April 19, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by mooney81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Had been excited ( like everyone else) to try these! Bought Rendezvous after much deliberation and am loving it! Perfect colour for summer! Rendezvous shows up orange/peach coloured on my lips and I love it. Definitely long wearing (colour stayed on for 4 hours at the beach going in and out of the water and eating) without having to reapply. Love it, will probs buy more!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love the balm stain products and Rendezvous is no exception! The coral color is amazing, although a bit intimidating. I also like the mint scent/slight tingly feel of these products. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by kaww34

This color is the BEST! Its great for my skin tone and I am so glad I tried it out!! I love the soft feeling it leaves my lips with. Not at all drying like other lip stains. I will surely collect more colors, but I will definitely pick up a few more in Rendezvous!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by grecia28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

-Smells great (like mint).
-It is really smooth to apply.
-The color is an intense coral almost orange which is buildable and long lasting.
-It feels nice on lips.
-When it fades your lips are left stained, not colorless like when you wear lip balm.
-You do not have to sharpen it.

So I love this balm stain!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I was really afraid to try this at first because it's ORANGE! Yikes! But come to find it looks great on my lips. I find this very similar if not the same color as MAC's Vegas Volt. I had to take off a star because after a few hours, it'll fade but leave the outside of my lips stained. It basically looks like I am wearing it on as a lip liner which is extremely unflattering.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by robinharmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this product is an orange, not coral. It looks great on my skin tone and I love the shine. It lasts for such a long time. The only thing i dont love about it is the smell. But i get used to it after a little while, so it's really not that bad. I love this product, i have three of the colors and this one is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by denns

This is a truly gorgeous orange-y red color with just a hint of coral in it. It's perfect for summertime, and I love how the orange isn't too "orange-y" in this stain - for the people that tend to pull all of the orange out of orange-y reds and orange-y pinks, you know what I mean! This definitely doesn't do that, and you can build the intensity of these balm stains so the color suits you perfectly. For reference, I am an NW20-25 with medium/dark brown hair, and this shade is lovely. Great when you have a tan, but also very wearable and pretty in those pale winter months as well.

If you love the balm stains and maybe want something a little warmer than the red "Romantic" shade, give Rendezvous a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Spin off of Cliniques Chubby Sticks. I read reviews and wanted to try and compare. its half the price of CCS. I picked up rendezvous because it looked like a great coral color for summer. its a slightly semi frosted orange...straight up orange. if you have pigmented lips, this will offset the orange and turn it into a coral. or if you are looking for orange-this is it! it has great color payoff, i have to use a light hand to get the coral color i want. the 1st time i swiped it on really good and boy, it was hella orange and bright-great for nighttime but too bright for daytime IMO. i layer bare minerals party starter over it for a glossy look-perfect coral match. 1 lippie off because the formula can be DRY. CCS are hands down more moisturizing!! you cannot wear this with a dried, flaky lip, it will accentuate it. minty sensation when applied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I decided to try this product based on all the raves about it on youtube. I picked this color becuz i don't have an 'orange-y' lipstick. I have to say I LOVE this!!! Unlike traditional lipstains, this is very moisturizing. when it fades, you are left with a nice tint of colour. I slept with this on and when i woke up in the morning my lips had a beautiful orangey coral color. Perfect for spring/summer! Costs about $8US.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by BelleRosse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My lips are quite pigmented to start with..further..unevenly pigmented..darker upperlip and lighter lower lip...it looks as though ive used some 'Covergirl Flipsticks tricks' to get that gradient look..
This shade looked bright orange on my handsatch but on my lips...it looked like bright pink...ya..no traces of orange as well...but i like the color pink so im keeping it..
Earlier, i bought the shade 'sweetheart' and it looked straigt purple on my lips..But the color that i want from 'sweetheart', is what i get from 'redezvous'....pretty surprising right! This pretty much looks like bright MLBB shade.
At first, though i liked the color, i thought this color might not show up on my lips, or might not be flattering enough on my NC40 skin tone...but it did show up..and all the tannys out there..if u r thinking of to try it...just do it..its a good one..
and coming to the stain part..its no big deal for this one..the glossyness stayed for 1hr..and stain for 3-4 hrs..