Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Squalane, Bis Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyalmide 3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerylthrityl Tetra Di Butyl Hydroxyhdrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Peperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 11/27/2012 11:55:00 AM

Rendezvous is a very pretty orange with a small hint of red. Do not let the outside color scar you. My skin tone is fair but I tried this color and it looks pretty good. I love it. It is a summer color but you can wear it whenever

on 11/17/2012 11:08:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've had this for a few months now and have hardly used anything else because it is just so easy to use, feels great and looks wonderful without maintenance. The color rendezvous is a reddish orange that looks great on my fair skintone as a younger, less serious alternative to red and fades slightly pink on my lips as the day passes. The formula is hydrating and not at all drying like most stains and has a slight minty scent. It's easy to apply and I don't have to worry about touch ups throughout the day, which is perfect.

on 11/2/2012 5:08:00 PM

easy to put on and dont need a miror for that. but... it doesnt "stain" the lips because it comes off unevenly and very quickly. its also drys my lips.
and on photo its changes color and looks very glowy!

on 10/13/2012 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Nice formula, not too drying, leaves a stain that lasts for a while. Full out, this is just too...something for me. Bright/orange I suppose. But blotted down it leaves a nice stain, coral-orangey.

on 9/29/2012 2:29:00 PM

I recently just purchased this shade and it is my favorite. It seems a tad bit more pigmentated than the other colors I have tried. It is pretty much a bright red toned orange. I have not worn it all yet for the fact that I bought it at the end of summer and it was transitioning into fall. But I will be rocking it this spring. The color is gorgeous and the formula does stay on all day and it not drying like other lipstains can be. I would totally reccommend this.

on 9/29/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this but I am an LLL with more yellow toned skin(NC 25/30) so if you're more pink toned you're not going to be a believer. Yes it is orangey. But I also like it better when I mix it with Charm (that concealer colored lip balm stain). Together they are the perfect coral color. (Why didn't Revlon do that? Hmm, anyway,) Together they last hours on me and really brighten the old kisser. Try this combo if you don't love either charm or rendezvous on their own.

on 9/22/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

LOVE. I never wear lipstick, even lip gloss bothers me and even though I've tried & bought different lip products, I always want to wipe them off minutes after applying. This is amazing because it feels like normal chapstick/balm. I forget it's on, don't taste it, smell it, etc. However, it's the most gorgeous orange color. I usually dislike how I look with lip products on, but this is super flattering with my coloring (NC10-15), and is a great pop of color against my fair skin. It isn't drying at all, it's actually moisturizing. Even after eating, I still can see this product on my lips. It definitely fades, but it's a slow process, it really does seem to "stain" your lips. Really impressed, might try other colors.

on 9/13/2012 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I LOVE this! I got so many compliments when I wore this color (it's a straight-up ORANGE - no coral here), even from a teacher of mine. It's seriously SO moisturizing, something that's incredibly unique in a lipstain. And it really does stain your lips, to the point where I'd put it on in the morning, reapply (although it wasn't entirely necessary), go to sleep, and wake up - still with traces of it on my lips. This is honestly the best chapstick I've ever used - yes, I said chapstick. It really restored my lips and made them soft again. I really hope Revlon comes out with a real chapstick, something like Maybelline's Baby Lips, so that I can use a moisturizing chapstick that won't stain my lips!

on 9/3/2012 3:57:00 PM

I bought this while browsing the makeup aisle at the drugstore. Having tried most other stains, some quite expensive, I didn't expect much. But for the price it was worth a shot. What a surprise! It isn't drying at all, left lips moist looking but not shiny. It's very comfortable on the lips. It is really pigmented so you can tell you're wearing color. And it lasts for hours. I'd had mine on for a couple hours and when I first checked the mirror was really surprised to find color still there. I highly recommend this, just wish they had more colors.

on 9/3/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Absolutely love these lip balm stains! Rendevous is a orange colour, but it is not nearly as harsh of an orange as it looks to be on the packaging. It just gives you a nice coral tint, that you can build up easily if you so wish by just applying more.
I have bought eight of these so far, and plan on buying two more. They are by far the best lip product I have tried in quite some time. You can choose easily how vibrant the colour is (you can apply just a little for a nice hint of colour, or apply it in layers to build it up). I have found that regular lip stains dry out your lips horribly, and settle into any cracks you may have. This is not the case with these balm stains- these go on just like a moisturizing lipstick. They have a glossy sheen to them and over time the colour fades into a stain. It is a very natural looking stain and it looks gorgeous. I love how they won't come off your lips- so they definitely are "kissable"! They smell of mint at first, but the smell fades quickly. Also, they are tasteless (which is definitely better than having an awful taste like most lip products).
I am so glad that I tried these stains! None of them have been a disappointment so far, so I am going to continue to buy and use these!