July 24, 2014 | 955 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by satayakulc

At first when I received this item to be put into my kit I thought hmm not worthy! However, after a few months of it sitting in my makeup shelf graveyard I decided to give it another try since I had 6 colors to play with, I really didn't want to waste them.

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I don't know if I ate something bad or was drunk or what, but this foundation is just amazing. Sheer but just enough color to keep my skin looking real while hiding the imperfections.

The light fragrance in the product is divine, I keep sniffing my fingers when I apply. It is a very clean, fresh scent similar to the way their skincare line smells.

The only drawback for me is the container. I'm sure everyone loves it because it feels very luxurious due to the container being made out of heavy glass. It is not very practical for me to carry it around in my kit. I'm sure I'll get over it though. I love the formulation too much.

I really regret not including this in my kit at first try because now I am so obsessed with it. LOVE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this foundation. I don't usually use a light foundation but when I do, I reach for this one. It sets semi-matte and lasts all day long. It looks incredibly like skin. I also like that it is a pump applicator. The smell, like other high end products, smells wonderful. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

I have been wearing this for a few months but I have mixed feelings about it - it is a good foundation but it sometimes feels dry. I now realise that if I am having a dry spell with my skin, this is not the foundation to go to. However, when my skin is more hydrated , this foundation feels and looks great. I got in 23 and the color is fine for me, a Bobbi Brown beige 3. Update: Aug 2013: I find myself using this less everyday. It just doesnt give me A+ results , I would reccommend going for Chanel Perfection lumiere - same price range , better results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the new formulation from 2012 for Diorskin Nude foundation. I would call this coverage medium, and with a demi matte finish. The original formulation was definitely more dewy than the new version. By itself, it stays nice on me for about 8 hours before I start noticing patchy fading. If I need it to last longer, I set it with powder. I wear the color 010 which is a good match for me at N/NW15. It applies well with fingers, brushes and sponges, and I use all three ways depending on how heavy I want the coverage. I find that although this product has fragrance, it doesn't bother me or cause breakouts. Overall I would definitely repurchase this again, especially because it's so hard to find good matches! Expensive but worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was searching for a cream foundation, when the CD rep recommended this. It looked awesome on her, but I wanted to check MUA reviews. When I saw the 89% would purchase again, I knew it would be awesome. Nordstrom was out of #22, but Sephora had it. OMG, I love this stuff. I only wore it for a day, so we will see. I am praying my skin reacts favorably, it is usually very nice and clear. I will update in a few days. But so far, this stuff is great. UPDATE: This is way too drying for my over 55 skin. I used to be oily, now not so much. The search continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Daaaannniiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY HG FOUNDATION FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER :')

Pros:
1- Controls oil extremely well!
2-Consistency is smooth!
3-The finish is like you're wearing new baby skin! It's GORGEOUS and glowing.
4-The bottle is pretty classy :p
5-The shade range is AMAZING. If you're clever in choosing shades, you can't go wrong!
6-The finish is velvety, smooth, semi-matte with a glowing overall appearance.
7- Stays on ALL DAY. I mean it. ( I do set it with Maybelline dream matte powder, but that's it, nothing more!)

Cons:
1- It dries pretty quickly so you MUST blend FAST.
2- Extremely pricey! I had taken this from mommy cause she doesn't use it and she told me how much it cost and I freaked! (BUT, worth it!)

The end :) Hope I helped!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Med. to full coverage that leaves my skin between matte and satin. Not the worst I've tried for settling into wrinkles and pores. Stays on me pretty well.

CONS: Beautiful packaging, but you can't tell when it will be empty. Settles in my lines more than the alternates below. Perfumey fragrance, but it's not real strong.

APPLICATION TIPS: If worried about pores or wanting this to last longer, pat a primer like L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting base into the pores. But let it "set" for at least a minute before applying the foundation.

REMOVAL TIPS: If you are prone to clogged pores, you will probably want to remove this with a cleansing oil before your regular cleanser (I like to use jojoba oil before Olay sensitive skin wash.)

ALTERNATES: D/S - L'oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute foundation is a bit better in wrinkles. For H/E and dewy, I absolutely adore MAC's tinted moisturizer, which is the best thing for not making my wrinkles look worse, out of 35 foundations I've tried.. But the concealer version of this is quite hydrating and very buildable and good for my wrinkled skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm going to be the lone dissenter here but this imo isn't so great in fact I've had drug store foundations that were better. This just looks flat on the skin and has a sort of powdery finish. Also it feels tight on the skin dispite using a good moisturizer. Taking my bottle back for a refund!

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by nikitah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is just gorgeous. I received a sample in Vogue and though it was the wrong shade, felt pretty confident about its quality. Sure enough last night I bought 31, after hesitating between 21 and 31. But it is just magic. I have relatively dry skin, so I can imagine with oily skin, perhaps the results aren't so good on their own. I think some powder would be necessary but as it stands, for me, on its own, this is my new foundation. I was previously a MUFE girl after many failures, but this even tops it for me. So happy, I think it's worth every cent!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Opuszek1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The best foundation ever! Definitely my HG and I will keep on buying it as long as it is available.I have been on a quest for finding a perfect foundation for a very long time. I have tried lots of different products, low and high end and nothing compares to this.

For me foundation is a necessity as I have acne prone skin with scarring and blotchines which means it is impossible for me to leave the house without make-up.

I like absolutely everything about this foundation:

- medium, build-able coverage
- ease of blending
- colour match (very natural looking shades)
- light scent (not very noticeable, and doesn't linger)
- it gives natural skin appearance in every light (even on close examination in bright daylight!)
-good oil control on my very oily skin, still requires blotting at midday, but nowhere near as much as with other foundations
- feels light on the skin
- doesn't accentuate flakes or small wrinkles
- doesn't get blotchy or cakey over time
- doesn't brake me out or irritate my skin (this is incredibly important as most of other foundations that gave me nice coverage, also broke me out badly)
- the pomp bottle is beautiful and feels luxurious
- my husband commented how great my skin looks when I am wearing it (so the difference is noticeable also to others)

The price is a little bit high but it is worth every penny and I have paid twice as much for foundations that weren't half as good as Dior Nude.
This one is a keeper!