December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Smoothed Over Straightening Balm [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by BarrysGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have bought about 10 tubes (each tube lasts me about a month) and will buy again and again. No other affordable ($12 and under) products works remotely as well, and some that are $20 don't work at all. I have medium textured, very curly long hair that sits in ringlets in any humidity, except when I blow straight with this product! Buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2003 7:45:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great straightening balm for the summer because it didn't weigh down my hair and it smelled delish. Doesn't hold in a lot of humidity though, but otherwise i love it. Lasts forwever too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2003 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ChPaLe

Good stuff - whether I blow-dry or air-dry. Smell is fine, doesn't seem to cause build-up, doesn't make hair look greasy. Really like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2002 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Nikkele18

It worked really well on my hair! I'm always straightening, blow drying and other things like that. It really helps to smooth out frizz, flyaways and it smells and feels so good! But like a few other ppl said it doesn't do much 4 shine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 5:29:00 PM More reviews by bekki6758

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Goes on well with a nice scent, helps to straighten out my hair but doesn't do much for shine. Good deal for the money, would probably buy again as it's the best replacement for my beloved Aussie gloss that was discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2002 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Product worked really well on my hair. this did not weigh my hair down or make it look greasy and it straightenes well for the price! the smell is also great which is an added bonus.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2002 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

Its a fun product to use, and the packaging is quite entertaining! The smell is great, and the straightening effect is pretty good!

Edit: In the end.. this product really did nothing for me.... And the search continues....