Maybelline Color Whisper

4.1

Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, BHT, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Linalool, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Benzyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I seriously just bought this!! So this is like my first impression:
Well I accidentally bought the shade "pink possibilities" when I meant to get "rebel rose" but I still like it! I love how moisturizing it feels and although I originally wanted a more pigmented color I love how you can build it up, so you can have a nice sheer color or a bolder lip. Overall, I'm loving this, plus I think the packaging is cute! :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

For those of you looking for an opaque, bold lip, these are not for you. But if it's everyday sheer color you seek, then definitely try these! They are smooth and light as a lip balm with a beautiful shine that's very natural with zero shimmer. I bought what appears to be the brightest shade called "cherry on top," a wearable bright pink/red that I've been using on the daily! Now I'm normally a matte, statement lip kind of girl, but these are such a nice change from the tacky feel of a matte lipstick cuz they truly glide on and I forgot I'm wearing lip color. Staying power isn't the greatest, about an hour or so, but I don't mind reapplying and there's no mirror needed since the color looks so natural you cannot mess it up! Will be buying many more color whispers cuz not only are they easy on the wallet, but they're super gentle on my lips! No more tell-tale flakes or rings left over after wear, just smooth & conditioned lips with a burst of color! LOVE

i am in love with these lipsticks. they glide on so smoothly and are a dream to wear - they have this great slick/wet type of feeling and never accentuate flakes. They're sheer enough so that most colors look like MLBB but you can build it up. will definitely repurchase.

on 7/23/2013 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hated this. I have Lust for Blush and its grainy and chalky and just too pale. Who needs to be reapplying every hour?

on 7/22/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love these lipsticks. They are great for daytime because they are kind of sheer and go on so smooth with a little shine. I have Pin Up Peach and Lust for Blush and they are both very wearable. I didn't think anything would replace my Revlon Lip Butters but these are starting to! There is no shimmer, unlike the Lip Butters. The packaging is so cute but you need to open them to see the true color. They don't last a long time on the lips but I don't really mind.

on 7/21/2013 5:36:00 PM

These lipsticks are very nice, and are pretty true to their advertisement. They are a sheer wash of color, glossy, not drying, and are buildable if you want them to be brighter. I bought "who wore it red-er" and "pink possibilities". The red shade isn't a vibrant red, more of a berry red. It's sheer and nice, but not too red. Pink possibilities is a sheer, baby pink color. It's very fresh looking and I like it a lot. It's good for days when you just go fresh faced, or if you want to build it up to a brighter pink, it looks nice with black liquid eyeliner and mascara.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am so addicted to these! They are super buttery and the pigmentation is great! It's super buildable so it can be really vivid or just a hint of color. I so far have 5 of them in #60 petal rebel, #65 pink possibilities, #70 faint for fuchsia, #75 rose of attraction, and #95 mad for magenta. I plan on getting all 20 shades overtime(:

on 7/20/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Im addicted! The colors are not as vivid but they they are subtle. It goes on super buttery! I just love it.. I used everyday as my lipbalm.. It doesnt dry out my lips..

I adore this lipstick. I got mine in Coral Ambition and love the color. But the amount of product I get for like $6 is a little crazy. There is a small amount of product but overall the formula and color is amazing!

on 7/9/2013 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in Go Nude about 2-3 months ago, When I got it I was really excited to try it out so I put it on immediately and I thought it was okay, not the greatest lip product in the world but not bad (I LOVED the smell of it). I wore it for the entire day, It wasn't until latter that night that I realized that around my lips it was getting really itchy and starting to peel (I know TMI). I guess I had an allergic reaction to it, which sucks cause I heard so many people are in love with it, but I cant even wear it :(

Popular Lipsticks