavy" or "dirty".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by gurululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I sampled about 12 dept store foundations this summer in an effort to replace my neutrogena powder since they took out the spf. All of them patched or caked. I even returned GA Lasting UV powder & liquid for $130 when I finally decided to go with no spf mskeup & put powder with SPF on top & a sunblock underneath. It's more layers than I wanted but it works. 90 + temps with no AC at work & this stayed matte under powder. It didn't patch, smudge or separate. But it's a light coverage & I can still see freckles so it gets a 4.