November 21, 2014 | 1962 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Kaytee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading many rave reviews of this product, I decided to try it. I quite like it. It is thin, but it does moisturize. I got the midsize container, 4.2 oz, and I use it (pretty much) every other day. Sometimes I'll use it more than that, but usually I'll use it when I get out of the shower (4 squirts) for my neck, face, and chest area. I've had it for about 4-5 months and I'm halfway done with it, so I think it's worth the investment. I will probably rebuy when I run out. I love the pump on the package as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

A classic for a reason. My 94 year old grandmother has been using this stuff forever, and I like it too! It feels a bit thin, but is a good basic moisturizer. It works really well under makeup as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticianbabe14

Does not soak in to face. Leaves a greasy, shiny film on face and you can actually feel your pores clogged. Causes breakouts and access oil. If you're skin isn't a combination of dry and flawless, this isn't for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this for free in a promotion and I have to say that it is pretty much just your standard face cream.
    You could probably find one at the drug store for a fraction of the price that would yeild similar results.

In my humble opinion, it isn't worth the buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by PeachyQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not what i expected, really average moisturizer, doesn't have the most natural of ingredients and no spf,the packaging is good, I like the pump on it, But...sadly,I found it made absolutely no difference to my skin,won't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by zinaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Average product. Not good but not bad and over hyped for its price!
    didn't feel it did anything for my skin and oily/combination one i got didn't seem to do anything for controlling my skin.
    If buying from iherb for the first time feel free to use my discount code EHU742 for a $5 discount up to $40 worth of purchases and $10 discount for over $40.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by JenMac72

I have been using it for years and I love it. I use it along with sunscreen to hopefully help avoid wrinkles from the sun. So far, so good.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Hannakis

This moisturizer is really average. It suppose to control oily skin but it barely does. At some point I was ready to toss it in a trash can, but then I decided that I can use it as a base moisturizer for my homemade face lotion. I simply mix it with 1 drop of tea tree oil, 1 drop of lavender oil and a little bit of water to delude oils. This homemade lotion moisturizes the skin, controls oil, fight acne and helps heal my acne scars. So far it works but I probably won't buy it again. Too expensive

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by LouT87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this after hearing great things about it. I bought the gel version for combination skin.

The packaging is good, I like the pump on it and it did last me a very long time as you don't need to use much of it.

However, I found it made absolutely no difference to my skin and actually felt my skin was drier after using it. Sorry Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love it! My mom recently gave me a sample bottle of this to try. I have started applying it before applying my make-up in the morning. A little bit goes a long way. It does not irritate my very sensitive skin, is oil and fragrance free, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly. What more can you ask for? My skin feels amazing after using this product. I will definitely be purchasing a full-sized bottle of this moisturizer in the future. Highly recommend for gals with sensitive skin.