March 2, 2015 | 2044 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pleased with this eyeshadow. With primer it stayed on for a good 10-12 hours without much smudging. I wore it blended into another Color Tattoo- Bad to the Bronze, with a brown liner, I like the neutral look. I didn't experience any creasing with either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, this is such a gorgeous unique color. I am a huge fan of the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoos and this is why. I love the new Metal/Metallic's line they are by far some of my favorite colors. I have Gold Rush, Silver Strike, and my favorite - Barely Branded. I finally had the chance to purchase this at Wal Mart after they have been sold out for SO long, and I happily snatched one up. It's such a pretty gold-champagne-pink color. I've never seen anything like this before and as usual, it is very creamy and lasts all day. I feel like a good description for this is "Rose Gold" , although less gold. The color is sort of deceiving in the pot, it is WAY less pigmented and a completely different color but I am happy about that. I feel like my older Color Tattoos aren't as creamy as these are, it must be the new formula or something so I'm thinking about repurchasing my old colors again because perhaps they will be a better formula. :) Anyways, this color is super versatile...you could wear this underneath a gold color (think Half Baked by Urban Decay) and it would look so pretty. I will giddily add it to my collection of 11 color tattoos. You know I adore something if I purchased it 11 seperate times, because I'm kind of A.D.D with make up and am always trying the newest coolest thing. LOVE.

ALSO, READ ME! I found an AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING way to use this! I put on a few layers of this and then I pack Urban Decay's "Fishnet" (I got mine in my 'Fun' Palette) and it is the most GORGEOUS color I have ever seen! The Maybelline Metallics line all have a certain type of "sheen" to them and it's gorgeous, the only way I can really describe it as a Highlighter. If you've ever seen Benefit's High Beam or Cream Highlighter, that looks a lot like those. "Fishnet" has a similar iridescent glow to it, and if you wear "Fishnet" alone or without a white eyeshadow base/primer in general, I can see how it might be able to make certain skin tones look sort of sallow or sick. Not with this! The Inked in Pink is the perfect base that warms up this color , and together they make the most gorgeous light purplish sheen. Trust me, you want to try it! It looks amazing on my brownish/hazel eyes it's not too over the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful champagne pink colour that really flatters my cool toned fair skin and grey eyes. I apply this with my fingers, and you can apply one layer for a sheer wash of colour or add more layers for more "pop" It also works great as an inner eye highlighter, or under vibrant colours to tone them down for work/day wear. Doesn't crease on me (and I have oily lids) and I've found I can layer powder eyeshadow over top with minimal fuss as well. Overall, I love this colour and look forward to purchasing more of Maybelline's Colour Tattoo Eyeshadows. Oh, and I picked it up on sale for $5.99 CAD at SDM.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by DarlingB0nes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Now, I believe this colour is called Pink-Gold in the UK. It's a lovely pink champagne colour with hints of gold speckles. The colour is very flattering for my grey/green eyes.

I saw this in Boots and loved the idea of a gel/cream eyeshadow as I instantly thought "Go-to eyeshadow for everyday wear!" I was excited, so I bought it and immediately wanted to try it. I try not to use powders on my eyelids as I suffer from eczema, particularly badly on my eyelids and obviously powders just make it look so much worse. I hoped that the cream/gel like texture of the eyeshadow would have little problem with a bit of dryness.

Unfortunately I was wrong. I only wore this when my eczema wasn't flared up and generally when it isn't flared up my eyelids require a little moisturiser and they're fine. But jeez, this look HORRID. It HATED my dryness. It creased, it wrinkled (???) and just generally was a pain. Very drying, not something I need with already dry eyelids! It sets very fast, and this was extremely hard to blend! It hated a MAC 217, won't budge for a Real Techniques dome shadow brush and I didn't even bother to try it with my Sigma and BCC fluffy brushes. The colour was patchy, and sheer at best.
Very disappointed, I have tried MeMeMe's Dew Pots which are basically the same as these but TONS better. I will stick to the MMM's DPs in future and will avoid these!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to pick this and Barely Branded up from the new metal collection. To my dismay, I was left disappointed.
Without a doubt, the color was a beautiful sheer pink. Not overbearing and buildable. However, if you're looking to pick this up as a primer for your oily eyelids, look elsewhere.
Looks great when first applied, but after 4 hours I was a severely creased mess. I still got major creasing even when I put eyeshadows on top. This cream eye shadow does NOT last due to fading and some hardcore creasing.
A great dupe that actually works amazing is the new MAC Pro-Longwear Paint Pot in Vintage Selection. I have very oily eyelids and this works like a charm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color is a gorgeous pinky champagne color. Almost a light pink version of mac's all that glitters eyeshadow. Surprisingly this color brightens up my eyes and makes my brown eyes pop. (usually I'm too sketched out to use pink around my eyes = swollen looking eyes). I love using this as a base for my coral/gold/pink eyeshadows, especially mac's expensive pink eyeshadow. Def Would repurchase and check out the other metal tattoo shades :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by amberj2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Was Dissapointed when I opened up The Cap and Saw The True Colour, It was a kinda more darker pink than i anticapted. I was hoping for a nice Light Pink, But its darker. Dont think I will wear this.
Also, The Cap was hard to Open, Had to run it under hot water.
Overall, The Colour Just isnt for me, Wouldnt buy this colour again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is THE best cream eyeshadow in the vorld!! Thanks to wal mart having a sale on them, I am now the proud owner of a colour tattoo!
This isnt really pink, it's more of a pink champagne colour which I like.
This claims to be 24 hours, but I don't see how anyone could be awake for 24 hours,but I have had this on for 8 and it has not creased, faded, or melted of my face! which is good cuz my skin is oily! My first Maybelline colour tattoo and very very pleased with it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I like the pot, love the colors, most are too bright for my tastes (I'm a paralegal in a kind of stuffy law firm). This one I use in the middle of my lid, paired w/ Bad to the Bronze on my lower lid and Barely Branded up to my brow as a highlighter = subtle, pretty color w/out looking like I'm heading out to a nightclub. When I use as a base for my powder shadows = much longer staying powder is afforded to my powder shadows. Alone and w/out setting w/ UD All Nighter, this stuff lasts approx 6 hours in full color and then starts to fade, but still looks OK. When set w/ UD (which I do almost every day - my whole face, not just my eyes) = on from 6 am until about 8 pm, then starts to fade, but still visible when I remove my MU around 10:30 pm.

I am not talented when it comes to applying eyeshadow (and I've only recently started wearing e/s), but even I can make this look good = I'm a happy girl!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving this creamy color tattoo. I have been wearing it daily for the past month and have been pairing it with purples, grays, browns and blues. It really brings out my brown eyes. Such a soft lovely shade that enhances any pink shadow I put over it. Sometimes I'll wear a matching shimmering pink over it, or if I don't feel like shimmer that day I'll just throw a matte pink over it and the shimmer doesn't show through. I do find that if worn without primer it will crease by the end of an 8 hour day, but I just rub my finger over it and it looks okay again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No