L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.6

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 2/14/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have dark circles and when I apply this product under my eyes it drags. The consistency is thick and drying. When i try to blend it, it was tough. It didn't match me completely. When I take pictures you can tell there was something underneath my eyes. There was a cast on them. I'm very minimal with my makeup on an everyday basis. I usually just wear concealer, mascara, and a balm and i'm done. This concealer is a no go and I would not repurchase. Right now i'm just trying to finish it up because I hate wasting products :\

on 2/11/2014 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG concealer. Tidy packaging, holds up to my super oily skin, conceals the crazy amount of redness I have in places and is very blendable. Plus it is sooo cheap! Have in N 2-3 and N 4-5. Usually use N 4-5 for face and undereyes (following corrector) with a tiny bit of N 2-3 for a hilight undereye.

on 2/2/2014 6:45:00 PM

I really like this concealer for my blemishes! This kind of concealer crayon is what I consider to use it "before the foundation". The texture of this concealer is not very creamy compares to other concealers like Mac prolong wear, which is great for blemishes because it stays on all day! Looks lightly powdery over the foundation but works better under the foundation in my opinion.

on 2/2/2014 12:29:00 AM

I can't tell if I love it or hate it so I "like" it for right now. I needed a new concealer for under my eye and some small spots on my face. I wanted something lighter than my skin tone so W1-2-3 works well for me. I like the crayon packaging for this because it makes for an easy application. I love the color but the application and formula could be better. It's dry and seems to settle into the creases in my eye area even with primer. I'm not sure if I should be applying before foundation because when k apply after it blends out well on blemishes and spots, but under the eye it seems to need a little more work. I just don't like how it covers under the eye and looks sort of cakey. So I'm still not sure if I love this or not.

on 2/1/2014 11:09:00 PM

The consistency of this is soooo dry and cakey and it really drags on your skin. Doesn't blend well in the slightest and settles into any cracks and crevices. The color selection was good for my fair skin but that's the only positive thing I can say about this product.

on 2/1/2014 3:34:00 PM

I love this concealer so much! It glides onto my skin so easily and blends amazingly under my eyes. It does a pretty good job at covering my dark circles and an even better job concealing my blemishes.
The concealer is really afforable and honestly better than any I have used in the past, and there is so much product! It has also never caused me to break out which is a huge plus.
I really recommend this for what you get for your money!

on 1/31/2014 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not a bad concealer, it does blend pretty well and I like the color selection. It does not feel greasy on. I think I would buy it again, but I'm just not so sure about the staying power since it does seem to fade after a few hours. I would probably wear this as a casual everyday concealer but if I'm dancing the night away or have a more formal event I'll probably have to find a more heavy duty kind. but for every-day or just touch ups this isn't bad. Not necessarily something I would re-purchase every time but I wouldn't be against it.

on 1/24/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this in W1/2/3, it looks very nice on my skin. I don't, or should I say didn't, have much to cover. Just some minor redness, this concealer caused me to break out a little. It also doesn't last very long.

on 1/18/2014 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love! I have deep, dark circles under my eyes and this does a fabulous job. Coverage is great and I find that if I apply it under the foundation, it's nicely blendable. It doesn't settle into the fine wrinkles in my 50-plus year old skin, which most concealers seem to do. It almost has a powdery feel to me as I blend it out, but it doesn't dry as a powder. It lasts very well throughout 8-10 hour workdays. I am an NC 20-25 and the lightest color is completely perfect. Will absolutely buy again.

on 1/6/2014 4:15:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product. I am a MAC NC30 or NC35 so I bought the N4-5, the color was completely off, so I exchanged it for the W4-5 and it was a better color match. Although it blended just fine, it did not last for nothing! I always set my makeup with my favorite translucent powder, but by the time I leave my house and into my car, the concealer is gone. I even tried layering it - putting concealer, powder, and then another layer of concealer - but that didn't help and was way to much work.

So I again exchanged the crayon for one of the darker colors, I believe N6-7-8, thinking I can just use it as a contouring color for chiseled cheeks and a thinner nose and the color just didn't help. Don't know why I kept thinking this would last on my oily skin (if not for spots, at least for contouring). But I guess I really, really wanted to like this. :(

Video Reviews & Tutorials