August 31, 2014 | 953 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

Did not cover my pimples on that day of the month, so you can't use it for that. When I used it under my eyes it looked very odd. My skin looked dry and dull even though I have oily skin and my skin is young and fresh. I would not buy this conclear again. It makes your skin look lifeless, ashy, and dull. When i used this product my skin kinda looked like a combination of eating unhealthy food, not drinking enough water, and like I haven't been sleeping for days....... YUCK I don't think any girl wants to look like that especially when there skin doesn't look like that without any product on there face, and they actually work hard on a healthy lifestyle. This product dose nothing, i don't recommend it AT ALL.!! Since this product does not cover well for big pimples, I would recommend Hard Candy camouflage conclear for acne or acne scars I bought the Hard Candy product after this and WOW works better than most high end concelars.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpMommaxO

I HATE this concealer! I have NEVER had a concealer make me look so ashy & it didn't cover well at all! Will never buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

the packaging is cute, this concealer always wore off my face within a few hours though

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

First concealer I would repurchase. This is not a HG one yet, but I do love it. I love this whole True Match line so this is perfect. Its a crayon which I love because I am very busy and do not have time to be perfect with my application, I need something quick and does it job.
It is creamy (could be creamier, hence the one less lippie) and does cover well. I have a few age spots or sun spots, no idea what they are, but they appeared when my son was born 7 years ago, lol. I am very self conscious of them and this covers them well. It covers my under eye area well without caking or making that crepe look I HATE. I just appear more awake and I love the wear. This stuff lasts on me all day without moving & I forget its even there. Sometimes I just wear it without anything and I love the look.
I am a NW20 and tried this in N1-3 but next time will try the C1-3 to see if there is a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ileana09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is soooo easy to use! It's not super cream which makes it Great for my oily skin. It's smooth, it goes on easily. It's not a full coverage concealer but you can build it to be full coverage. I'm not a big fan of the crayon concept though. I hate how it has the pointed top. I think it would've been better if it was flat. It last a long time too. It's not very creamy and that works for me because it's not sliding everywhere within 3 hours. Overall I really like this concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by snazzybear

This isn't creamy enough to be used on anything other than blemishes. Great coverage but it needs to be warmed up first with fingers. Lasts the whole day

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Love it.
The coverage is medium, I am around NC 30-35, and picked up N 4-6. I used it mainly on the melasma patches on my dry cheeks, I am dry (only), not dry & flaky as most people described. After fdn, I just drew it on the dark areas, no blending, not yet. By the time I finished my morning tea, the concealer seemed to disappear along with the melasma, I just press it in a bit & further blending the edges, a little powder to set. And if the weather is cold, I just omit the powder.
Drug store products have come a long way and I am glad it is getting there with those so-called high end products, which most of us know pricing in cosmetics is just a marketing scheme.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by MotM32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is pretty good. Its the first stick concealer I have ever used a stick concealer but I'm glad this was the first one I did use. The coverage isn't full but it can be built just watch out or it will cake up. I don't HAVE to have concealer but I use it for under my eyes and a few blemishes which works well. It does usually last all day and is comfortable on my face. The only reason why it doesn't get 5 lippies is due to the unhygienic way of use. But that can be overlooked by me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by aysm96

I have combination skin but no matter where i apply this concealer, even on the oiliest spots of my face, it somehow manages to flake and dry up my skin. Funny how its called "super blendable" because this does NOT blend or give any coverage ! Its cakey and it super deceiving so dont buy this!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by samie202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product goes on so well, its very creamy and super bendable and very very awesome. my big problem with it is, the color is way to light for me, and i got the darkest color. also it has a weird smell i don't like but it works great if you have light skin. plus you can control the coverage you want and it doesn't cake. unfortunately it forms rings around my acne and acne marks that i don't like. overall this is a great product but until they make darker shades, i will not buy it again