NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this a couple of weeks ago at mecca in sydney, at the steep price of $40. I use the shade chantilly (light 1), which is amazing for undereye highlighting on my nc15 skin. i have literally not gone a day without using this since i bought it. it is truly amazing. it can even withstand australia's 42 degree heat, which is a plus. long story short i love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this concealer, which is funny, because at first I was dead set against it. I didn't think the price was fair, and I still don't, hence three stars. On the basis of product alone, I'd give it 5. But the cost is steep and the size is small.

I'm fair, 38, with dry skin. I only use this when I'm on my game with skin care. If I fall off my regimen, touché eclat is more forgiving, imho. It also works better in winter. I could try a different shade for summer but at the price I paid I just use something cheaper when I have more colour 😉.

When I am applying my oils, retinoids and washing with oils, this concealer paired with a small bit of clarins tinted sunscreen, is all I need. I swipe it under my eyes, by the red bits of my nose and dot on some old acne scars. I blend with my fingers and highlight with a becca powder. It lasts all day, blends great and gives me a low to no make up natural look that I love - while still keeping me looking bright and fresh.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Bought this because of all the YouTube hype (which I never do) and of course I was let down. the concealer is nothing special. Nothing special at all. I applied it expecting a nice subtle radiant creamy concealer that would give a nice highlight and finish to the skin. It did nothing of the sort. It looked basic, didn't blend well and didn't give a nice finish. To make matters worse, I found the product didn't last either even when set with powder

The packaging is the worst! I hate doe foot applicators, they seem so unsanitary and the long narrow tube makes it impossible to get out enough product. I bought mine from Sephora and as soon as I opened it it seemed like it had been used like there was barley any product in it, but that's the nature of this type of packaging. I could tell I would be running out of it quick and because of the packaging you cant even cut it open or scrape the sides to get the rest of it.

Anyway I ended up sending it right back to Sephora. For the absolutely ridiculous price tag, I expected better. With its lack of staying power, lackluster finish, and terrible packaging, this concealer doesn't do it for me. Don't bother wasting your time and money. l.a. girl concealers are way better and are dirt cheap!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love this concealer! I have this in Cafe, and the colour matches me perfectly. It's not too red or yellow - I believe this has a more neutral undertone. Since I use it mainly for my dark circles, it's perfect. It's very creamy, which - as opposed to the MAC Pro Longwear (also a good concealer) - is easier to work with.

It last all day, pretty much without creasing. I've used up one and have another on reserve. I tend to switch it up with MAC Pro Longwear only to prevent boredom. But I'd repurchase either of these over and over.

For reference, I'm an NC50 in MAC, N100 in Cover FX Custom Blend or Warm Dark in Bare Minerals.

I absolutely love this product! but I'm not gonna lie, it's super pricey. Here in Australia, it costs $40.00 when you buy it from Mecca.

I have dry skin on my cheeks and my nose area, but this does work for me. it camouflages my blemishes super well, and it evens out my skin tone, because I have quite a lot of redness.

I'm only 15, but I would definitely repurchase again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have used By Terry, Guerlain and Estee Lauder highlighter pens but I reach for this one every time. I use the colour Custard and it lights up my under eye area beautifully. It's also fantastic for cleaning up and highlighting my eyebrows once I've filled them in. You definitely need a damp Beauty Blender to soften the product and blend it in to ensure it doesn't set into lines but other than that, I love it.

I LOVE LOVE this concealer its amazing!! Only issue is the price, paying £22.50 everytime is steep!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I normally use Mac Cosmetics - Pro Longwear concealer, but I really wanted to try the Nars Creamy concealer and I love it.

If you are a fair girl like me, Nars is good for you.

Brilliant for touch ups, if being used for under eye area make sure you set it with a under eye powder (I use the Bobbi Brown one and it has changed my life.)

I was very happy to see that Sephora was selling mini sizes of Nars RCC (only 2 shades offered but I was lucky that one of those shades matched).
As happy as I was to purchase this much-hyped concealer, I was soon disappointed to find out that the formula was very very drying.
The Nars RCC settled into lines, looked thick and dried out the skin below my eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really like this concealer. And that's coming from someone who's tried many.
I have dark circles, and not just your average "I was up too late last night," situation. Mine are hereditary, allergy fueled, beasts that show up like crazy on my fair, NW20 - NW25 skin. I was using Erase Paste by benefit and got fed up how much it creased, no matter how much I applied (very little, thin layers) which tools I used (brush, sponge, fingers) or how I set it (pressed powder with puff, pressed with brush, pressed with sponge, loose with puff, loose with brush, loose with sponge). I went into Sephora with my gripe, and they steered me to this.

I dab on a tiny bit with the doe foot applicator, tap with my ring finger to disperse, use the pointy end (GOT shout out!) of a beauty blender to blend, and set with a puff and MAC blot powder. While it's not perfect, it's as close as I have found.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products