Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.5

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 10/27/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

What can I say about this product that hasn't already been said...it's outstanding. Even after applying it over moisurizer and eye cream, it kept my eyeshadow and liner looking matte, creaseless, and like I just put it on all day long. I like this way better than the other eyeshadow primers I've tried (Nars, Urban Decay, Mary Kay). I don't care if Fergie drops another album, this is a great primer!

on 10/27/2014 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing! Where has it been all my life?!

I have the oiliest eyelids on the planet, I'm convinced. The oil actually begins to run into my eyes after a few hours and causes burning. I have never even thought of using an eyelid primer as I expected it not to work since face primers haven't worked for me at all. I pretty much stopped wearing eye makeup in the last couple years because of this.

I saw this product at a local Walmart on clearance (all the Wet n Wild was on clearance). I thought, what the heck, I'll try it. I'm so glad I did but I'm irritated I didn't find this years ago. I can work most of and sometimes all of a 12 hour shift without having to wash my face to get the oil off my eyelids and out of my eyes!

It's amazing how well it works!

on 10/23/2014 9:27:00 AM

Just try this. It can't hurt, even if you've been loyal to high end eye primers for years. I've used a few - UDPP, Too Faced, Nars. I've liked them all but I literally can't distinguish any difference in performance when I use this cheapie. My eye makeup stays put, fresh and vibrant all day. You could be saving SO MUCH MONEY.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What in the what? How is this so fantastic? It boggles my mind. Or rather, my crease-less, perfectly upkept eye makeup. All night long.

on 10/22/2014 8:26:00 PM

By far the best Primer I've had. I've tried Too Faced Shadow insurance and Urban Decay. I put this on under my shadow at 8:00 am. and it is still on fully at night. And sometimes I forget to remove my shadow at night and it's still noticible in the morning. Crazy staying power. Hope it never gets discontinued. Love it.

on 10/11/2014 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Best primer I have ever tried. It's extremely inexpensive and makes eyeshadows last all day. Its texture is creamy and glides on smoothly. I will definitely buy more of this when I run out (if I ever run out! You only need the smallest amount).

on 10/7/2014 10:54:00 PM

One of the best eye primers I have tried!

on 9/28/2014 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't find this in Canada so I have to order it from the US and have it shipped to my US address, but it is worth the hassle! Certainly one of the best AND most affordable primers out there. I made the mistake of missing this step the other day and my e/s was faded and creased because of it, so it does the job. Keeps my shadow looking very fresh for pretty much the entire day. Even when I want to use my MAC Paint Pots, I like to use this first. Just a tiny dab, rubbed between two opposite fingers and patted into place. I usually let it 'set' while I do my brows and go on with my eyeshadow. I don't see a need to look any further, this one works so well.

on 9/19/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've purchased like 8 bottles of this and it's still fantastic! I was using MAC paint pots and Urban Decay primer potion on my lids, but this is WAY cheaper and actually works better! Cant say enough good things about this stuff.

on 9/18/2014 10:33:00 PM

I decided to pick this up on a whim. I had been using UDPP original, but thought maybe I could find a reasonable substitute for a lower price. I was NOT expecting this primer to work so amazingly well! My eyeshadow doesn't crease, doesn't fade, and still looks great at 10-12 hours. It's a pretty good match for the UDPP.

When it came time to repurchase the UDPP or stick with this, though, I did decide to go for the UDPP. I think it's just a hair better than this. Having said that, I know that for those times when I need to be more budget-conscious and can't splurge on UDPP, I will definitely use this!