September 30, 2014 | 1837 users online

Powder - Australis - Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by ShallenElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this pressed powder! I bought this on whim years ago and never really used it. I ended up throwing it out because my 15-year-old self thought it was "too cheap" to be good. Well, recently I've been looking for a good pressed powder to put over the top of my foundation to assist with building it up to full-coverage, as I have a lot of acne scarring/blemishes. I was looking for a cheap, finely-milled powder to replace my Physician's Formula Mineral Wear (which is fantastic, but on the expensive side and doesn't cover all too well). I remembered that this powder actually felt quite good on my skin and provided a decent amount of coverage. After extensively researching online, I decided I'd give it a second chance and I'm so glad I did. There are only three colours in the range (which sucks!) and I am the lightest shade. The powder comes in a sleek black container which is comparable to MAC's powder foundation. The powder provides excellent coverage and really helps even out my skin tone and give me the full coverage I crave without looking at all cakey. The best thing is that it does not break me out at all - YES! This is a fantastic product that is incredibly cheap, costing me $11AU. Try it - you've got nothing to lose!