Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 5/21/2013 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I stay in a humid tropical country. I've combination skin (slightly oily t-zone, rest of face is pretty dry) and I bought this after trying my friend's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel which I really liked. However, I purchased the lotion due to my dry skin (my friend doesn't have dry skin), thinking it'll yield the same results.

I was so wrong! As many reviewers have mentioned, this leaves a layer on your face and I dislike that it makes my face feel greasy and clogged instead of allowing my skin to absorb the moisturizer. And the greasy feeling stays even after a night of sleep! This greasiness probably caused me to break out here and there too..

I've very sensitive skin as well and I suspect this product is causing my face to itch, and bumps start forming randomly along the day.

Tolerated this for half a bottle - it has not helped to improve my dry skin & I think I'll finally try a new brand soon.

on 5/17/2013 4:55:00 AM

this is my must have! I cannot go outside without putting this to my face. Especially after shaving none of the after shave and/or creams works like this. this is the best. do not buy everything buy only this thing.

on 5/8/2013 9:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is cheap and it does what it claims to do, moisturize. It's not intended for wrinkle reduction, renewing, firming, etc. It's a basic moisturizer that doesn't irritate sensitive skin. I used it years ago and found it a bit too greasy - note, my skin was much oilier at that time. I recently tried it again and really like it. I use it after the Clinique mild clarifying lotion and my skin looks great. It does not cause breakouts and I don't care if it leaves my T-zone a little oily. A matte dry complexion at my age is not attractive and I simply don't understand why so many middle-aged women think it does.

on 5/4/2013 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

After reading many rave reviews of this product, I decided to try it. I quite like it. It is thin, but it does moisturize. I got the midsize container, 4.2 oz, and I use it (pretty much) every other day. Sometimes I'll use it more than that, but usually I'll use it when I get out of the shower (4 squirts) for my neck, face, and chest area. I've had it for about 4-5 months and I'm halfway done with it, so I think it's worth the investment. I will probably rebuy when I run out. I love the pump on the package as well.

A classic for a reason. My 94 year old grandmother has been using this stuff forever, and I like it too! It feels a bit thin, but is a good basic moisturizer. It works really well under makeup as well.

Does not soak in to face. Leaves a greasy, shiny film on face and you can actually feel your pores clogged. Causes breakouts and access oil. If you're skin isn't a combination of dry and flawless, this isn't for you.

on 4/30/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this for free in a promotion and I have to say that it is pretty much just your standard face cream.
You could probably find one at the drug store for a fraction of the price that would yeild similar results.

In my humble opinion, it isn't worth the buy.

on 4/29/2013 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not what i expected, really average moisturizer, doesn't have the most natural of ingredients and no spf,the packaging is good, I like the pump on it, But...sadly,I found it made absolutely no difference to my skin,won't buy it again.

on 4/23/2013 7:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Average product. Not good but not bad and over hyped for its price!
didn't feel it did anything for my skin and oily/combination one i got didn't seem to do anything for controlling my skin.

on 4/21/2013 11:20:00 PM

I have been using it for years and I love it. I use it along with sunscreen to hopefully help avoid wrinkles from the sun. So far, so good.