Cover Girl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, disodium etda.

on 11/16/2013 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I got 8 of these things for FREE and got paid t buy them taking advantage of an awesome free $10 gift card deal at Target. The regular price of them is $7.99.

I really like this foundation. I am not that picky but I think this stuff is perfect for my needs. I don't have any active breakouts but I have scarring around my face. What I do is dot a little bit on each area of my face and blend it out with my fingers. Then I dot more of it where the scarring shows through until its becomes medium-full coverage.

The trick with this stuff is to rub gently and lightly, if you rub to hard to blend it it starts to pill and flake off your face. So one area at a time as the stuff dries pretty fast, but blend each area into the other.

310 matches my skin PERFECTLY.

I am very happy with my non-purchase "purchase" =)

on 10/29/2013 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this foundation. After finding my right color match ( the first one I bought was too light) this matches my skin perfectly. It is very lightweight on my skin and a little goes a long way. I hope that this does not get discontinued because this is definately my new fave foundation.

on 10/27/2013 1:54:00 PM

I bought this product on a whim... I just saw it and grabbed it. I'm shade 342. It's an okay product. It has a nice finish but the staying power is horrible. Will not repurchase.

on 10/16/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

What an amazing foundation! Literally feels like you're applying moisturizer to your face. It's so smooth and creamy and blends beautifully into my skin. It's med coverage that can be built up to a fuller coverage...without caking. It looks so natural and flawless. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I hate Covergirl products, but I had a $2 off coupon so I decided to take a risk and buy this foundation. I have to say I actually really like it...when it's first applied. It gives me light to medium coverage (with a foundation brush)It's build able, which I like. It's really light feelingo my oily skin. The problem I have with this foundation is that it doesn't last. It last less than 4 hours even with setting powder and primer. So, I guess I am going to have to break up with foundation.

on 10/9/2013 9:36:00 PM

this stuff was crap. It just kind of sat on my skin, didn't blend very well, and didn't give very full coverage in my opinion. Usually, cream foundations work great on my combination to oily skin, but not this one. It's as if it wouldn't really blend. It wasn't even worth the ten bucks and I ended up giving it to my mom, because she has perfect skin and it blended on smoothly for her. Maybe it's just because I am acne prone.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After having read many reviews of this product, I decided I'd give it a shot. I love this stuff! Don't be put off by the small container, for a little goes quite a long way. I like to apply this with a duo fiber stippling brush for a perfectly blended, airbrushed effect. Coverage goes from medium to full, depending on how many layers of product one applies. I find that one minimal layer gives me medium coverage. I love the matte effect this product has. It does a great job of evening out the skin without looking cakey or too "made up" or overdone.

on 10/7/2013 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

The first few times that I used this foundation I really liked it! It felt nice and silky on my skin, had light coverage and was so easy to blend. But the more I started using it the more I started hating it. This doesn't last on me at all, even with a setting spray. I'll be lucky to get a few hours before it starts wearing off. My face always felt extra dry after using this (already have dry skin). And I hate the packaging! It was so easy to pick up too much product on my brush. I did like how it felt on my skin, how it looked when it lasted and it didn't break me out or oxidize on me. It seems like others are having better luck with this though!

on 10/7/2013 1:39:00 PM

Broke me out terribly, and not enough coverage. If you're oily/acne prone, avoid this one!

on 9/26/2013 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually really like this foundation. It is very basic, no frills. I find it blends out really easily with my fingers and provides a light to medium coverage. It disappears without a trace! I have combination skin and this holds up really well during the day. I use a light sunscreen underneath and a dusting of powder over top. The color Nude Beige is perfect for me. My only gripe is the packaging...it would be better in a pump bottle or tube. Otherwise love it!