L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.5

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I returned this. Did not cover spots well. Was creamy going on but faded off very quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used up my first stick of this and is probably one of the better concealers that I've tried for the drugstore. I got the color in W4-5 and fits my skin color when it was around NC30. But I think my skin is a little lighter now, so this is a tad too dark so I'll be getting a lighter shade. The concealer is a little bit too pink for my skin tone though so it's not a perfect match for my yellow under tone. The consistency of the concealer isn't the creamiest out there like a stick a butter, but it still glides on without skipping around and takes a little bit more work to blend it out. There are two problems with this concealer is that keeps it from being HG. It doesn't give full coverage as I have pretty severe hyper pigmentation of acne scars. So I would look elsewhere to cover these types of spots. It also doesn't last long enough because the oils of my face breaks it apart even if I set it with powder. But It's hard to find a product to last through my very oily face. For the price, almost perfect match and convenient chubby pencil form this concealer has good things going for it than other drugstore concealers I've tried so far!

I've been using this concealer for a few months and I figured I'd chime in with my thoughts. This is, pretty much, my favorite drugstore concealer. As others have stated, it's not perfect, but it's pretty damn good. I use it when I want a 'quick face'. It's smooth, blendable and works well with my medium skin tone. It covers up acne scars fairy well along with under eye darkness. Sets fairly well with powder but living in Floirda, I can't skip powder so I can't testify to that. My one problem I have is the packaging. There's hardly any product in here to begin with and then a good fifth of it you can't reach because the crayon wont go up more.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I was very excited to try this product out, mostly to cover my acne. The packaging is nice and it's easy enough to apply, but it doesn't blend at all. I'm fair skined and I purcahsed the warm toned concealer. It was WAY to dark for me, and I bought the lightest color. It looked really orange on my skin, and it didn't even blend well enough to cover anything. On top of all of that, I had an allergic reaction to it. My face was extremely itchy and flakey for 3 days after I used this.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I love the l'oreal super blendable foundation, but I hate all the concealers. Do not even bother with this product.

This concealer is creamy and very easy to blend. It covers redness and my dark circles perfectly. I would highly recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

For someone who's a beginner in makeup and doesn't want to spend to much on concealer, I would recommend this. BUT, if you get a lot of breakouts like me, then I wouldn't recommend this. this concealer is for people who have perfect skin. it doesn't cover pimples at all, only lightens it. the color range is small. I'm Filipino, so I wasn't sure which one to get, but the light/medium works fine for me. it does cover up redness, undereye darkness(I don't have severe darkness, I'm a teenager so I'm not sure if it'll work for darker circles), and it covers up brown spots. however, it doesn't cover up all brown spots. it sometimes just highlights it. overall, I will not repurchase this. I'll continue to use this while I'm in high school, but I'm going to try to find something better when I go to college.

I have this in the n 1-2-3 fair/light. The color itself worked well with my fair, cool-undertoned skin. However, I do not think a crayon concealer is good for covering blemishes because of bacteria transferal. Additionally, I did find this concealer difficult to blend on dry areas of my face; I have combination skin, and I have found that liquid concealers work best with my combination skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

not perfect, but as close to it as I've come with a concealer! I use this to conceal dark circles, redness around my nose and chin, and acne marks. I use w4, and the color really brightens up my face. it's very yellow-undertoned, which works really well to conceal those imperfections. it completely covers acne, it is best for this application in my opinion. for use under the eyes, it is a little too drying and exaggerates fine lines. It will however eliminate dark undereye circles. On mornings when im short on time, I also swipe it under my brow bone, down to my crease and give a quick swipe lightly over sections of my face, and a light blot blot onto my lips, and I always end up thinking it looks better than when I have time for full makeup. A must have for my purse.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer blends seamlessly! But throughout the day it would crease under my eyes and my blemishes would appear. I guess other than that I think it is pretty good for about 2-3 hours

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first when I used this, I was really excited! It seemed to cover well, and blended with such ease! The lightest shade was almost too light, which is wonderful considering I'm super pale. This was all ruined when I realized this broke me out. It made my blemishes much worse than before I used this. It's also way too dry to use under the eyes, even before I realized it broke me out. Wouldn't recommend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials