November 26, 2014 | 1891 users online

Treatments - Blue Cross - Cuticle Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by qdo2599

REALLY cheap and REALLY GREAT! I bought this at one of those cheapo asian beauty supply store and it's like 25% cheaper than at Sally's (which is already cheap). This thing is huge and will last a lifetime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dude, seriously... when I was going to beauty school, I was like what is this cheap looking cuticle remover we've got here.... Used it for a manicure on myself, and I was like WHAT!!! REALLY?! Haha this is the reason for not judging something by the cover.

This is such an amazing cuticle remover. It works really fast. Just try not to get it onto your fingertips, because it makes you all shriveled like you've been sitting in the jacuzzi for three hours.

I really recommend this product because the biggest bottle goes for $8, and it will probably last you like 5 years. I have the big bottle and refill my small refillable for the portability and convenience. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by missyd915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is as great as people say and exactly what i was looking for in a cuticle remover, plus you get so much of it it will last years! I decant it into an empty nail polish bottle and brush it on leave it for 5mins and all the stuff that builds arounnd the sides of my nails can be scraped of easily. Excellent stuff and amazing value for money and i will continue to repurchase, although i won't have to that often as you get so much of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by melbloom

If you want to clean up your cuticles, this might be the only product you need - it's beyond effective, non-irritating, and cheap. A 16-oz. bottle from Sally's costs $8.99 and, judging by the tiny amount I had to use, this bottle should probably last me about a decade. I used a Q-tip to dab on a small amount I had poured into a glass dish, pushed my cuticles back with an orange stick, and rinsed. Cuticles looked amazing then, and even better today. Perfect!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

when i first brought this product i was kinda skeptic about it since it was liquidy. but it works amazing , gets the job well done makes it easier to remove your cuticles and softens the cuticles really fast! i wish they would've made the packaging a little different it seems to waste more product but a big bottle for a cheap price its well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OK - I was skeptical because some of the raved-about products on MU haven't turned out to be my favorites -- but I do love the reviews! I've never found a cuticle treatment I liked, so I tried this one since it was so cheap.

I got to the car and couldn't wait to try it out. This is drippy and watery, and I immediately thought this was going to be a let-down.

I poured some in the cup of my hand and dipped my fingers in. No wow yet, but by the time we got to the restaurant and I washed it off, my cuticles were gone. I'm still amazed. Yes, this is a good one and I'm genuinely wowed. The large bottle for $6 from Sally's is also a win. Thanks MU reviewers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

(For once I am stunned NEARLY speechless)

Oh....my....goodness....gracious!!!!!

This worked awesome on my hands AND my feet!! Best $6 ever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am another victim of ragged cuticles. Based on the reviews on MUA, I went to Sally Beauty yesterday and purchased this. I cannot say that I am at all disappointed, this is the best cuticle remover that is out there. I dipped a Q-tip in the bottle and just applied it to each nail. Within a minute my cuticles were ten times better. There is no need to leave it on too long, I washed my hands pretty quick after the application. This is a HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by countrycats

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can i say? This is effective,cheap and gentle.

Buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jenna88chu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. This product is half the price of my Nfu-Oh cuticle remover and you get about 1000x more product. I purchased the 16 ounce bottle today at Sallys for $5.99 and couldn't wait to see all the dead skin cells come off my nails :) I poured a little bit into my glass shotglass, dipped in an old eye makeup brush I no longer use for makeup, then wiped on my nails. It works incredibly fast, so next time I'm going to do a single nail at a time, rather than a hand at a time. After pushing my cuticle back with a stick and removing the white dead skin parts, I rubbed everything off with an old washcloth, then rinsed my hands. I should have purchased this before I bought the Nfu-oh remover. It works much better and faster, and it's way cheaper! When I run out of my Nfu-oh remover, I think I'll pour some of the Blue Cross remover into that bottle, since it's so cute.