August 21, 2014 | 985 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Ng15

I just got this lipstick today and I love it! This is a color that I wouldn't usually buy, but I had 6 empty containers so I tried back 2 Mac for the first time! I picked this color because its free and fun to try new colors. I wore it out of the store and I got so many compliments on it. I feel that it suits all skin tones and anyone can wear it! There are ways to make it a little less dramatic for everyday wear. It's BEAUTIFUL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the perfect berry tone that I've been searching for! Texture is creamy and pigmentation is intense. Just a light application will go a long way. I love that this doesn't contain any sparkle since the color itself is already a statement. Like another use mentioned, there are plenty of drugstore dupes for this so you don't need to spend bank. But I feel like Rebel is an essential product for all make-up enthusiasts. A+!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is a great color for tan skin if you want an intense look. The reason why I won't buy this again is because there are so many dupes for this lipstick I can get for a cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by chengyau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it for Rm68 in Malaysia. Before knowing the price I thought it would be freaking expensive. I went crazy when the sales person told me the price. I bought 2 other colours that day. Love the colour. Not so much of the packaging. Now I wear this everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by krcb4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome for me. Day or night. Work or play. Best purple for my neutral-warm nc45ish skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this lipstick for $36 AUD (eep) It has been on my wishlist for so long, however I always bought more "wearable" neutrals/pinks. I saw this on Tanya Burr and absolutely fell in love, however I was always hesitant because I am so fair, and completely different colourings to Tanya.
However, this colour looks incredible even on me, as well as my NW40 friend, so it really suits all skin tones.
I have dark brown hair, NC15-20 skin and blue/green eyes and it really brings out all my features beautifully.
It is a berry/plumy almost pinky/purple on me, however on my friend it is a very vampy purple. It looks scary in the tube, however it swatches beautifully, if you have the chance please swatch it!
It's also definatly wearable especially in Autumn Winter, and blotted down to a sheer berry in Summer/Spring.
Definatly repurchasing this one when it runs out!
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by beccastar69

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! I line my lip first with Currant Lip Liner and then I apply Rebel and its just perfection! I am NC40 & I just can't stop receiving compliments on my lips when I use this. Will definitely buy this again in a heart beat!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by xjuliannaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I love this lipstick!! But as of this day.. I think I lost it and I only bought it two weeks ago! If Its not in my friend's car.. I'm repurchasing it. Great with magenta lip liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Rebel is a dark reddish plumberry MAC lippie. Its not too over powerful & not too calm. I probably wear it 1 or 2x a week, prefer Friday. Its like a glam/goth look in one. Its a bold color so I'd try to wear it with simple eye makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Pr33tyKaptain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

i'm nw15 with dark hair and green eyes and this does not cut it for me. on me it looks hot fuschia and i prefer deeper colors like cyber and prince noir. however this looks amazing on tan skin tones.