L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain

3.6

OCTYLDODECANOL • AQUA / WATER / EAU • TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE • ETHYLCELLULOSE • SORBITAN STEARATE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • CETYL ALCOHOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • SUCROSE COCOATE • SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE • HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • LINALOOL • CITRONELLOL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE May contain: MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77491, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 17200 / RED 33 • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 • CI 16035 / RED 40 • CI 15850 / RED 7 • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 • CI 42090 / BLUE 1

on 8/9/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I guess it was the packaging that drew me in, or maybe the advertisements. When I first or this product, I was sooo excited because all the packaging and advertising made the product sound so good. I was actually very disappointed when I first true out this product. So sticky to the points that it felt like I had smeared a glue stick on my lips instead! The smell is not like able at first whiff. However, I gave it a week. This entire week, this was the only lip product I wore other than my rosé salve overnight and some EOS. I'm proud to say that I am very glad I gave this product a chance. After a bit of experimenting around, I found the 'best' way to wear this gloss. I am currently loving the fruity and floral scent of this gloss. I may be strong and slightly nauseating at first, but I have developed a liking for it. I find that if you apply just the right amount of gloss, basically the amount you get after pulling the wand put of the tube that it may be sticky but not so sticky to the point it's unbearable. My favorite part to this is the lasting power and how good it looks on my lips. I applied the product approximately at 4:30 this afternoon and went put to eat fried sushi with some miso soup. The product stayed on until 10:00, when I was taking my shower. Even then, the color was pretty strong. I did not reapply, even though I could've and the color would just show up better. Personally, I like the color payoff because (my color is 184 Rose On And On) the opacity is build able but is sheer at the same time. I really love lip colors like this because you can wear them everyday. The amount of shine is perfect; it looks as if I had just licked my lips. It stays like that throughout the day. Be careful for food crumbs getting in the gloss though! Overall, I would recommend this. Give it a try and don't let a few minor flaws make you dislike the product. I will definitely repurchase.

on 7/23/2013 2:10:00 AM

I own two of these. I own the light pink shade, which I believe is called Rose On and On. The other one is a nude color that is called Eternal Nude. These are good for days that I just want a little color on my lips. I don't know if they "stain" but since I have 2 light MLBB colors, that could be why I can't tell if they stain. They last at least half the day though, which is awesome for a gloss. They are a bit sticky. I use these over a lip liner for a more put together look and I'm good to go. The applicator is doe foot but a little less standard than a normal doe foot. I think its made to get more product on the applicator but its nothing amazingly special. I love the smell though! I get why they could smell strange to others, but they smell very floral, which I love. I think I should purchase a few others. They are about $7 at Walmart which isn't too bad because I don't find much lip glosses that I truly enjoy, even HE glosses aren't as nice as these.

on 7/16/2013 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product i got the forever lilac and it looks so nice on me.I finally found the perfect stain lip gloss

on 6/27/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first review! EEEPPP I'm excited! Lol. I was at Walmart in the cosmetics area and i came across these. I got them when they first came out, so they were expensive. They were around $11.99-$12.99! I was excited to try them so i gave them a shot. I got the one in pink resistance because i wanted a nice subtle pink. When i got home i opened it up. It made me a little iffy to buy the product at first because they don't come sealed with any safety seal AT ALL. So somebody could swatch it on their hand and/or put it on and put it back. GROSS!! But anyway, I wore it to school the next day and didn't really like it. It smelled HORRIBLE to me. Like a chemically perfume. Kind of like a rose perfume with a strong chemical scent. It was VERY strong. The product itself did indeed have a wet feeling. It is a stain. Although The "Pink Resistance" color wasn't pigmented at ALL. I couldn't even see it on my lips. Within the first 10 minutes of wear i noticed that the lip gloss made me have those little sticky string whenever i opened my mouth! The taste isnt pleasant and neither is the smell. The product is ok. I wouldn't recommend it.

on 6/27/2013 4:39:00 PM

In my search for a good lip laquer that I do not have to mortgage the house to pay for, I decided to try this one. MY experience with this is rather negative, I'm afraid.

In the first place, the color, I got the Forever Lilac, which shows like a mauvy pink in the case. On me, it turned a bright, vivid berry. Not a bad shade, but not what I was looking for.

In the second place, it wears off almost instantly if you eat or drink, and leaves no color whatsoever. Has some loose glitter I don't care for at all. Glossy, but not goopey-gloss, which is why I gave it a 2.

Not what I was looking for so I gave it away. I got Rimmel's Show Off Lip Laquer, which is cheaper than this, and I am absolutely delighted with it (I wrote a review on that).

on 6/13/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I've tried lots of stains and hated most of them. I liked the Shiseido but the colors are limited and the price is high. Used Maybelline for a while but hate that bubblegum taste. So I decided to buy the Loreal when I had left my lipstick at home. What a surprise! It has no icky taste, stays on FOREVER, doesn't cost a fortune and has nice colors. Ok, they could expand the color range a bit but so far I have 4 and I'm happy. Definitely recommend.

on 6/11/2013 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love L'Oreal so much, especially this Lip Gloss, Perfect for to me. wanna buy again

on 6/10/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Pink Rebellion, and I do really like it! It goes on semi-sheer, but doesn't feel heavy or sticky at all. In fact, it's a bit watery for a gloss. The colour is nice and shows up well on my lips (which are pretty heavily pigmented). I don't notice that it gives a notable staining effect, which may be due to the light colour or my lips, not sure. I'd say that the stain probably shows up better with the darker/brighter colours, like the Revlon Stain Balms--though the pink I have with that stains a lot better, but obviously it's not really the same product or give the same effect. Doesn't accentuate the lines on my lips or chapped skin either.

Great product overall, but I took one lippie off for the nonexistent staining.

on 6/1/2013 11:30:00 PM

Loooooove this! I had been eyeing this for quite a while after seeing it on a fashion blog I read (Veronika's Blushing), but the price threw me. Finally caved and picked it up and have been wearing it non-stop since. I got Pink Resistance and it's so pretty! Definitely will re-buy!

on 5/30/2013 6:25:00 PM

Checking out many,many lipglosses, I was thrilled to try this one. I was sort of disappointed to be honest. I bought two and the colors are very nice but I wasn't too wild about the feel of it. It was sort of tacky feeling and just uncomfortable. I won't buy this again.

Popular Lip Glosses