April 17, 2014 | 903 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by christinegg

loved this foundation!! gave me good coverage, really buildable and stayed on my face all day. would definitely recommend :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ShellyD11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never thought I would like a cover girl foundation so much, but this stuff is amazing. It is definitely comparable to high end products. I'm finding that there are a lot of great drug store foundations these days, which is a great way to save money.

I love the finish this gives, it adds a very subtle glow and medium-heavy coverage. I was also able to find a great color match which can be impossible with certain drugstore brands (looking at you Maybelline). But the pump bottle is definitely a plus.

Cons
The texture is pretty strange, it is not thick but somehow it still feels heavy on my skin. This might just be my opinion though, I usually wear lighter coverage foundations.

The bottle says it has primer built in, but I still put my tarte primer on first. However even with the additional primer, it doesn't last through the work day. I find that I have to touch up mid day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by DopeGirl187

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this foundation because a lot of people recommended it to me and said its a good foundation.
I've tried a lot of foundations before, and all of them made me really oily.
My skin type is really oily, and I have acne scarring so I'm always looking for full coverage and matte foundation.
This foundation is amazing! I was so impressed to see that I wasn't shiny after a few hours of wearing it, because usually I get oily after 1h-2hrs. It has a buildable coverage, a matte finish and it's long lasting. It smells like foundation and it has a pump which is always a plus for me. I have school from 9-3:35 and this foundation lasts so I don't have to run to the bathroom and touch up all the time. It covers really well. It's a dupe for the Kat Von D lock-it foundation but it's way better and cheaper. The texture is the same and the smell is the same. The formulation is just amazing. So overall I LOVE this foundation and I recommend it to everyone with combination-oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by emilyxkhiev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this foundation hoping it would cover up my acne scars, acne, redness etc. But the shade I got was a tad light for me but the next shade was too dark for me, so I just used the lighter shade... This foundation oxidizes into an orange tone, made me break out and my cystic acne came back, and it made me very oily! :((

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by carolinetammm

I like the foundation and its one of my favourites. I have alot of acne scars on my cheeks and this foundation covers them perfectly along with covergirl smoothers concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by sgray0721

I'm so dissapointed with this product. I'm oily and I have extremely acne prone skin. I found what I thought to be the best shade for me. It applied nicely with a beauty blender. Within minutes, the shade oxidized into a strange orangey pink! My face looked as if I had a sunburn. I had to remove the product immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I've finally found my HG drugstore full coverage foundation! I wear the lightest shade, which much to my approval is neutral and does not have a ton of pink in it like most other fair foundations. I have oily skin and while this doesn't completely control oil, I am still impressed at how long it lasts on my face (of course I also prime and set with powder). I apply this with a RT face brush and the coverage is excellent while still looking natural and not feeling cakey. I like it much better than Revlon Colorstay in this regard. I will be veering away from "heavier" (though this isn't heavy) foundations as spring/summer approaches and I move to the desert in favor of a BB cream (the Physician's Formula one is a new fave), but I still will keep this in my collection for those days when I feel like a full face is in order.

Love the pump, price is reasonable at about $10 Walmart/Target/Ulta. I still plan to try the Estee Lauder DW foundation when I have a little more jingle in my pocket but this is suiting me just fine for now in that I am not tempted to try other fuller coverage drugstore foundations to find a better one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Julesbee2249

I have so much yellow in my skin & most drugstore foundations are pink based. It took me a while to get this but I'm glad I did. Normally I'm a sheer toned kind of girl (bb creams & light foundations). But sometimes it's good to mix it up. This is COMPLETELY full coverage. & it really does stay on all day. I'm color Golden Tan. & I don't even need to use a primer. It's pretty thick. But good non the less.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Medium-build able full coverage,pump is a step up from most drugstore foundations.(more hygienic,less wasters product). This was a great summer foundation to me, as it lasted all day and I didn't need concealer(except for my basically purple dark circles). I don't feel this is a great foundation for dry skin(why I won't wear it in the winter) as its not very moisturizing.
Keep those aspects in mind,but other than that I'd say its in my top three favourite drug store foundations

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by beautykiller317

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eh, this wasn't bad, but it wasn't the greatest either. I didn't see as much coverage as EVERYONE RAVES about, not a bad color selection tho, I wouldn't jump on this and say u need to get this RIGHT NOW but it's not bad, if you like to try different things out