Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE! I have very short lashes and this mascara give my teeny tiny microscopic lashes some life. Does not clump my lashes. In fact this is one of my holy grail mascaras. I like this one better than the high end ones.

on 2/1/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The first time I used this it left my lashes very clumpy and it would like crumble during the day.I always had mascara under my eyes when using this

on 1/30/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I was underwhelmed by this mascara. This left my lashes dark and long, but very clumpy and spiky and unnatural looking. Very thin layers are required before you start to look overdone. My lashes have started to fall out more when I started using this!! It has also dried out somewhat since I started it. Pros- for a dramatic look, it is fine. If you have lots of time to apply, this may be for you. (Applying this in a rush makes it clumpier and messier) I will not be repurchasing, and hope that Maybelline's other mascaras live up to their high expectations.

on 1/29/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have no idea why others are having issues! I love love love this mascara. My naturally long, curly and thick lashes tend to clump with other mascara but this one makes them perfect, longer and thicker and most definitely more black! Favorite mascara! Not hard to remove if you take it off before showering/washing your face. No flakes, no clumps. My oily skin didn't make it smudge which is definitely a huge bonus.

on 1/28/2015 12:47:00 PM

For me, this mascara was pretty clumpy overall. The first two weeks I had it, it was easy to apply, but after that it dried out really quick. It only lasted me about a month and towards the end it started to get clumpier and harder to apply. I also noticed that it made one eye look fabulous and when i did the other eye the mascara would weigh down the curl and it clumped but its weird because that only happened to one eye. But other than that its an alright mascara for me and i have short and thin eyelashes, and the mascara made then look bolder so i did like that about it.

on 1/28/2015 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Great mascara for volume and length!

This is my everyday mascara, it is affordable and does what it claims to do.

on 1/27/2015 5:28:00 PM

I liked this product. I smudges a bit, especially on my bottom lashes. It flakes also. I always see a couple of flakes throughout my day. But, the flaking and smudging happens after a couple of hours. Is a bit heavy, but never seen it really clump. It lengthens but doesn't curl my lashes. I use a lash curler, and then this mascara, which works out good. I would buy again.

on 1/24/2015 7:15:00 PM

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look longer, fuller, and it doesn't clump. I also like that it separates my lashes. Good stuff!

on 1/22/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Middle of the road mascara.

Pros: Inexpensive, some length, some volume.

Cons: Hard brush, potential to clump, kind of wet formula.

It's meh - keep at work for an "oops, I forgot my good mascara/makeup bag at home" day, it will do a fairly decent job as a backup to your backup. The brush is almost identical to LashBlast, which I also view as "meh".

on 1/22/2015 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros: long-lasting, adds length, cool rocket design. Cons: difficult to remove, kinda clumpy, doesn't add *too* much volume easily (though my lashes are teeny tiny). Overall, it's good enough that I'll continue to use it, but I plan to keep shopping around for good, cheap mascaras.