December 19, 2014 | 1326 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this did not work on my skin, it looks too greasy. still, this does not mean its a bad bb cream. Its quite thick, easy to apply, covers just enough, not too much, but blurred my acne scars. it didnt broke me out. overall i reccomend it to people with normal to dry skin, or combination skin (only on the cheeks)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging on the photoready revlon collection... just thought I would put that out there. I find a lot of their packaging to look cheap but this looks very clean and classy.

I bought this product light (010). This (out of the 2 bb creams I own) is hands down my favorite. The finish is a healthy dewy finish and is hydrating. It blends right into my skin color and provides a nice medium coverage... I would say this product would not be the first choice for someone with acne or oily skin, but bc I have dry skin and no blemishes, this is a great product for me... Very happy with it and will definitely buy it again. The one thing I would say is that it is not as long lasting as loreal's magic skin beautifier bb cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Spfeif82

I have tried many BB Creams in the past. Some of them were expensive, department store brands, some were drugstore brands, but this is the only one I have purchased more than once. I found it on sale at Ulta several weeks ago and bought two more. The finish is just perfect, and if I throw on a sheer powder I find that it lasts all day. The coverage is sheer to light, which is fine for me. I just need to look acceptable enough to go to the bus stop, the grocery store and run some errands. It blends in easily and never looks streaky.

I wear the lightest shade and have yellow undertones. It is actually one of the only BB Creams I have found that doesn't look too peachy on my skin.

My ONLY complaint is that it gets a little runny toward the end of the bottle. Oh well. It's a small price to pay for something that works so well for my needs and is so kind to my wallet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

As a dupe for Smashbox, I just don't rate this bb cream. The shades weren't great (I'm NC25-30 and couldn't find one anywhere close), the texture thinner and oilier than Smashbox and having rubbed it onto the back of my hand, within ten minutes it had almost disappeared.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I am really pleasantly surprised by this BB cream, I wasn't expecting to like it! This bb cream is a light coverage bb cream, it is fragrance free and has a dewy finish. When I apply this BB cream, I usually use 2 layers, buffing it in with my Real Techniques buffing brush. After I apply the BB cream I blot my skin with a tissue, apply a bit of the Nars Creamy Radiant concealer where I have any blemishes or discolouration that the BB cream didn't cover and then I use a sponge to apply a light layer of pressed powder to lock it all in (a sponge is the best option for combatting oil in my experience because it presses the powder in to the skin as opposed to using a brush where it just leaves the powder sitting on the surface). On my skin this BB cream will last a whole day looking fresh and radiant, blotting once or twice depending on how much stress it is preforming under. I really like how despite getting a little oily, it never goes blotchy or fades. I wear the lightest shade which I believe is called 'fair' and it isn't really that fair so I need to blend it down my neck to avoid looking like I'm wearing a mask. I have dry skin so I like to use a moisturizer under the BB cream but if you have oily skin you may find that the BB cream alone will suffice. I was overall decently impressed with this BB cream and I would repurchase it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Kittenwhiskas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bit of a mixed bag. I purchased this because it has a mineral SPF 30 and found a shade light enough for my fair skin (010, fair).

Pros
- Gentle formula, fragrance free and one of few cheaper bb creams with a mineral SPF 30
- Beautiful, light neutral colour. One of the few bb creams I have tried that are light enough.
- silky, creamy consistency, not too thick, blends easily
- I like the simple packaging, the lid is also tight enough so you don't get a messy splatter of product at any time
- Price

CONS
- very sheer coverage for my liking. Did not do a good job of covering my red areas, especially around the nose, chin.
- The finish looked too shiny. I have dry/combination skin. If you have sensitive and very dry skin, and don't mind extremely sheer coverage, you will probably love this.

I will continue to use till I run out but won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I have dry skin, and love this BB cream for summer because it's not too thick. I have light skin (tint leaning yellow) and the 010 Light shade worked well. Packaging is great for getting just the right amount of product out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually did not expect very much from this BB Cream because I have been so disappointed with several far more expensive ones. But to my huge surprise it works beautifully for me. I bought the light-medium and almost expected it to turn yellow on me, as so many things do. It did not. It's a great tone for fair-skinned women, a cool-toned neutral beige, which is just what I need. My skin being dry, it did not cause any problems of any kind. It gives me just the right coverage for an ordinary day. And the SPF is an added bonus. An unexpected but definite winner!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first, when I swatched this BB cream on my hand, I thought how wonderful it was that a BB Cream actually was close to matching my skin tone. I find BB creams are usually more cool toned and never match me well as I am warm toned. I bought the Revlon in light-medium and it blended wonderfully. However, the coverage was minimal. I found it oxidizes slightly after awhile and it does make you feel oily, I was shiny after an hour. And no, it does NOT stay on, it transfers easily...I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Ohpriscilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good for people with dry skin! Not for oily skin people!