July 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by chrissymcintyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these. I have 30 and use it daily. Great for summer. I wear lipstick all the time but in the summer it dries out my lips. Pigmented with a lightly glossy look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by butterfly081799

Ok, so I bought this because I just wanted something sheer for the summer. I like this lipstick but I don't love it. I like that you can leave it sheer for a natural look or you can build it up. I also love how moisturizing it is. The only things I don't like about it is that if you have dry lips that are flakey you will not love this stuff. I don't get it because its a moisturizing product! But it will hold onto your dry flakes on your lips and settle into cracks! Great for seasons where your lips don't crack. But if you have hydrated lips I say go for it. But you may also need to put a gloss over it to kinda help it stay because it isn't super long wearing. I might repurchase but I think I'm going to try the Revlon lip butter next time!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by brianarama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick, but I only wear it after I've filled my lips with a lipliner color. I have it in "Petal Rebel" & "Faint for Fuschia", they add a great pink pop to my lips, no matter what color liner I use. It is definitely a lipstick that requires periodic reapplication but I can say that it doesn't dry out my lips like most others do. The variety of colors is definitely a plus!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by katiemac0312

I bought this product in Petal Rebel, and I have worn it everyday!! The color is fabulous and the application is seamless.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I think the Color Whispers are wonderful! They are nicely pigmented (very build able), not drying, very comfortable to wear day to day, and the color selection is nice! I think these are great if you don't feel like wearing lipstick or gloss but still want some color, these are perfect! I really don't have any complaints about these, they aren't long wearing but I don't think they are supposed to be! So I don't mind reapplying time to time! :) I would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Genevaice21

They come in so many pretty colors. I've bought 4 of the shades and I lov every single one of them. The colors make my skin pop and the lasting power is excellent. I hope they will come up with more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by myan21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these lipsticks. They have a very smooth, comfortable and moisturizing text to them. The colour is very build-able and the color selection is great for spring or summer looks. Not to mention the packaging is sooo beautiful but the colour of the lipstick isn't true to the packaging which is the only down fall. Over all, great lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by xkathyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the colors 'pink possibilities' as well as 'rose of attraction.' They are both great everyday colors and the formula is really what makes this my go to lip product. It's lightweight, buildable in color, moisturizing and doesn't have a bad smell. I will definitely be picking up more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by katey88

I got the color "coral ambition". And i adore it! Its the perfect color for spring! The color pay off is wonderful. This is my go to lip product! I cant wait to go and buy more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie3251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okaaaaay . First off I LOVE <3(: this lipstick ! it's the best drugstore lipstick I've ever purchased ! The color comes out how it's suppose too and it's moisturizing just like a lip balm . Go buy four or more ! You'll run out quick with this product because you'll fall inlove <3