April 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ljacks

This is absolutely great at what it's meant to do: clarify. This shampoo gets all of the gunk out of my hair and smells delicious to boot!

I use this twice a month, concentrating on my roots and midlength. I shampoo and rinse twice, and then hit my hair with a super deep conditioning treatment, like Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. Afterwards, my hair is slightly more responsive to products and styling, and just feels better.

I would rebuy, but I can't foresee needing to in the immediate future since you get so much product for so little cash!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

HOLY CRAPSICLE! This is the cheapest and BESTEST (I know that's not a word...) clarifying shampoo that I have ever tried. I've tried many by the way, but none as cheap as Vo5. It's equally as effective as other more pricey brands, but for only a dollar. The smell is amazing, but the quality of the shampoo makes up for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I ADORE this shampoo. Really. It's wonderful. It's cheap, it cleans, it leaves my hair bouncy and gives it a clean slate.

The ingredients aren't awful. I'm not a fan of the scent, but what can I say? Who cares what it smells like if it works!

Absolutely in love.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by SkySapphire

I tried this out in the hopes of finding a cheaper alternative to Bumble and Bumble's Tonic shampoo, but switching from Tonic to this shampoo brought back my old dandruff. I don't think it's the shampoo's fault; I looked forever before finding a shampoo that got rid of my dandruff, but I'm a bit disappointed that this one couldn't serve as a cheaper replacement. It did make my hair shiny, though. If you don't have massive dandruff, try it out. It's cheap enough that if you don't like it, it's not a huge loss.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by xoxoarcade

Pretty good. Can be too drying, which I guess means it is an effective clarifier of my fine hair. Beware: don't get it in your eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i like this for what its labled as, a Clarifying shampoo. NOT for a daily shampoo, as it would be MUCH to drying. but for a shampoo to use every couple weeks or so its great. i regularly CO wash though, so even if i only use it every other week i still dilute it by about 50%.
great smell, great price, and does what it says it will! whats not love?!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really good clarifying shampoo for such a resonable price. Lately my scalp has been feeling very itchy and I could feel some sort of build up. My hairdresser said I could benefit from using a clarifying shampoo. I got this one for $1 at Dollar Tree and its great. The smell is amazing and it lathers nicely. After using this my scalp does not itch anymore and my head feels clean I can also go an extra day without washing my hair since this reduces oily roots. I only use this once a month so the bottle will last me a looong time!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by pinkhart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What's not to love about this shampoo and conditioner duo? They smell fantastic, they're super cheap, and they make my hair feel and smell wonderful. I have really oily hair. Like the type you have to wash everyday or its oil city. Anyway this makes my hair feel so clean. It never feels dry or course. It gives my hair volume and shine while leaving it so clean. And the smell. Wow! It smells like a spring meadow minus the flies. I love it. Will always repurchase....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by janetgrace

Excellent anti-residue shampoo with shiny results. I mainly use this when I am doing the CWC method. No need to pay higher prices for any other anti reside shampoo. Great as a volumizing shampoo, too. Never feels course, dry. The conditoner is a perfect mate!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by neonpen

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!! I was smelling all of their shampoos and i came to this one and i couldn't stop smelling it. I bought two of them. Great lather, smells amazing, cleans up the build up from my hair, leaves my hair soft. It really works and it is cheap!!! I will repurchase.