December 22, 2014 | 1753 users online

Powder - Australis - Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by linna0306

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this powder works and feels exactly like my MAC powder, except it is like soooo much cheaper, The only downside to the powder is that it doesn't come in many shades, I got the lightest one and its still a bit dark for my liking, but I'm really fussy anyway, apart from that, everything is fine, I did not break out or anything. Thumbs up to Australis!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by ZeeCloud

With the help of FemmeBeautyxo on youtube, I was really curious to see what this powder was really capable of since it was compared to the MAC pressed powders. I purchased this product in the shade Deep Natural, which ironically I find ideal for my very fair complexion, and immediately fell in love with it. This product hardly cakes up at all and has such a beautiful coverage. In fact, I use this as a concealer for my super dark under-eye circles and it really minimizes the darkness' from them. The finish is a very natural but polished look. I have acne scarring from previous breakouts and I find that this product really reduces the redness and the covers the left-over blemish. The packaging is also so neat, with a handy mirror it's ideal for on-the-go days and comes with a second compartment which includes a round sponge. I love this product and will definitely purchase again for $12.00. I'm almost out of this awesome stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by ShallenElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this pressed powder! I bought this on whim years ago and never really used it. I ended up throwing it out because my 15-year-old self thought it was "too cheap" to be good. Well, recently I've been looking for a good pressed powder to put over the top of my foundation to assist with building it up to full-coverage, as I have a lot of acne scarring/blemishes. I was looking for a cheap, finely-milled powder to replace my Physician's Formula Mineral Wear (which is fantastic, but on the expensive side and doesn't cover all too well). I remembered that this powder actually felt quite good on my skin and provided a decent amount of coverage. After extensively researching online, I decided I'd give it a second chance and I'm so glad I did. There are only three colours in the range (which sucks!) and I am the lightest shade. The powder comes in a sleek black container which is comparable to MAC's powder foundation. The powder provides excellent coverage and really helps even out my skin tone and give me the full coverage I crave without looking at all cakey. The best thing is that it does not break me out at all - YES! This is a fantastic product that is incredibly cheap, costing me $11AU. Try it - you've got nothing to lose!