July 28, 2014 | 1811 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ileana09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is soooo easy to use! It's not super cream which makes it Great for my oily skin. It's smooth, it goes on easily. It's not a full coverage concealer but you can build it to be full coverage. I'm not a big fan of the crayon concept though. I hate how it has the pointed top. I think it would've been better if it was flat. It last a long time too. It's not very creamy and that works for me because it's not sliding everywhere within 3 hours. Overall I really like this concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by snazzybear

This isn't creamy enough to be used on anything other than blemishes. Great coverage but it needs to be warmed up first with fingers. Lasts the whole day

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Love it.
The coverage is medium, I am around NC 30-35, and picked up N 4-6. I used it mainly on the melasma patches on my dry cheeks, I am dry (only), not dry & flaky as most people described. After fdn, I just drew it on the dark areas, no blending, not yet. By the time I finished my morning tea, the concealer seemed to disappear along with the melasma, I just press it in a bit & further blending the edges, a little powder to set. And if the weather is cold, I just omit the powder.
Drug store products have come a long way and I am glad it is getting there with those so-called high end products, which most of us know pricing in cosmetics is just a marketing scheme.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by MotM32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is pretty good. Its the first stick concealer I have ever used a stick concealer but I'm glad this was the first one I did use. The coverage isn't full but it can be built just watch out or it will cake up. I don't HAVE to have concealer but I use it for under my eyes and a few blemishes which works well. It does usually last all day and is comfortable on my face. The only reason why it doesn't get 5 lippies is due to the unhygienic way of use. But that can be overlooked by me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by aysm96

I have combination skin but no matter where i apply this concealer, even on the oiliest spots of my face, it somehow manages to flake and dry up my skin. Funny how its called "super blendable" because this does NOT blend or give any coverage ! Its cakey and it super deceiving so dont buy this!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by samie202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product goes on so well, its very creamy and super bendable and very very awesome. my big problem with it is, the color is way to light for me, and i got the darkest color. also it has a weird smell i don't like but it works great if you have light skin. plus you can control the coverage you want and it doesn't cake. unfortunately it forms rings around my acne and acne marks that i don't like. overall this is a great product but until they make darker shades, i will not buy it again

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

At first, I loved this concealer. Not so much the case anymore. It feels and looks very powdery once blended out. Can become cakey. I don't think I'd repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by 13girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I really liked this concealer. Covered my dark spots and blemishes perfectly. Very blendable, lasted all day and matched my skin well. Sadly it is breaking me out and I have stopped using it for about a week now. My skin already looks better. I'm going back to Urban Decay 24/7 concealer which is the best and I only switched because of the price but I will pay $19 for a concealer that doesn't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very happy with this concealer! Not cakey, blends well/creamy, nice packaging, affordable. Great for my fair toned combination skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a light/medium coverage concealer that's good for covering dark marks from blemishes as well as some freckles that crop up every now and then by my mouth area. As far as actually covering active/red blemishes...I haven't tried that yet and neither have I tried it under the eye areas. I'm nc40-42 and I have the W-4/5 shade which is a tad bit lighter than my natural skin tone but the next one is actually too dark so I purchased this shade.

Very blendable with a creamy powder finish and packaging comes in a jumbo twist up crayon which is very handy for on the go applications. With that said, I preferred using L'Oreal's Quick Stick as a concealer before they discontinued it because coverage was a lot better with that product and so was the color range.