November 26, 2014 | 1764 users online

BB Cream - Olay - Fresh Effects in Light/Medium

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by GlamSam89

Smells amazing!! I used it for two days! And I woke up with the worst breakout of my liiiiifee. Super depressing! I would think this product is better for people wit dry skin (?) it's really oily. I'm so disappointed that it's not for me. Pro is that it smells nice. Con - super oily - made me breakout and my pretty good skin look sooooo bad! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by gfoxvb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got this product the other day and have used it twice. My first reaction to this was that I loved it so much. But that was on a good skin day. It does blur SMALL imperfections, but not so much the bigger ones. I do have to set this, but I have oily skin. It does have a very strong scent, but I personally think it smells good. Compared to the Maybelline BB cream I would say this is great.
Pros
-Blurs small imperfections
-Evens skin tone
-feels nice and light on skin
-SPF 15
-does a pretty good job on my undereye circles(they are horrible)
Cons
-Doesn't blur bigger imperfections

Again I think it smells nice, but some people hate scented things.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by klryn1

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh... I bought this at Walmart to try my luck w/a US BB cream. It didn't break me out, and the scent doesn't bother me. I just feel like it didn't do anything for my skin. There is no coverage and even though I have dry patches it makes my skin olily. I should say that the only other BB I have used is the Skin 79 Gold for a BB cream. I LOVE how it makes my skin look and feel. Like many of the other reviewers I think there is a difference from the BB's in the US and the ones from overseas. I'm going to finish off this but would not repurchase. Will stay w/Skin 79.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by KimikoTaicho

I've been using this product for about two weeks now, though I only use it when I know I'm going to be in the sun. I started up an entirely new skin care regime and I now go without most of my makeup (the heavy foundation, the heavy powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara) and only wear a translucent powder and some mascara. Maybe. I thought this would be a good thing to use to get a little coverage and some protection from the sun at the same time.

I like this product -- for the first few hours wearing it. After that, I feel a bit dirty and oily. It still feels better than all the makeup I'm used to wearing, but I hate it when my face feels dirty.

In all, I will use this product, but I might not buy it again. I want to try other things as well until I find something my skin really loves.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

So I'm running out of my NARS tinted moisturizer, which I really love, but I feel that I want something with a little less coverage for weekends. This gives no coverage at all and looks oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by HazelGrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first experience with a "BB cream". Honestly, this stuff is nothing special. It's basically a run-of-the-mill face lotion with only a smidge of SPF- it says in the directions to re-apply every two hours! Ain't nobody got time fo' dat. Lol... seriously, though, I'm bummed. The smell is fantastic, but that's about it. I was excited about trying a BB cream because of all the awesome benefits I've been hearing about. But as I said before, this is just an over-hyped face lotion.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by pajamas

I've been using this for a week and I really like it. I have really sensitive skin and have been using Olay's sensitive foaming cleanser and spf moisturizer for like a decade. This doesn't cover much but gives a healthy glow. I've been wearing it alone all week but last night I topped it with Laura Mercier mineral powder and it looked great- very natural. Overall this is a good tinted moisturizer. I'm not sure if it lives up to being a BB cream, but I've never tried another BB cream so this is all I know...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This is perfect for my oily skin. It has some coverage, and makes my skin so smooth. It smells amazing! I love the packaging. Its just kinda pricey.

Loreal BB: No SPF, not moisturizing
Garnier BB: Way too oily
Maybelline: Not moisturizing. No coverage
CoverGirl BB: Oily, no coverage

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by xxojess78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this at Wal-Mart and I was so excited to try out this product! Very nice packaging and smells amazing! (if you want your face to smell that is). I got home and tried it and I loved it! But the next day when I reached for it, my face instantly got itchy...I thought I was just adjusting to the product but as the night went on I saw blotches of red on my face.
Let me tell you, I have NEVER broke out from a product like this before...it was horrible. Four days later, my skin is still red, blotchy and hurts! :(
don't buy this product :(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

I originally have this a pretty good review... But I take it back This broke my face out soo bad. It took weeks to clear up completely, and my skin typically doesn't get many breakouts. My cheeks got very red and dry. They kind of burned and got a bumpy kind of rash. I will definitely not repurchase.