NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

i have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and its great for lightening the under eye area!

on 3/7/2015 7:29:00 PM

Does not work well for my dry undereye area - NARS say "creamy" but I really think it's more like "pasty". However, works very well on blemishes - if I work quickly. "Chantilly" is almost a perfect color match for my fair skin. In my opinion, however, it dries wayyyy too fast to work with. Ends up being a huge waste of money when you pump out product and it dries up right away...I think I can do better, despite the great color match.

on 3/4/2015 10:12:00 PM

I've been through so many tubes of this in Custard. Perfect coverage and shade for me to cover up redness and blemishes, totally long lasting. Don't particularly like it for the under eyes, however (tends to crease one me).

on 3/3/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wish I liked this concealer but I hated it... I even had to return it ( which I never do) it creased and disappeared off of my under eye area. I tried it with all kinds of creams and primers but nothing seemed it make it stay and stop the creasing.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wish I would have tried this sooner. I've only recently become obsessive about concealers and trying different ones. For a very long time, I was a dedicated Erase Paste user and began trying similar formulations such as Glamoflage and Marc Jacobs. I like the full coverage/cream concealers. However, these are not always completely necessary and aren't particularly cute under fluorescent lighting/natural sunlight. I find the NARS formulation to be a liquid, but also full coverage, creamy and date I say moisturizing. I think I was a bit hesitant considering the hype on YouTube (which most of the time screams sponsorship to me) and did not think this would give me the coverage I like to wear. I'm not going to say I have fully converted and use this 7 days a week, but I'm on my second tube and have only been using this for about 4 months or so...I would try this in person if you're considering purchasing because I made the mistake of choosing the wrong shade on sephora's website. This is a great full coverage concealer without the cakiness.

I hate that this concealer didn't work for me because I'm a huge fan of all nars products but this is the first nars product that I don't like....I don't have any blemishes on my face so I only use concealer for my undereyes as I have dark circles,... But this concealer creases very bad on me and looked very dry, even though I moisturized before applying....the only reason I gave it 2 lippies because it did cover my dark circles under my eyes as it covers very well. It just creased on me very very bad...

on 3/1/2015 8:14:00 PM

I love this concealer. I have fair-medium skin tone and quite dark under eye circles. It covered the darkness under my eyes, blemishes and redness on my face perfectly. I love the creamy formula, its thick but I found it easy to blend. It can become quite cakey and creasy under the eyes if too much is applied, so use sparingly. The packaging is nice, smells good and overall I'm really happy with this product.

on 2/27/2015 5:35:00 PM

This concealer blends like a dream! Normally, I match the colour Custard but I bought Honey instead and I'm very pleased with my choice. Honey has a salmony undertone in it, so it neutralizes dark circles, redness etc etc etc. A must-have concealer! Love it <3

on 2/26/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a hard time sleeping so I have some fairly prominent dark circles, I think this concealer is a God send. I'm on my second or third tube of this particular concealer and I'll continue to repurchase. The formula is quite thick but I don't mind. I need all of the help hiding the bags under my eyes that I could get. It also provides a lit from within kind of glow. If I'm in a rush, I'm able to blend it in with my ring fingers although I find I've had the best results with my Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great concealer for coverage, but it creased on me and looked way too heavy. Maybe this concealer would work for someone with intense under eye circles or who needs more coverage. Looked very obvious on the skin and didn't blend as well as I hoped for the steep price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products