December 20, 2014 | 845 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Saddle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this and/or Texture in my crease almost every day. It is the perfect background color for my NW43 skin. It looks very bland in the pan, so is easy to pass on. However, once you start using it you will wonder how did you ever blend colors without it. Saddle is one color that will always be in my MAC brown eyeshadow palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by naaatalieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great neutral matte brown that i wear on a daily basis alone or combined with club eyeshadow on the crease...very pretty! Whenever I get lazy and don't feel like doing much i just sweep this on my lids put mascara and am ready to go. This is always in my make up bag with me...my go to eyeshadow for everything! love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC 25 and this is my favourite neutral

the reddish brown works perfectly on my skin and really enhaces the natural color of my eyelids- it looks very natural! This alone with dipdown and coasta riche liner are my goto for warm, invisible looking makeup

NOTE I do have black hair and dark eyes and while I know I can pull off black without it being too harsh, i do really recommend this for all light-medium toned people with all kinds of features for a defined, soft natural look. If you are darker skinned or black, this wont be for you most likely.

I use this with an extremely light hand yet it still lasts all day when lightly dusted on my crease with a rounded fluffy brush

I have used this for months and it looks brand new- I will probably have this for YEARS of daily use

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by pumpkin11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lots of NC30+ have been saying that this is a HG color for them but I'm just chiming in too say that this works beautifully on my yellow toned NC20 skin...nice smoky brown that gives me a soft smoldery eye. Love it and the peachy orange tones in the shadow make my green eyes pop!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this almost every day. It is the perfect all-over lid color for my NW 45 skin. Sometimes I use something in the crease, sometimes I use a liner but this shadow is usually my starting point.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this color (especially in the crease). At least for me anyway. I'm fairly pale with hazel eyes. It seems to make them pop a little more. The color is very warm & looks kind of like a matte version of Texture (one of my other favorites for a crease color). Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by xoleaxo

I love Saddle.. for me, it's the perfect blending color (I am NC35). I use it in almost every look for blending the crease out.. for a super easy smokey look, i apply a medium/dark color on the lid (like MAC Humid, a bronze, etc) then blend it out.. it's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Thrizyl

NW43/Black hair/Brown Eyes

Saddle is not the most exciting colour but it is the perfect 'my skin tone' colour for me.

The possibilities are therefore endless. I could use it as my 'my lids but better' colour when I am going for a neutral eye. I can use it as a base under other e/s. I can use it to blend out smoky eyes and I can use it to correct mistakes.

It is very pigmented and easy to use.

A great purchase for anyone around my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow, i wear it almost everyday, i have had this one for about 2 years now and barely hit the pan, its great for your crease! Will repurchase once i run out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm nc 40 ...wish it looked warmer on me , other than that ..it is very blendable ..stays forever