Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.5

on 12/5/2014 2:04:00 PM

I love it!!! You have to seal it again with the first tube! (I forget what it is called) and it doesn't flake. People ask me what I have on my lashes!!! I swear by it!!!!!!

on 12/5/2014 1:48:00 PM

Not worth it. The thought is right but the fibers do not stay in place. I agree 100% with the other reviews the fibers either get into my eyes or all on my cheeks. By the end of the night my eyes were red. I tried applying it with and without my mascara as well as applying a bit more gel to seal it. This would be worth $30 if it actually worked the way t should. Save yourself the hassle of returning the item and having to pay for shipping both ways and find another product that actually works.

I tried this mascara thinking it would be amazing and it totally let me down. My eyelashes clumped sooo bad and they didn't stay curled at all. No irritation or anything though . Maybe it is just good on certain types of lashes? Not sure if I would ever try again.

on 12/3/2014 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Just got my Younique's mascara yesterday from an online party. I have long lashes but they are getting a little thin and for my son's wedding I wore extensions that took some of my eyelashes out. With this, my lashes look full again. Not having any problems with flaking. Definitely will buy this again

on 12/3/2014 1:56:00 AM

I love this mascara. It definitely makes my eyelashes look fuller. The fallout is a small problem for me but I just read on the website that you're supposed to put the transplanting gel on the lashes after the fibers go on as well as before and I didn't know that, so I'll have to try it.

on 12/2/2014 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the way this product makes me eyelashes look--long and full, but not clumpy. I don't have any problem with the fiber falling out and if I do, it's because I applied in a hurry so they didn't adhere all the way. I used to wear contacts and I also had no irritation. Overall, I love this mascara!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It really wasn't worth the hype. On my already full and long lashes the result wasn't anymore dramatic than Lancome Hypnose. The fibers didn't seem to stay put. I got a bad feeling about it and took it off within 20 minutes... it just seems like a bad idea to put loose fibers near the eye once you give it more thought. My friend who sells it has close to no eyelashes and has loved it.

on 12/1/2014 7:16:00 PM

I really like this mascara. it definitely makes your eyelashes appear longer and thicker. also, it's very easy to wash off. Some of the fibers do fall on your cheek through out the day, but not enough to make it noticeable. I haven't noticed my eyes burning or anything like that. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

on 12/1/2014 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited about this product since you can barely see my eyelashes without mascara but sadly disappointed after applying it. I tried it twice at home and am glad I didn't wear it out the fibers fell off and turned my eyes black underneath to make me look like a raccoon. I also had trouble with serious clumping of the fibers when trying to apply to my eye lash, I followed the instructions to comb your eyelashes first to prevent clumping but that didn't seem to help. I would like to know what the fibers are made of since I also saw a lot of them in my eye after applying. Had me a little worried.

on 11/29/2014 6:08:00 PM

It's a shame, after all the hype i was expecting a "wow" product that lived it to the claims made online. Unfortunately, for me - it was not the case.
Today i used it for the first time - i followed the instructions and after i had finished i noticed the fibres had started to fall below my eyes, so i brushed them away and left for work.
I get to work (15 minutes later) and it felt like my eyes were on fire.
I had to spend 6 hours with this pain, at some points i couldn't even open my eyes fully because the pain was so bad.
As soon as i got home i washed it off and my eyes were bright red and puffy from the irritation caused by the fibres. 12 hours later from the application and my eyes still feel painful.
Like it said, it's a shame as the concept it good, but the actual product fails to meet my expectations from other reviews.

I think i'll have to keep hunting for a great mascara.

Video Reviews & Tutorials