Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Scrub

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Walnut (Juglans Regia) Powder (Juglans Regia), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

on 9/19/2006 2:46:00 PM

this is my new favorite scrub! i use it 2-3x a week and it has made a huge difference in the texture of my skin! i used to buy all sorts of expensive exfoliators, but i really like the feel and smell of this scrub the best! smells lightly of chocolate and the scrubbing particles are walnut shell particles about the consistency of sand. depending on how hard i rub, i can get a really deep or light scrub, but it never irritates my skin and always leaves me feeling soft and smooth. a fabulous find!

Wow! I can't get over how good my skin feels after using this. It's amazing! The granules are very small and exfoliate really well without feeling too harsh or abrasive. It has a nice cocoa scent and rinses off easily. It makes my face petal-soft and gives it a soft, pretty glow. Like all Queen Helene products, it's a good-sized tube for a ridiculously low price - I paid $2.29 for mine. I'll definitely buy this again!

on 4/16/2006 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is definitely my favorite scrub. It smells so good!!!! I like the consistency and the scrubbing granules, they're not harsh, but get the job done. This scrub leaves my skin soft, feeling squeaky clean, and not dry or tight. This is a great scrub and it's so cheap! Go and get this right now! It's awesome!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I haven't been using this for long, so if I encounter any problems with it in the future I will update my review, but for now--I LOVE THIS SCRUB!!! First of all, let me say that I don't often use scrubs. Any I have tried in the past eventually started to cause breakouts (I'm crossing my fingers with this one), made my face too red after use, were too harsh, etc. This scrub is dirt cheap (actually it even looks like dirt due to its brown color and dark colored scrubby particles), creamy, smells fantastic (like cocoa), and the scrubby bits are the perfect size, shape, and roughness. My skin feels so smooth and has a wonderful healthy glow after using this product. My skin feels so clean, and it doesn't feel dried out afterward. So far I have only used it in the mornings while in the shower on my face, neck, and chest. I have never used it (nor would I try, with any scrub) to remove makeup. This product is divine, especially for the price! Go get some now! I found mine at Ulta.

on 2/23/2006 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Made my skin super soft but broke me out within two days use.

on 1/19/2006 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best facial scrubs to me on the market, which is reasonably priced. Not abrasive, just perfect and doesn't leave my skin dried out.

on 11/23/2005 2:48:00 AM

I use this all over my body. This product does a great job of exfoliating my self-tanner, leaving me fresh and smooth for the next application. Smells great too. I gave this 4 lippies because Queens Helene's Honey and Oatmeal scrub (5 lippies) is a little "scrubbier". Queen Helene does not test on animals.

on 9/19/2005 5:21:00 PM

Queen Helene IS the queen bee! This product is fantastic, I would say even better than my former Holy Grail, St. Ives Apricot. The granules are finer and more even. It feels really nice on the skin. This reminded me very much of the pricey Epicuran scrub my esthetician used at the Sports Club/LA spa, at a fraction of the cost. GO OUT AND BUY THIS!

on 9/11/2005 3:21:00 PM

Great scrub. fine particles and makes my skin smoother and clearer.

on 8/1/2005 8:02:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many good reviews for Queen Helene products. I went out and got this and the Mint Juliep mask at Ulta. To me all of the QH scrubs looked alike on the shelf, so I picked the cocoa butter scrub because it smells so good. I am pretty impressed so far. The consistency of the granules is the best I have ever tried. Not too thin, not to coarse. Just right. It doesn't dry my skin out and does a very good job of exfoliating. I will use this every morning. To me, this scrub proves you don't have to break the bank to have a good facial product. Good stuff!

Popular Scrubs