November 1, 2014 | 725 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by KrutiS

This is my FAVORITE lip gloss ever. This is the first gloss I have purchased since my Lip Smackers days and it was most definitely worth it. I got Apple Strudel, a coral ish pink that actually shows up on my lips (my lips aren't naturally light). It isn't sticky at all and after it fades it still leaves a slight stain on my lips. Can't wait to buy more of these!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I gave this a high rating due to the consistency and formula. However, I bought this in "Cherry Cheese Cake" (that specific color was on sale) and it was a tinge too orange. Don't let the bright orange packaging scare you though. I'm fair skinned so the orange tint stood out

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in the color Angel Food Cake, ended up being a MLBB shade for me. I thought it was going to be a bit too pink for my liking, but is perfect. Consistency is great! Ulta had them buy one, get the other 50% off. Price is right!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is an AMAZING product that I recommend to any one who is looking for a great and affordable lip gloss. I have tried high end lip glosses, but they are very sticky! This product is not sticky at all, & the color selection is the bomb! The colors go from sheer to pretty opaque. They are cheap and better than a lot of high end lip glosses. Only thing is that it doesn't last a really long time, but if you want your lips to look great all day or night, I recommend taking one in your purse so that you can re-apply it throughout the day. overall this is great product! Btw I have 12

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ADORE these lip glosses. My new HG. The colors are beautiful, just the right amount of shine, they smell good, are moisturizing, have a great consistency (they aren't too sticky) and have no taste. And they only cost $4.99 (and sometimes you can get them buy one, get one 50% off plus use an additional coupon at Ulta). What a steal!!!

I have Ginger Snap (my favorite) and Praline (very neutral for a casual look). I always wear glosses instead of lipstick and prior to finding this, I switched between Origins Once Upon a Shine and MAC Lipglass. Both are good products, but are both three times the price of NYX. And I like this better!

I don't know how NYX manages to keep putting out great products at such a reasonable price, but I am so glad they do!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by paddlepops

Cute product. Super pigmented and lovely color range. For me though I do find it quite thick and sticky but I can overlook it for the price and pigmentation. Love the applicator and size, easy to find and easy to travel with. I have the colors Peach Cobbler a coral red and Cherry Cheesecake an orange color (the names should be swapped imo). These are really similar in color so I would recommend Peach Cobbler out of the two since it's quite orange already, I suggest don't buy both colors if you're having a hard time picking and spend the other 5 dollars on another color!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by bmcnally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i cant say how much i LOVE this lip gloss. it is an ultimate favorite, and a staple in my life. Its so smooth, and creamy. smells great, sheer color, perfect over lipstick. I just cant get over it. Creme Brulee i have one for every purse, and i own almost the whole line of glosses besides that. Ulta is the best place for NYX and i love getting their coupons and going there to stock up on my NYX glosses. Way better then MAC or my previous fav, the victoria secret lip glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by MJSX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses! Got these a while back as a christmas present and i absolutely love them. They all have a lot of pigmentation so i tend to wear lip balm under to make them a little more sheer or sometimes I just dab the lip glosses on. These are not sticky and super thick like many other lip glosses and the consistency feels great on my lips. My lips feel like butter, so smooth and soft! It feels like you're wearing chapstick when you're wearing these and not at all like sticky lip gloss, which is great. The smell is also great, it smells like faint vanilla but after you apply it the smell does not linger and you can no longer smell it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I will start off by saying that I despise lip gloss. I hate the sticky feeling of gloss and the way it tends to clump on the lips and how it also tends to not be so true to color. But THIS gloss changed my whole view. It is not sticky whatsoever. I would feel comfortable wearing this on a windy day, and my hair is very long and thick and gloss typically glues my hair to my lips, but this gloss did not! I bought the shade Devil's Food Cake, a dark purple shade. It is sheer but somehow pigmented at the same time. It gave my lips a beautiful stain as well. I also got it on clearance for $3 at Target. Hopefully, that does not mean that the colors they had on clearance will be DC'd because this color is perfect and I also wanted a few others but did not want to waste my money incase i hated them. This is an HG gloss for me now. Which is saying a lot.

TL;DR: this gloss is not sticky, clumpy, or streaky. It is hydrating and a perfect pigmentation. I will be buying several more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These lip glosses are very moisturizing and have great color pay off. They make dry lips look better and they don't enhance the dry skin. They are as opaque as a lipstick but look glossy. I've tried a few colors and I love them all. They're not too expensive.