NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

The texture of this is much thicker than I expected. I also found that it tended to separate a little and look 'piecey,' but the dealbreaker for this one was that my skin became really itchy as soon as I applied it. If you have sensitive skin, this one is not for you.

on 5/9/2015 6:08:00 PM

Whilst colour wise I use vanilla it is a little too pink for me and custard is too dark, I love the texture and the coverage this gives.
It's great for young and mature skin and has a lovely glow. I will purchase again. Just wish I could find a better colour match I am NC20 in pro long wear .

After everyone raving about this concealer I thought I'd give it a try and have not been impressed. It is very drying and if used under your eyes it cakes and creases! Will not be repurchasing. Also the colour range isn't that varied.

on 5/9/2015 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When I ran out of this concealer I didn't want to buy another one because of the price, but it's just one of those products I can't live without. This is great both for undereye and concealing blemishes. It is full coverage, very blendable, and leaves the most beautiful, natural finish. It will crease a little bit, but nothing too major if you set it and moisturize first. My favourite thing about this concealer is that it doesn't accentuate dry patches at all!

I am NC15 in MAC and I have this concealer in the color Vanilla. I have to say right off the bat that this concealer does NOT work for me under the eyes. It is too thick and it settles in fine lines really bad. My under eyes never look dry or cakey but when I used this concealer it looked like I was 10 years older. BUT... this concealer is beautiful when used on the rest of the face. When I want to do more minimal makeup I use this around my nose and on my chin and any blemishes and then buff a mixture Bare Minerals and MAC Studio fix powder on top and the rest of my face and the result is gorgeous. If you are looking for a great under eye concealer go with the MAC ProLongwear instead. It's the best!!!

on 5/8/2015 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Despite prowling makeupalley for reviews on EVERYTHING before I make a purchase, I rarely feel compelled to write my own thoughts on products. Usually, I have to feel strongly about a product (whether negative or positive) before writing a review, but this is the one exception. I really had assumed this product would be some miracle product due to all the hype on youtube, and while it is certainly not a bad product, it is not one to write home about. I am in my late 20's and while wrinkles are not a real issue at this point, I still feel that this product will accentuate any such fine lines on the under eyes. Also, I feel that product tends to look "heavy" after a period of time and stage makeup is not the look that I am going for. Furthermore, if I use this product to highlight the center of my face, I find that after a few hours the product moves around and becomes extremely cakey. I have tried applying it with my fingers, brush, and a beauty product, but each eventually yields the same result. That being said, I don't feel that this is a necessarily a bad product. In fact, it might be great at covering up blemishes; it is just not what I am looking for in a concealer at this point.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this concealer given multiple beauty guru’s recommend it. Unfortunately it did not work for me. I bought it to be used as an under eye concealer and it just looked awful on my slightly crepy under eye skin. I'm 26 which I don’t think is that old… and this made me look so much older! Granted I do have dry under eyes but this concealer just wasn't flattering at all. I have used mac pro long wear and found that to be far more forgiving than this concealer. It does have great coverage and lives up to its claims of crease-less but unfortunately doesn't suit those with lines or wrinkles. So sad as I was really excited to love this product.

Pro
Packaging – doe foot applicator makes for easy, mess free application
High coverage
Doesn't crease
Dries matte, doesn't cause mascara to smudge onto under eye

Cons
Clings to dry patches/wrinkles/crepey skin

on 5/7/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

As a fair skinned person with constant shadows under my eyes regardless of sleep, a good concealer is a key part of my makeup routine! I've tried several and this is by far my favourite. Gives great coverage without looking thick or cakey - I just put a good eye cream around my eyes before using this as I have somewhat dry skin and it goes on super smoothly and lasts all day. I have it in vanilla which is lovely - will probably have to go a shade darker for summer though to avoid reverse panda eyes. It is a bit pricey but lasts for ages and ages, whereas cheaper brands of concealer need to be replaced more frequently in my opinion as they either dry up or run out, so I think it actually works out the same cost in the end. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Awesome!! I got this in vanilla & I am a total convert! This is the best for under eye concealer & highlight on me. It's creamy but noncomedogenic. It blends really well & takes away the shadows under my eyes due to the lenses on my glasses looking dark. The closest example I can think of a DS dupe is Loreal Lumi but it's nothing as good as Nars. I've loved everything I've ever tried from Nars. This is no exception. I could've probably gone up a shade but I was wanting Vanilla coz dammit that's what Jaclyn Hill uses! The consistency is perfect. It's not too thick nor too thin. It's almost too beautiful to use sitting there in its pristine black rubber capped packaging w the sleek logo but trust me I will get a lot of use out of this. This.does.not.crease!! You can do a no makeup look with a few swipes or all glammed up rocking out depending on ur other makeup. If Nars wasn't the rare treat, I would use Nars as all of my makeup but alas the price point. :( I know some don't consider Nars to be a true high end well not a luxury brand but I decided I could use a little quote luxury (define by I!) in my life & ordered this. Best decision!! Vanilla has a pink tinge to it & it is kind of pale. If you are >NC/NW25 this may not work for you also I think this would work better for NW than NC because it's pinky even thou I happen to be NC & I be contradicting myself by saying how much I love it! All in all I am one happy customer...& I got a free sample of UD lipgloss in Bittersweet coz I ordered from sephora!! :) my next high end purchases: more Nars!! :)

on 4/30/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer EVER. I use Chantilly to brighten my under eyes and Vanilla for blemishes. It's thick, but spreads easily and lasts all day.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products