October 30, 2014 | 1688 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Let the Good Times Roll

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So the guy at Lush told me this HAD been a limited edition product, but based on the high reviews it's now being sold any time of year. Hopefully he was telling the truth because DEAR GOD DO I LOVE THIS CLEANSER.

First of all.. THE SMELL. I can't even begin to describe how happy washing my face makes me. I actually look forward to using this product every day (even though it's only been 2 days haha). It leaves the most amazing scent on my face - like cookie dough mixed with popcorn or something. AHHH :) Sometimes I sneak into the bathroom just to sniff this and it instantly makes me crave dessert.

Okay - to get to the real purpose of this cleanser: it exfoliates, softens, and moisturizes. I have acne-prone skin and I didn't break out from this, but then again it didn't really reduce any acne scarring. I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to figure out just what it's doing for my pimples. But with that aside - it's super exfoliating and I loooove a cleanser that actually feels like I'm scrubbing grime off my face. It doesn't leave me as red as other exfoliators, which means I can safely use this every day. After I pat dry, my face is soft and smells absolutely delicious.

Hopefully the Lush guy wasn't lying to me because as soon as I'm done with this, I'm running back to Lush to buy a thousand more containers.

Edit: This did absolutely nothing for my acne.. I'm still using it but not every day like I used to.. Maybe 3 times a week. I still love it to bits though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Iridessa

I love this stuff. I've used Dark Angels and Herbalism, and like this cleanser much more. I have a really oily T-zone but I get dry patches around my mouth that will flake and just look really gross. This cleanser moisturizes my dry areas while not making my oily spots oilier. The smell is amazing. I love that it smells like cookie dough. I bought it just for the smell and was more than happy to find out that it does exactly what I wanted. I also like the amount of exfoliation you get. It's not too scrubby like Dark Angels. It makes my face feel super soft and it gets rid of dead dry skin.
I don't mind that it's not made to remove make up as I have make up remover.
I'm almost done with my pot and I will most definitely be repurchasing this product. It's the best cleanser I've used, and I've used a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
pretty moisturizing on skin
great for daily/every other day use
cleanses well
amazing smell
worth the $

CONS
none

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by katie0804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

THIS STUFF IS WONDERFUL!! It exfoliates without drying your face out. The smell is also absolutely amazing. I've gone through two jars already! The only bad thing about it is that if you use it every time you wash your face, it can become too greasy, so I use it every few days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by solai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't call this a cleanser as it's more like a scrub. I don't know how you'd be able to get your make-up off with this! It's very grainy so if you have sensitive skin, it might not be for you and it's a definite no-no for the eye area. The cleanser is very similar to Oatfix: a little oily and quite grainy so your skin feels very soft afterwards. The scent is very toffee-like and delicious. A little goes a long way with this product so it doesn't run out very quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of Let the Good Times Roll when I bought Bche de Nol. The entire christmass collection was 50 percent off, including Bche de Nol, but not LtGTR. So that means that, at least in Belgium and probably in the rest of Europe, this product is going to be permanent available!
This smells so so so very good, I just want to eat it, it almost seems a waste to put in on my face instead of in my mouth. It has a pretty good exfoliation though, I was expecting something like Angels on Bare Skin, but this is a lot more exfoliating.
It is a bit too much to use everyday I think, so it won't replace my AoBS (orBdN right now). But when I run out of Ocean Salt, this might very well become my new facial scrub.
Only downside is that it's a little more expensive than the other fresh cleansers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Asanamara

Wow. I rocked a lot of Lush over the last few years. Herbalism... AOBS... Dark Angels... Buche de Noel... All have been lovely, albeit slightly novelty, scrubs. This takes all of my favorite parts of the standard scrubs and combines it into one cake batter smelling doughy scrub. It has a little grit in it - just enough - leaving a smooth finish and who knew corn oil was so moisturizing? This one is a keeper. It's a shame it's part of the Christmas range and won't be around long. Please Lush - keep this one for those of us who just can't wait until next year!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

Smell:Delicious
Application: Easy, Fun
Results: Amazing! Soft, baby like skin

This is an absolutely divine facial cleanser, it smell suberb, does what it says it will do and leaves my skin SUPER soft! I LOVE THIS! Definitely recommended! Ace product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is just the best. Originally I was only going to use it as a face scrub because my skin is quite dry, but I've found using it every morning to be absolutely fine. My skin is CRAZY soft since I've started using this. It does even skin tone out a bit but it's just a really wonderful all-round cleanser. It really 'polishes' your skin. Will repurchase forever and ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by babyschla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. They brought it out at Christmas a few years ago and I liked it then but was always a bit nervous about putting corn oil in my already prone to blocking nose pores. But a few years on and I am still using it. I recently went away for a couple of weeks and forgot to pack it and I really noticed the difference in my skin. Much more dull and polluted. This is now a HG product for me. Especially when combined with my ClarisOnic. The texture is grainy without being harsh or sharp and the smell is a bit like buttered popcorn- LOVE.