July 28, 2014 | 1885 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by disneymom919

I love this product! I had been getting lash extensions for about 6 months. As much as I loved them, it was time consuming, expensive and the glue was very irritating to my eyes. I stumbled onto Younique 3D fiber lashes while on Facebook last week, watched some of the YouTube application videos and thought I'd give it a try. I honestly am in love with the mascara! I use Benefit They're Real mascara as a base, then follow the instructions for the 3D fiber lashes. The results are just as good, if not better than when I wore extensions, it's a lot less time consuming and at a fraction of the price! Do yourself a favor - BUY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by AudgePodgeBup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A coworker of mine sells this stuff and I figured I would try this mascara. Last fall I made the huge mistake of getting eyelash extensions. After two months of those, my natural lashes were not how they were before that. DON'T EVER GET LASH EXTENSIONS!!!! They will lie to you and tell you that they don't ruin your natural lashes but I left that place with one almost bare eyeball and major self esteem issues haha! (I feel like they grew back for the most part but my right eye doesn't seem as thick as before.)

I wish I had known about this product before I made that dreadful mistake because this stuff rocks and it looks like I am wearing my eyelash extensions when I wear it. It doubles my length and if done properly and with enough time it can look beautiful and not clumpy. I bought an eyelash comb so I could separate my lashes after each application and that really does help. I also think it makes a big difference what mascara you use underneath this product, as the Moodstruck 3D lashes directions state you have to use a coat of your favorite mascara prior to applying this product. I recommend using Rimmel Lash Accelerator because it's light, it doesn't clump and it's just an all around great mascara.

I am so happy with this product. It CAN clump if not done right. Like I said, using a good eyelash comb and a non clumping mascara underneath will really help with the application process and also giving yourself enough time in the morning. I will continue to purchase this product so long as they don't discontinue it. It is non damaging to your lashes and it's made of all natural ingredients. MUCH better than eyelash extensions! :) And again. DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE EYELASH EXTENSION LIE!!! HAHA!

ETA- Still using this product and I have yet to ever get a fiber in my eye or even have it smudge or irriate me. I love this stuff and would recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Crisalta82

Admittedly, I'm a little bit of a make-up snob and remain faithful to Chanel and Dior, but this mascara duo is by far the most amazing product out there of its kind. I was very skeptical and the price seems a little steep, but it was well worth the splurge. My lashes have never been a feature I emphasized because they are short and a little thin, but this product has completely changed that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hottlashes

I am in love with the 3d fiber mascara by Younique. I have decent lashes and thought my department store brand was great until I tried this. It is amazing what a great mascara can do. My eyes looked bigger and my look just looked like it was brightened up. I look more awake lol. I loved it so much I ended up becoming a presenter, bc I knew girls would fall in love with it. Give this stuff a try www.hottlashes.com you wont regret it, and hey they back all their products by there LOVE IT guarantee so no risk to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Savvyhairnw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing!!!! I have tried falsies, extensions, and li lash etc everything irritated my very sensitive eyes until I found younique 3D lashes!!!! It's unbelievable!!!! I wear them all day no irritation and they make me feel beautiful!
If you lack skill in your application they can look clumpy just like any other mascara!!! They take practice and I suggest watching utubes!!! I am a professional cosmetologist so please take my word for it!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE LASHES!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Janellabelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For those who are dissing the product I feel you just didn't apply it properly. The before and after photos are fake or a gimmick. As someone who uses this product as well as numerous friends I can vouch the authenticity of this product. ALSO the company offers a money back guarantee within the first 14 days of owning it no questions asked! It's a simple process. The fibers can come out clumpy but you just use the tip of the wand to separate or pinch them off . They are natural fibers made from tea. You can't expect it to be perfect. You may have to actually put some separating lash effort into it or you may not but it definitely gives my pathetic lashes umph and length!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Dee3314

I'm honestly not sure why all the mixed reviews for this product! The only conclusion I can come up with is these ladies are not applying the product correctly!! On my FIRST use of the 3d Mascara I was able to get 3x the lashes and only with one coat! It is a bit on the expensive side, but honestly well worth it. I've used it about 5 or 6 times now and each time have gotten beautifully long lashes. Please don't be discouraged by the one stars, this product is a 5 star when applied correctly! I will be continuing to buy it whenever I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by AnnaNicholeB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ladies please at all cost AVOID AVOID this mascara!!!! I wanted to love this product so bad after seeing all the rave "reviews" and transformation photos online. This product is not even worthy of 1 star. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY!! I was convinced that some after pictures were indeed enhanced with the use of false lashes but I was ok with that being even TV commercial/magazine ads use this trick. However, once I got the product it was a complete FAIL! It looks extremely clumpy. My eye turned red by the end of the day and it will stAy red for about 3 more. To get a somewhat decent look I had to reapply the fibers about 5 times! And it's not so "easy" to wash off as they claim. Look, I am 22. I've been using mascara since I was 13. This is the worst one by far and the most expensive. I naturally have long full lashes and with the use of a good mascara, they look like falsies. Hence, I am convinced those after photos are a BIG LOAD OF CRAP.

UPDATE!!!!
This mascara for some just takes a little time and practice. I am one of those people. I decided I'll keep giving it a try since I have it already and spent so much money on it. I absolutely love it now! After, getting down the application technique, no more fibers are falling into my eyes, and my lashes look so much fuller However my lashes do not look longer but that is okay because they are so long already, I always just wanted fuller lashes and this does the job. Girls are even stopping me asking what mascara I use and are my lashes fake! If you do not apply this mascara right, you would be disappointed and angry like I WAS lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ladylue7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I believe myself to be a makeup snob. I won't use items that contain gross chemicals or leave your skin with an allergy or other painful reaction (especially eye products). So I have to share that I am in love with these Younique fiber lashes! I'm lucky to have naturally nice, long lashes but I can't even believe how much attention they've gotten since I've been using this. The results are absolutely stunning! Easy to use, they probably take a whopping additional minute to apply (vs. standard mascara) but the end result is so incredible I think I'd spend an extra 10 minutes to use them everyday! They don't come off with sweat, I've even had them on in the pool and they stay put as long as I don't get my face wet or swim underwater. Come off with a gentle washcloth and warm water. I've never owned a better beauty product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Raquel89

I'm satisfied with my purchase, this mascara works great for me! I stand behind my statement when I say, most of the time the problem is with the applier not the product! Which this mascara is a little tricky to get the hang of, but very worth it when you do lol! I decided to go ahead and purchase after seeing a review from one of my favorite youtube girls meemscouture, I trust her opinions and shes yet to let me down.