October 20, 2014 | 1497 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

edit: down a star. I might be sensitive to an ingredient as I'm noticing bumps and under-the-skin pimples.. Paula's Choice says: "This contains a small amount of the preservative methylisothiazolinone, which is known to be sensitizing and generally is not recommended for use in leave-on products." Therefore not for everyday after all! :(

I promise you that this is an amazing excellent med (can be built to almost full) coverage foundation. As long as you can find a colour match (if not, i've heard great things about Maybelline Dream liquid mousse). Medium is spot on for me. It comes out smooth. It glides on and covers well but NOT geisha/clown/extravagantly cakey or full coverage. With a concealer used sparingly--and the ACCOMPANYING pressed powder from the same line--you get the most lovely smooth realistically perfect, amazing skin. With the powder pressed and smoothed on top with a sponge, then buffed with Ecotools kabuki brush--it lasts hours!! Not bad. Perfect for everyday wear when you don't want to waste the stuff that costs 30 dollars or more (I've even used a 100 and smthing dollar base--this one is BETTER), but look like you have! i tried it on top of another foundation too just to see if it would get cakey/gross but it didn't. Stock up if you like it! They better not take this off the shelves!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Principesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this based on reviews here. I like the tube for convenience however as others mentioned you do have to be careful not to squirt too much out. This goes on a little sticky and then dries but retains a sheen. The feeling on my face was uncomfortable and the colors run dark. I can't use anything with sheen as it accentuated pores. Wanted to like this since it is cheap and readily available but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by thegamerglam

This foundation is my new favorite and total HG.
My skin is pretty normal. Even tone, minus a bit of redness on my cheeks and the stubborn darkness around the eyes, with a tendency to get oily in the T-zone.
This foundation is smooth and very creamy and glides on effortlessly. It's a light-medium coverage, but very buildable. It leaves a dewy finish, so if that's not your thing, you may want to use a powder over it. I still add some concealer around my eyes for extra coverage. I powder or blot my nose maybe twice during the entire day. That's about 10-12 hours of pretty flawless coverage.
My only gripe, however, is the underwhelming shade selection. My skin tone is fair-medium and the lightest shade is a pretty perfect match. There's no question that WnW should provide more shades. But if you're lucky enough that one of the limited shade matches your skin tone, this is definitely one to try.
Whenever I wear this foundation, I get many compliments on my SKIN, not my makeup, and it photographs flawlessly. For only a few dollars, this is a fantastic bargain that can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

This has to be one of the better foundations that I have ever used, and this includes the high-end ones. The formula doesn't quite cover-all as its name implies, but it does provide excellent coverage that doesn't look heavy or caked on. It went on smoothly and blended well. It has great wear time (disclaimer: I always use a primer). No breakouts. It even played well with my currently flaky, dry skin.

The color range isn't that great though...but I got lucky: the color Fair/Light is a decent match--it's a touch too light. It'll be a perfect winter match and I can warm it up with some powder for the summer.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

I wanted to like this but who was I kidding this was a drugstore product and the cheapest one. It does not have good coverage as the package would imply. It felt very heavy and cakey to attempt to hide my imperfections (acne). The color selection also is not that great, I got the lightest shade 815 Fair and it was still too dark. I guess it's true what they said you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Lovenug

I really like this foundation. In the beginning I wasnt so sure about it, but after using it constantly for 2 weeks i must say that I really enjoy it. It doesnt dry out my skin (which is normal/dry skin), it's just a perfect satin finish. The color match is perfect (lightest shade - i'm really pale.) It has a yellow undertone which i like. Good to cover up redness. I would say medium coverage. I mostly need to cover up redness which works well.

It is really cheap too, but the quality is nice. It has kind of a weird smell, but I'm willing to look past that. I don't like the packaging THAT much, i wish it had a pump. This can be pretty messy when you try to get some product out.

Would repurchase when i run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by JustHere14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So at first, I thought this was going to be my go to foundation. But after a couple weeks (though I don't wear it every day) this product began to smell AWFUL! Seriously, it reeks like urine. So naturally, I've stopped using it.

But before that, I didn't notice that good of coverage at all (note: I hardly EVER see coverage no matter what I try) so that wasn't surprising but I've also found that it doesn't blend very well at all either.

Basically, if you want a urine smell on your face, buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by xomakeup4ever

I've heard good reviews about this foundation, so I decided to try it. I just got it 2 weeks ago, and I'm loving it a lot so far! It has a nice consistency to it, as it says cream. The coverage is a nice medium and a bit buildable. The squeeze tube isn't that bad, but it gets messy, so I set mine upside down before using. I do have oily skin, and it doesn't last me all day, even when using the powder along with it. I have the shade medium because medium/tan wasn't available at my local Rite Aid. It does have a pink undertone unfortunately because my skin's kinda yellowish. I'm not sure if this broke me out because I've had a couple pimples, but I was also on my monthly cycle too...

Overall good product, I would recommend this :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by silkybuns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin and a lot of redness on my cheeks/chin. Very cheap and found a shade the was a pretty good match, but I won't repurchase for the following reasons: This foundation doesn't provide enough coverage, I can still see the redness peeking through. Within a couple of hours after application, it seems to disappear and it streaks on my skin. I will go back to EL Doublewear.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I really wish this had been a foundation that worked for me. I just found this product to be disappointing in all areas but the price and packaging
Pros:
the price
packaging

Cons:
Turned my pasty irish skin orange
Did not cover my acne scars and redness

Will definitely never ever repurchase