NYX Butter Gloss

4.4

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

This butter gloss is fabulous and very affordable.

on 2/19/2015 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I love these butter glosses. I have four of them all neutral pink and peach shades. Very comfortable to wear, not too sticky. It adds nice color to my lips. Very affordable, around five dollars, I believe. I got mine at Ulta. There is not a lot of staying power to them, and you would need to reapply perhaps hourly to see some color. Still, I like the look and feel of them, and plan to buy some others.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These butter glosses are FAB! They don't put off a dark shade... But.... They cover my lips well and reflect a shimmering shine! I have cherry pie, sugar cookie & cupcake!!

on 2/14/2015 1:52:00 PM

I have it in Tiramisu and it's a pinky nude on my pigmented lips. The lip gloss moisturizes better than my lip balms, so sometimes I'll put it on when my lips are having a crisis

on 2/13/2015 1:58:00 AM

I purchased my first butter gloss (Tiramisu) and repurchased another but both times I used the product I realize the same flaws which is the reason why I've not repurchased it anymore.

Pros : Moisturizing, doesn't make your lips look dry. Nice colour pay off. Plus, Tiramisu is a beautiful nude mauve colour which is very flattering for warm yellow undertone skin.

Cons : After a while of using it, the gloss gloops up and the finish isn't as nice as when you first used it. Also, it burns my lips.

on 2/11/2015 5:50:00 PM

I ordered this gloss online in shade Vanilla Cream Pie. I really like the quality of it, the smell is mild and nice, and it doesn't dry and feels great on, but the shade didn't do anything for me. I don't have particularly dark or pigmented lips and yet this showed up as pretty much a clear gloss or a balm, definitely didn't show much color at all. I will be trying these in maybe other more shades because I like the quality so much.

on 2/10/2015 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this <3

on 2/10/2015 8:18:00 AM

Love this!!! Bought creme brûlée, great natural colour.

on 2/7/2015 8:25:00 PM

I only have this Butter Gloss in Creme Brle & I'm seriously questioning my sanity & asking myself WHY!!! I love this gloss and I'm so not a lip gloss girl by any means. It's a beautiful beige-y, nude, light pink. The formula is moisturising and not sticky icky nasty feeling like every other lip gloss. The pigmentation is a little slice of HEAVEN, but the price is even better for the quality you're getting 🙌 You'll have to apply throughout the day as it'll wear off. This smells like vanilla. I wish there was more product in the tube; I feel like I'm already scraping the sides to get more. I want to try more of these glosses definitely. I'm also very interested in the Matte Version of this product by NYX as well. Good work NYX!!!

on 2/7/2015 6:33:00 PM

I love you, Butter Gloss! I have a few different shades, but Peach Cobbler is my fave!

Video Reviews & Tutorials