July 30, 2014 | 1637 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Let the Good Times Roll

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

Smell:Delicious
Application: Easy, Fun
Results: Amazing! Soft, baby like skin

This is an absolutely divine facial cleanser, it smell suberb, does what it says it will do and leaves my skin SUPER soft! I LOVE THIS! Definitely recommended! Ace product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is just the best. Originally I was only going to use it as a face scrub because my skin is quite dry, but I've found using it every morning to be absolutely fine. My skin is CRAZY soft since I've started using this. It does even skin tone out a bit but it's just a really wonderful all-round cleanser. It really 'polishes' your skin. Will repurchase forever and ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by babyschla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. They brought it out at Christmas a few years ago and I liked it then but was always a bit nervous about putting corn oil in my already prone to blocking nose pores. But a few years on and I am still using it. I recently went away for a couple of weeks and forgot to pack it and I really noticed the difference in my skin. Much more dull and polluted. This is now a HG product for me. Especially when combined with my ClarisOnic. The texture is grainy without being harsh or sharp and the smell is a bit like buttered popcorn- LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by BeautifulBay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Let The Good Times Roll from my local Lush in Germany. It cost around 10 which is expensive, especially for someone as cheap as myself. Along with this I received a Each Peach sample, but I must say LTGTR is beyond amazing. The scent reminds me of being in a carnival, which I do not mind, and I find myself finding tiny specs of popcorn during application. I have noticed my face looking brighter and flawless after I use. I use this 3 times a week and will never go back to cheapo drugstore exfoliator. I recommend this product for anyone who wants soft and yummy smelling skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by wanilkaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff so much! It's more rough than Angels on Bare Skin but it is better! And I swear Angels on Bare are my truly love :) The skin is so soft after this but also so smooth. Something like very nourishing cream but nothing greasy at all. Clear, radiance, moisture and sooo smooth. That it is. And omg the smell!!! Like some butter cookies, it's amazing. I'm addicted! There are cinnamon and popcorn in it! And rumors has it ... Let the Good Times Roll is not only xmas limited edition, yippee!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yes, the smell! It smells like cookie dough :D To be honest that's why I brought it because the women working in the store tried it on my hand and I could smell the yummy lingering smell that stayed on the whole night and I kept regretting that I didn't brought it so I went back the next day to buy it. I would say it's best for those with dry to normal skin types, since I have a combination skin I find myself only using this on my dry cheeks because it feels a bit too greasy on my forehead. I've been using fresh farmacy before, but it makes my cheeks dry and flakey, so let the good times roll has the PERFECT exfoliation to get rid of dead skin and leaves my skin looking healthy and soft. The tiny grains in the cleanser is just right to have in an everyday cleanser. After using it on my skin, my skin feels so damn soft and moisurized! Love it<3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by flyingcolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This. Smells. AMAZING. That's the first thing you notice. It smells like dessert. I keep finding myself opening this up just so I can smell it again. It smells incredible...and it's got bits of popcorn in it! Fun! It comes in the standard Lush black tub, and is at the same price point as most of their other cleansers.

Lush has a few cleansers that work like this one - pinch off a chunk, mix it with some water in your palms, apply to skin. It is exfoliating without being too harsh, so you can use it every day. The level of exfoliation is just perfect - it's actually effective at softening your skin and removing dead skin cells, without feeling like you're being overly harsh on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I love this cleanser so much and I feel it would work well for all skin types.

Apparently this is limited edition for Christmas, which makes me sad. I'll need to stock up on several pots before it sells out and stick them in the freezer! This gets SIX lippies - I can't think of anything wrong with it, and that smell....mmm! I definitely recommend for people to pick this up before it's gone!