July 31, 2014 | 995 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Saddle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this almost every day. It is the perfect all-over lid color for my NW 45 skin. Sometimes I use something in the crease, sometimes I use a liner but this shadow is usually my starting point.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this color (especially in the crease). At least for me anyway. I'm fairly pale with hazel eyes. It seems to make them pop a little more. The color is very warm & looks kind of like a matte version of Texture (one of my other favorites for a crease color). Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by xoleaxo

I love Saddle.. for me, it's the perfect blending color (I am NC35). I use it in almost every look for blending the crease out.. for a super easy smokey look, i apply a medium/dark color on the lid (like MAC Humid, a bronze, etc) then blend it out.. it's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Thrizyl

NW43/Black hair/Brown Eyes

Saddle is not the most exciting colour but it is the perfect 'my skin tone' colour for me.

The possibilities are therefore endless. I could use it as my 'my lids but better' colour when I am going for a neutral eye. I can use it as a base under other e/s. I can use it to blend out smoky eyes and I can use it to correct mistakes.

It is very pigmented and easy to use.

A great purchase for anyone around my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow, i wear it almost everyday, i have had this one for about 2 years now and barely hit the pan, its great for your crease! Will repurchase once i run out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm nc 40 ...wish it looked warmer on me , other than that ..it is very blendable ..stays forever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These MAC shadows are addictive. I decided to stop buying cheap drugstore shadow and buy more quality and I'm glad I did. My eyelids have hyper pigmentation and I suffer from eczema. So many times eye shadows don't show up on me however every MAC shadow except soft brown show up without a base. I use this a crease color and deepen the outer edge with something else. This is great go to shadow for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this eyeshadow for my brows. It does a great job and is a great colour when my hair has some red in it. I get compliments everytime I use this for my brows. I use a nice angle brush I bought from Quo which works nicely.

UPDATE: Gave this 5 lippies - still the best brown out there. I just love this stuff. However, getting away from red again so will put this to bed till the spring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Getting closer to my perfect brown e/s, although this is not quite it. It is a lovely toasted shade of brown, and one of my favorite matte shades. When I need a simple every day look, this is my go-to shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by imzadi14

Saddle, where have you been all my MAC loving life? I have been wearing mac shadows for at least 15 years and I have 4 palettes of 15 shadows plus assorted exclusives and this one never even registered on my radar...but is my new favorite. It makes my brownish gold eyes pop, it looks professional and polished with just about any color I have paired it with. I am an NC 25-30 and I know that I will never be with out this color. It always seemed too orange until a helpful MA was rather insistant that it would be a good color for me.