Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder

4.4

TALC AND METHICONE, MICA, DIMETHICONE, NYLON 12, BORON NITRIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE AND METHICONE, POL YETHYLENE, SILICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, METHYLP ARABEN, PROPYLP ARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, CAMPHOR, MENTHOL, EUCALYPTUS OIL, CLOVE OIL. MA Y CONTAIN: C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES (AND) IRON OXIDES. • iRidEscENt dust: (MADE IN THAILAND): TALC, MICA, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, IRON

on 3/30/2013 10:39:00 PM

I love this powder. It keeps my oily skin matte and the only time I need to retouch is towards the end of the day. It's fine Milled and soft to touch. I cannot say enough about this powder. It's extremely cheap for austrlian prices only 11 dollars. It last a while and just great quality

on 3/13/2013 11:54:00 PM

This is a very nice product. Has a very smooth and buttery texture and applies very nicely, doesn't cake up. I keep it in my bag to use for touch-ups when I'm out and about, the included makeup sponge is handy for that. Other than that I sometimes wear it on its own over primer on days when I'm feeling lazy, but normally that would not give enough coverage for me as my usual foundation is Estee Lauder Double Wear. Haven't tried it to set my liquid foundation yet, but based on the previous review, I think I will try that next. I paid $8.95 for this (on sale) but even the normal price of around $11.95 is very fair given the quality. I haven't tried MAC Studio Fix powder but this is supposedly a dupe for it. Highly recommended.

on 2/7/2013 12:49:00 AM

Love this powder and only $11! It gives great coverage and gives me a matte finish, I used it to set my Estée Lauder double wear foundation and it looked flawless. I have the lightest shade and it matches well to my fair skin tone. When I went to buy this powder it was the last one on the shelf so I'm guessing its very popular!

on 2/1/2013 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this powder works and feels exactly like my MAC powder, except it is like soooo much cheaper, The only downside to the powder is that it doesn't come in many shades, I got the lightest one and its still a bit dark for my liking, but I'm really fussy anyway, apart from that, everything is fine, I did not break out or anything. Thumbs up to Australis!

on 1/21/2013 2:00:00 AM

With the help of FemmeBeautyxo on youtube, I was really curious to see what this powder was really capable of since it was compared to the MAC pressed powders. I purchased this product in the shade Deep Natural, which ironically I find ideal for my very fair complexion, and immediately fell in love with it. This product hardly cakes up at all and has such a beautiful coverage. In fact, I use this as a concealer for my super dark under-eye circles and it really minimizes the darkness' from them. The finish is a very natural but polished look. I have acne scarring from previous breakouts and I find that this product really reduces the redness and the covers the left-over blemish. The packaging is also so neat, with a handy mirror it's ideal for on-the-go days and comes with a second compartment which includes a round sponge. I love this product and will definitely purchase again for $12.00. I'm almost out of this awesome stuff!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this pressed powder! I bought this on whim years ago and never really used it. I ended up throwing it out because my 15-year-old self thought it was "too cheap" to be good. Well, recently I've been looking for a good pressed powder to put over the top of my foundation to assist with building it up to full-coverage, as I have a lot of acne scarring/blemishes. I was looking for a cheap, finely-milled powder to replace my Physician's Formula Mineral Wear (which is fantastic, but on the expensive side and doesn't cover all too well). I remembered that this powder actually felt quite good on my skin and provided a decent amount of coverage. After extensively researching online, I decided I'd give it a second chance and I'm so glad I did. There are only three colours in the range (which sucks!) and I am the lightest shade. The powder comes in a sleek black container which is comparable to MAC's powder foundation. The powder provides excellent coverage and really helps even out my skin tone and give me the full coverage I crave without looking at all cakey. The best thing is that it does not break me out at all - YES! This is a fantastic product that is incredibly cheap, costing me $11AU. Try it - you've got nothing to lose!