October 22, 2014 | 1702 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to pick this and Barely Branded up from the new metal collection. To my dismay, I was left disappointed.
Without a doubt, the color was a beautiful sheer pink. Not overbearing and buildable. However, if you're looking to pick this up as a primer for your oily eyelids, look elsewhere.
Looks great when first applied, but after 4 hours I was a severely creased mess. I still got major creasing even when I put eyeshadows on top. This cream eye shadow does NOT last due to fading and some hardcore creasing.
A great dupe that actually works amazing is the new MAC Pro-Longwear Paint Pot in Vintage Selection. I have very oily eyelids and this works like a charm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color is a gorgeous pinky champagne color. Almost a light pink version of mac's all that glitters eyeshadow. Surprisingly this color brightens up my eyes and makes my brown eyes pop. (usually I'm too sketched out to use pink around my eyes = swollen looking eyes). I love using this as a base for my coral/gold/pink eyeshadows, especially mac's expensive pink eyeshadow. Def Would repurchase and check out the other metal tattoo shades :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by amberj2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Was Dissapointed when I opened up The Cap and Saw The True Colour, It was a kinda more darker pink than i anticapted. I was hoping for a nice Light Pink, But its darker. Dont think I will wear this.
Also, The Cap was hard to Open, Had to run it under hot water.
Overall, The Colour Just isnt for me, Wouldnt buy this colour again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is THE best cream eyeshadow in the vorld!! Thanks to wal mart having a sale on them, I am now the proud owner of a colour tattoo!
This isnt really pink, it's more of a pink champagne colour which I like.
This claims to be 24 hours, but I don't see how anyone could be awake for 24 hours,but I have had this on for 8 and it has not creased, faded, or melted of my face! which is good cuz my skin is oily! My first Maybelline colour tattoo and very very pleased with it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I like the pot, love the colors, most are too bright for my tastes (I'm a paralegal in a kind of stuffy law firm). This one I use in the middle of my lid, paired w/ Bad to the Bronze on my lower lid and Barely Branded up to my brow as a highlighter = subtle, pretty color w/out looking like I'm heading out to a nightclub. When I use as a base for my powder shadows = much longer staying powder is afforded to my powder shadows. Alone and w/out setting w/ UD All Nighter, this stuff lasts approx 6 hours in full color and then starts to fade, but still looks OK. When set w/ UD (which I do almost every day - my whole face, not just my eyes) = on from 6 am until about 8 pm, then starts to fade, but still visible when I remove my MU around 10:30 pm.

I am not talented when it comes to applying eyeshadow (and I've only recently started wearing e/s), but even I can make this look good = I'm a happy girl!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving this creamy color tattoo. I have been wearing it daily for the past month and have been pairing it with purples, grays, browns and blues. It really brings out my brown eyes. Such a soft lovely shade that enhances any pink shadow I put over it. Sometimes I'll wear a matching shimmering pink over it, or if I don't feel like shimmer that day I'll just throw a matte pink over it and the shimmer doesn't show through. I do find that if worn without primer it will crease by the end of an 8 hour day, but I just rub my finger over it and it looks okay again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by EmiriamdD

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love! I'm slowly collecting nearly all of the Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadows because (a) they absolutely do not crease on me at all (b) easy to apply with fingers or brush and (c) really fun colors. I'm now layering Bad to the Bronze over Inked in Pink, with Barely Branded as a base. Recently purchased Sephora's Pro Cream Shadow brush (#28) and finding it makes application smooth and quick. Great job, Maybelline--now how about some additional matte colors?

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Inked in pink is a shiny,pale tender pink eye shadow.It brings some luminosity to the eyes! I use this color on my lids,at the beginning of my eyes,under my eye brows. It last pretty long on the eyes! For a soft tender look! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like the others in this line, I love this one too. Although this is more subtle and shimmery than the first wave of ones that came out in fall, it makes just as powerful a statement on. Kinda a ballet pink, rather than bubblegum, with a nice subtle frosty effect. Makes my brown eyes pop and layers nicely under others in the Maybelline Color Tattoo line. Awesome, last super long product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my first colour tattoo and I love the staying power! I just wish it was a lighter pink colour. I layer it under MAC's naked lunch and put mulch in the crease. Its a lovely look.