April 24, 2014 | 1091 users online

Treatments - Garnier - Hydra Recharge 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by thebrandyelee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried the shampoo and conditioner and this treatment and all were really good. The treatment looks a lot like the conditioner and smells the same too, but it works super fast, just in 1 minute my hair felt different. I dried my hair and it was super soft, shiny, and no fly aways. This treatment works better than some of the expensive treatments I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lukeysmama

This product looks and feels just like a conditioner, but you only need to leave this product in your hair for just 1 minute, which I love because my showers can be a little rushed sometimes. I applied it and I could feel the difference instantly, it didn't weigh my hair down or feel messy, so a little bit covered a good amount of my hair. Rinsing left my hair feeling smooth and silky, it didn't take long at all to get the product out of my hair, again I love how "wash and go" this product is. My hair is super thick and stubborn and after my hair dried I didn't even bother using a flat iron, my hair looked great the way it was, it was bouny and full and didn't frizz up on me. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and I would buy it again, this product really does deliver on its promise of moisture, and that is definitely what my hair needs =)!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ThisxIsxSamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When you first apply the conditioner it feels like it instantly sinks into and nourishes your hair. Other deep conditioning treatments I have tried usually feel greasy while they are in your hair (regardless of how they feel after) and this one never feels that way. After washing it out I noticed no color came out with it and that even wet my hair felt amazing. After drying it I was impressed by how soft it was and it stayed that way. After two days it still felt soft and my roots were barely starting to get greasy. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by carly8650

Okay so I bought this and I absolutely love it. I just moved from Florida to Massachusetts and it's very dry up here especially in the winter and my hair is just like gah! D: So I bought this figuring I'd try it out and omg i love it :) It replenishes the moisture in my hair. It doesnt really make it soft per say but I only bought it to replenish the moisture so it definitely is$ great for that :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by IAMM3Z

Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment is not right for me. I felt it was more diluted than the Hydra Recharge Conditioner. It left my hair feeling weighed down and oily.

The directions advise to apply it root to tip. But my problem is that my roots are oily and my tips are dry. During my first use I followed the directions and my hair was entirely too oily. It was uncomfortable and I felt "dirty" all day,

On my second use I didn't follow the directions. I only applied it to my tips. This was better but my hair still felt weighed down.

The good news is that the Hydra Recharge Shampoo is hydrating enough that I don't need the Hydra Recharge 1 minute plenish treatment.

The bad news is this product didn't work for me.

(Note: I was sent a full size bottle to sample for free and the opinions expressed are my own.)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by MishelleFuller

I'm LOVING this product! I honestly thought that this was going to be just a normal conditioner in a different packaging, but it's not. It's creamy and awesome! I usually put this in after shampooing and rinsing, and I'll let it sit while I shave or wash my body, and once I'm done, I rinse out and then put regular Hyrda Recharge conditioner in. My hair is SO soft and smooth after using this, nevermind the whole Hydra Recharge system. I 100% recommend this product to anyone with dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by jillybeanscraps

I have been using a professional hair mask that was doing wonders for my hair. But when I found Garnier's 1-minute Moisture-Plenish treatment (for 1/5 the price), I was a bit skeptical that it could deliver results like a professional salon brand. But it is absolutely amazing and makes my hair feel silky and smooth, just like professional brands!! The fragrance is subtle and not overpowering, and it's thick and creamy so you feel like you're really drenching your hair with moisture. I love that it doesn't weigh your hair down and make it heavy and greasy-feeling. It's light and leaves your hair bouncy. You cannot go wrong with this product if you want to add a boost of hydration to your hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by keeponsingin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this product free from BzzAgent, and boy am I glad that I did!

I used it, and immediately my hair felt silky soft. I even slept with wet hair, and in the morning, my hair was still silky and soft, and best of all, frizz free! It did frizz up a little on me when I walked outside to go to class, but it was drizzling outside, so that's really no surprise.

And as the line claims -- it really does deliver weightless moisture!

It smells absolutely amazing...very fruity, but light enough that it's not overwhelming or overpowering.

It's very easy to squeeze the tube to get the product out, but I do wish that the tube was a little sturdier as it does seem a bit flimsy. But packaging aside, I would rate this product as a must-buy if you have dry, frizzy hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by WEMAKE7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was able to try this Garnier line of products for being a BzzAgent. I got the hydra recharge shampoo, conditioner and 1 minute plenish treatment. I love Garnier to begin with so It was no surprise on how well they worked. I have dry frizzy unmanageable hair and with the cold winter weather lately my hair has been crazy. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner daily and use the 1 minute plenish treatment 2 times a week. It has really helped my hair a lot! Its not so dry anymore, another great thing I noticed about using it is I have less breakage of hair. My hair was always falling out while washing and brushing but now it's near to none. I also love how it smells, I'm all about how products smell as well and very pleased with it. I will definitely be buying hydra recharge in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jenaralee

I absolutely love the Hydra Recharge line. I like trying different products and switch brands frequently- this could convince me to be loyal to one! I got the shampoo, conditioner and 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment as a bzzagent and I'm so glad I did! It moisturized so well I felt an immediate difference in my hair and my at-home blowout is much smoother. I was actually able to cut down on the amount of product I have to use in my hair (an argan/moringa oil serum and a styling cream for flyaways.)
I've never been one to use deep conditioners but this one works wonders if applied to the bottom third of my hair. The ends really soak up the moisture and it drastically reduces nasty tangles and split ends