October 23, 2014 | 1558 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Saddle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC 25 and this is my favourite neutral

the reddish brown works perfectly on my skin and really enhaces the natural color of my eyelids- it looks very natural! This alone with dipdown and coasta riche liner are my goto for warm, invisible looking makeup

NOTE I do have black hair and dark eyes and while I know I can pull off black without it being too harsh, i do really recommend this for all light-medium toned people with all kinds of features for a defined, soft natural look. If you are darker skinned or black, this wont be for you most likely.

I use this with an extremely light hand yet it still lasts all day when lightly dusted on my crease with a rounded fluffy brush

I have used this for months and it looks brand new- I will probably have this for YEARS of daily use

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by pumpkin11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lots of NC30+ have been saying that this is a HG color for them but I'm just chiming in too say that this works beautifully on my yellow toned NC20 skin...nice smoky brown that gives me a soft smoldery eye. Love it and the peachy orange tones in the shadow make my green eyes pop!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this almost every day. It is the perfect all-over lid color for my NW 45 skin. Sometimes I use something in the crease, sometimes I use a liner but this shadow is usually my starting point.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this color (especially in the crease). At least for me anyway. I'm fairly pale with hazel eyes. It seems to make them pop a little more. The color is very warm & looks kind of like a matte version of Texture (one of my other favorites for a crease color). Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by xoleaxo

I love Saddle.. for me, it's the perfect blending color (I am NC35). I use it in almost every look for blending the crease out.. for a super easy smokey look, i apply a medium/dark color on the lid (like MAC Humid, a bronze, etc) then blend it out.. it's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Thrizyl

NW43/Black hair/Brown Eyes

Saddle is not the most exciting colour but it is the perfect 'my skin tone' colour for me.

The possibilities are therefore endless. I could use it as my 'my lids but better' colour when I am going for a neutral eye. I can use it as a base under other e/s. I can use it to blend out smoky eyes and I can use it to correct mistakes.

It is very pigmented and easy to use.

A great purchase for anyone around my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow, i wear it almost everyday, i have had this one for about 2 years now and barely hit the pan, its great for your crease! Will repurchase once i run out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm nc 40 ...wish it looked warmer on me , other than that ..it is very blendable ..stays forever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These MAC shadows are addictive. I decided to stop buying cheap drugstore shadow and buy more quality and I'm glad I did. My eyelids have hyper pigmentation and I suffer from eczema. So many times eye shadows don't show up on me however every MAC shadow except soft brown show up without a base. I use this a crease color and deepen the outer edge with something else. This is great go to shadow for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this eyeshadow for my brows. It does a great job and is a great colour when my hair has some red in it. I get compliments everytime I use this for my brows. I use a nice angle brush I bought from Quo which works nicely.

UPDATE: Gave this 5 lippies - still the best brown out there. I just love this stuff. However, getting away from red again so will put this to bed till the spring.