April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

im in love with a drugstore eye primer. it works just as well as the udpp. i also like the consistency of this as well. its nice and thick yet easy to blend. my eyeshadow stuck on till the next morning. like i said im in love with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by thegre3nfairy

This primer is just as good as my UDPP or Nars primer at a quarter of the cost! I found this at Walgreens and have already purchased a back up. I use eyeshadow primer everyday and this is my new HG! No creasing and lasts all day & night! I use the matte primer "for my primas", I have not tried the shimmer one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I Am in love with the Wet N Wild Eyeshadow primer! Not only does it last all day but it brings out your eyes!! The price is great I payed $4.99 at walgreens totally worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Karlie6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Holy Grail eyeshadow primer. Hands down. This is by far the best I've ever used. If they stop selling this, I will not know what to do. This keeps my eyelids matte all day and eyeshadow and/or eyeliner on WITHOUT smudging and creasing. I bought this on a whim one day at walgreens and am so glad I did. One tube has lasted me 4 months, and am already planning to get another one. What a great steal at just $5 and sometimes less! Totally recommend this to people with monolids/oily-lids/everyday wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by netmom1

Wow, I love this stuff! I had basically given up on eye primers after trying a lot of them, including high-end ones like Laura Mercier, UDPP, Benefit, and several others. None of them really worked, in some cases I feel they may have made the shadows wear off quicker than without using a primer at all! Well, I heard about this one and I thought for this price I had (almost) nothing to lose. I'm so glad I did because this stuff really works. It goes on smoothly, makes the shadows look great, and they last until I take them off. I've never been able to say that before.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is no downfall to this product, honestly. I've tried an assload of drugstore eyeshadow primers, including the ever popular e.l.f. eyelid primer and this just blows it out of the water. I found the e.l.f. stuff to be very thin and oily and didn't really see a difference when I used it. However, the wet 'n' wild stuff is thick and creamy so a little goes a long way and it really makes your eyeshadow stick. Not to mention it's flesh colored so it covers up any veins you have in your eyelids. I wore this yesterday and I did my makeup at about 10 in the morning and didn't take it off until about 2 or 3 in the morning and seriously, nothing had moved an inch. No creasing in the slightest. Not to mention, the packaging is actually very sleek and you get a lot of product for $4. Correction, I had a $2 off coupon so I ended up walking away with it for $2. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow primer, may be my favorite drugstore shadow primer. My eyeshadow lasts all day without creasing. Shadows blends well over it. I'm nearly finished with my first tube, and will be be buying more the next time I am at the store.

I like that it is in a squeeze tube, instead of the type with an applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't need to say much about this product other then the fact that it is the best eyeshadow primer I've ever tried. It's thick enough to blend extremely well into my skin and it keeps my eyeshadow looking flawless all day. Recommend it 1000%

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Rave reviews all around for a Wet n Wild eye primer? Yes! Had I not read reviews beforehand, I would have totally dismissed this stuff as ineffective because it's a drugstore primer, and an inexpensive one at that. I don't usually use any Wet n Wild cosmetics- not the biggest fan, but this stuff rocks. It's as good as a drugstore eyeshadow primer can get, and just as effective as higher end brands too. At around $5 a pop, count me in. I dab on a tiny bit and blend. I apply eyeshadow after I let it sit for maybe 10 seconds. It dries to an invisible, slightly tacky finish. Shadows go on smoothly and stay put all day. I am really pleased that I didn't have to shell out around $20 for an expensive primer--I actually prefer this to UD primer potion- the reformulation makes that less effective. This is very similar performance-wise to the older version of UDPP, but less sticky/tacky, so eyeshadow application is a breeze. I'd say this ranks up there with Two Faced shadow insurance, at a fraction of the price. The only problem is it is hard to find in drugstores-- consider yourself lucky if you do. You can order online anyway. Since this is probably limited edition, it would be wise to stock up- it isn't easy to find a shadow primer that is this effective and affordable. For the price, it can't be beat. This is a definite gem among Wet n Wild products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

tHIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST PRIMER I'VE USED...well besides the NARS pro prime. If you're using brightly colored shadows this one would be the better of the two though. It dries to a matte finish, and stays put once it dries. So PLEASE work quickly when u apply it.