April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Beautyfanatica

This is not the worst but it is not the best concealer either. It is very creamy and blendable however the coverage is so light that it doesn't really conceal much. In addition to the ok coverage, every time I use this product, it break me out horribly and its only every time I use this product. I have sensitive skin but not acne prone skin. This may be ok for very smooth skin with small pores but not for people with big pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

very creamy and blendable, found the perfect shade for myself and love this concealer. only problem is, it is not very sanitary. this is a concealer i would use to cover discoloration or scars. putting it directly on a blemish will cause them to spread to wherever else you put the stick. cute idea, but packaging is not so great. maybe if they put it in a pot it would be better.

love product, hate cute packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this concealer! Really creamy and smooth. Super blendable and cover amazingly! Very nice color range too! I recommend this to everyone!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by emgb

It does blend easily but given that it then virtually disappears completely I wouldn't recommend this concealer! It doesn't cover anything more than maybe mild redness in some areas, on which it melts off within the matter of an hour even with powder, and it isn't effective at concealing my under-eye circles and acne. It just kind of fades away, like the True Match foundation does at times. Maybe it's just my skintype.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by sc90062

Really good coverage for my acne scars, not great for undereye though, it creases.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect concealer to have on the go. Love that it comes In a crayon form. I am nc30-35 and I use the shade w4-5 for my blemishes/face. I don't like this concealer for under my eyes because I find that the coverage isn't that great. Easy to blend. I also use this to blank out my lips if i want my lipstick to be true to color. Only con would be that this product does not last very long on my face, even after setting it with a powder. I prefer revlon's photo ready concealer. I would not repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by viviansweethart

Initially, i didnt really like this bc it wasnt blendable. Now, i found that its pretty blendable but it sinks in my undereye and looks a lil cakey. Its an okay product. I dont think i would repurchase. I reccomend this for those who need a grab and go concealer. The pakaging is pretty convenient

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by tiapia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the light and medium colors after watching a Kandee Johnson video on natural contours/highlights and decided to try it out for myself. I do NOT reccommend this product as an overall face product unless you are highly experienced because although it blends like a dream, the color combination(s) isn't as natural as some may like. This is just from my personal experience though. I will say that I've used the lighter one as an undereye concealer and it's not bad at all. I have oily skin, and this formula is very blendy/runny/sheer so I would reccommend a primer (my favorite one is benefit's "stay don't stray") for underneath and it instantly brightens the face and lasts about half a day. The coverage is light-medium... Like I said, lasts half a day but the blendability of this product makes it an ideal concealer for make-up newbies because it's very easy and workable! Also, the product itself is handy as a jumbo crayon and twist-up qualities. I rate this a 3.5/5

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

Not loving it, doesnt cover my dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I really enjoy this concealer! I have always had issues with concealers because they never were a close enough match to my skintone. I would have days where I wouldnt want to wear foundation, but just wanted to cover a few spots, but could not because the concealer would be so obvious. This has many shades and is very blendable. You cant even tell I am wearing concealer! Having a concealer that matches your skintone is important for those natural, everyday looks. I am so glad I picked this up!