December 19, 2014 | 1540 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

I really wanted to like this product, but I just didn't. Had absolutely no coverage at all and made me very oily, even though I used the one for oily skin! Was almost as though i was putting clear oil straight onto my face! Would never repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by virginblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I accidentally picked this up instead of the Dream Fresh BB cream which I was excited to try because I heard it was good for oily, acne-prone skin. I wore this stuff on a day when I was going to take a walk on the beach. I figured the sunscreen would be enough to protect my face if I also wore sunglasses and a hat. First if all, this stuff has a weird feel to it. It dries really quickly and seems both powdery and shiny at the same time. It had fairly nice coverage for something that is not really a BB cream, but more of a tinted moisturizer. It did not stay on long and I had to keep reapplying it. And my stroll in the beach? My face got sunburnt. And I woke up this morning with my skin broken out. I can't be sure if it's the BB cream because I only used it once, but I won't be trying it again. It might stay on better with a primer and powder over it, but that just defeats the point of a tinted moisturizer to me. So, in conclusion:
PROS: nice coverage for TM, cheap, natural-looking.
CONS: comes off very quickly, sunscreen doesn't seem to work very well, causes breakouts (maybe)
UPDATE: This definitely caused my breakout. As soon as I went back to my normal routine, my skin cleared up.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by danycgza

I bought this at Target a couple of months ago. I was new with all the BB cream hype and this is the first that I bought. The packaging is cute so I gave it a try. When I wore it on my face I saw no difference at all. I use this now as a moisturizer and SPF. It won't cover blemishes at all, it has a very very light pigmentation. I'm really disappointed with this BB cream. It is soft, it doesn't clog my pores, doesn't break me out. It just didn't work for me at all. I won't repurchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kenzie1212

It wasn't horrible, but it's not worth repurchasing. I have fair skin with pink undertones and the lightest shade made me look a bit orange. The coverage was very light and didn't really cover anything at all. Also, I looked very greasy after about 2 hours. It was disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by marysmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Last year I bought this product because I was the only kid that had bad breakouts and I wanted some coverage. I tried it and it barely covers imperfections and I was very disappointed with it. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Emilee1415

I was sort of skeptical about this product because I know it offered a "light" coverage but tried it anyways since I wanted my skin to look very natural but still cover my redness and spots (I prefer more medium coverage matte foundations). I purchased it from a local K-Mart and tried it the next morning. I put a facial primer on and then applied one layer of the bb cream and noticed right away it was very watery. I let the foundation set after applying with a beauty blender and it felt like lotion was on my face. I applied another layer and none of my redness was covered at all. It looked like I was very oily and had just ran a long distance. My face was very very dewy looking, which might not be bad but my whole face just looked greasy. I set with a powder to see how the foundation would hold up. Not even three hours later and my face looked so shiny and greasy. Will NOT be buying from Maybelline again. I have never had this happen with a product before. No coverage. No shine control. For $8.99, this product is NOT worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Late to the party on this one! I bought this on vacation when I got a very uncharacteristic tan and my regular BB cream was suddenly too light. The lightest shade was a perfect match to my new darker skintone. It could never work in winter but for then I was happy with it.

I kind of forgot about it until last week, as I haven't been wearing much on my face because of the heat. However, I'm really enjoying how light it is (MUCH lighter than my usual Skin79 in both texture and coverage) and I discovered that it makes my skin look awesome in the terrible fluorescent lights at work. I actually had to do a double-take in the bathroom mirror because ordinarily those lights make me look like a resuscitated corpse when I'm dry. But lo and behold, my skin was fresh as a daisy, without a dry patch in sight.

As a bonus, I've noticed that it helps my blush stay put for longer, which is weird but nice. I don't powder it otherwise.

All in all, a great lazy-day staple for when you don't feel like wearing makeup but can't bear to go out barefaced. *ducks thrown tomatoes*

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by suzzy1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Big big fan of this product. I really don't like wearing foundation unless I have an event or special occasion. I did however need something to make me look fresh and put together for work.

I found this cream suited my skin really well. I have extremely light skin with slight yellow undertones so anything with pink tones is disastrous, while I found BBs such as loreals too orange.

I typically wear a light moisturizer under all products, so with this my face felt like a dream! So soft and moisturized. I set it all with a tiny bit of Lorac dry powder and I'm good for most of the day.

This is such a low maintainence product and I'm obsessed.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by esther1217

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cream spread blemishes all over my chin!!! I NEVER had blemishes in my LIFE!!!!
This cream was the only new thing I changed in my Cosmetic.Never buy ever again...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Allisonruth25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this bb cream. I use it everyday because personally, I dont like to wear foundations at school. It evens out my skin tone and I use some concealer with it for extra coverage. It does make my chin slightly oily but its nothing powder or blotting sheets cant fix. The only issue I have is the packaging. When I squeeze it out its pretty liquidy and it can come out very fast which can get a bit messy. Overall I adore this bb cream and I definitely will be repurchasing this product. Two thumbs up for Maybelline!