August 29, 2014 | 1320 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I have dry skin, and love this BB cream for summer because it's not too thick. I have light skin (tint leaning yellow) and the 010 Light shade worked well. Packaging is great for getting just the right amount of product out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually did not expect very much from this BB Cream because I have been so disappointed with several far more expensive ones. But to my huge surprise it works beautifully for me. I bought the light-medium and almost expected it to turn yellow on me, as so many things do. It did not. It's a great tone for fair-skinned women, a cool-toned neutral beige, which is just what I need. My skin being dry, it did not cause any problems of any kind. It gives me just the right coverage for an ordinary day. And the SPF is an added bonus. An unexpected but definite winner!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first, when I swatched this BB cream on my hand, I thought how wonderful it was that a BB Cream actually was close to matching my skin tone. I find BB creams are usually more cool toned and never match me well as I am warm toned. I bought the Revlon in light-medium and it blended wonderfully. However, the coverage was minimal. I found it oxidizes slightly after awhile and it does make you feel oily, I was shiny after an hour. And no, it does NOT stay on, it transfers easily...I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Ohpriscilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good for people with dry skin! Not for oily skin people!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good color match and nice packaging allowing you to squeeze the right amount of product. However, this is very very oily. On me, having very oily skin, this just slides from one side to the other, brushes don't work either. Also, my skin gets more oily after five minutes of wear.

The coverage is sheer to light but I don't believe this can be buildable. Maybe because this just didn't sit on my skin after application so trying to build another layer was an impossible task. I gave it away to a friend with very dry skin and she suffered the same problems with application.

Is a shame, Revlon used to do decent foundations and concealers and with the changes on formulation they now suit very specific skin needs. Obviously not mine.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

After using so many of Revlon's products, I guess I expected this to live up to the Colorstay that I love so much. I can't use this as a BB, a primer, a moisturizer... nothing! It's just gross. Back to the store it goes. Boo! I really had high hopes here :(

I am glad it worked for some folks...I guess my skin just didn't like it (it made a slip and slide out of my entire face)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

020 Light/medium is a decent color match.

This stuff just does not stay on. Like another reviewer said, it transfers with a vengeance. It does look nice on....but it just winds up everywhere. I imagine younger women with oily skin would hate this even more than I do!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a bb cream that works great for me.

After reading several review here, i decide to try it my own.

It does cover nicely but isn't very thick.

The finishing make my skin look more healthy. I usually stay away from BB creams because of breakouts but this one didn't break me out at all! I love it

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by settersgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wouldn't buy this product again, didn't cover and of my facial flaws and made my skin extremely oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by menzognero

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was expecting a much better product for the price. this is one of the thickest bb creams i've ever tried and while it looks pretty good newly applied, it doesn't have much staying power and made my usually normal skin feel oily. also, the cream has a kind of strange chemically smell when you open the bottle, which i don't like.