E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 12/29/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product was average and noting special.I have very dry lips, and I did find it harsh and rough on my lips, and did not do a great job at getting rid of lipstick stain colour or dry skin. If you suffer from dry lips I would defiantly suggest investing in a good lip scrub/exfoliate such as fresh sugar scrub! However if you do not have very dry lips like myself then this product is perfect and very well priced!

on 12/27/2014 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

E.L.F has to be one of my favorite brands hands down. I find that they are very affordable and have genuine quality goods. To start off I have heard great reviews for the exfoliator and I have been searching for it ever since. I finally found it in Old Navy! It is winter where I live right now and I could not have found it at a better time. (My lips get a little ugly in the winter as the same with others) to start off it was very cheap. I found it in a sales bin and got mine for a dollar! When I opened it the smell was just heavenly. Almost like a chocolatelty sweet smell. It is very textured and really does scrub the lips to get the dead skin off. I found the moment I used it the dead skin just scrubbed off. Not only that but it leaves your lips tasting sweet like sugar and I find that to be a nice little plus! The only complaint I have is if you store it somewhere hot it can melt or break easily. I love the sleek looking black case but it is a little flimsy in my opinion. This is great for prepping lips for lipstick, gloss, or any other lip product. You can even use it as a hydrating Chapstick if you want. Overall I will definetly repurchase over and over.

on 12/26/2014 6:46:00 PM

I really love this! It smells so amazing like vanilla and it really does exfoliate and leaves my lips very smooth

on 12/22/2014 8:14:00 PM

Well for my whole life I have been using brown sugar and an old toothbrush to exfoliate my lips everyday, and this product is pretty much a sugary toothbrush in a tube. It works great to exfoliate whether it's before applying a lip color or at night to smooth your lips. I use this at night and then apply Nivea lip balm and my lips are as smooth and healthy looking as ever :-)

on 12/17/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Really nice product. Great for right before putting lipstick on to exfoliate.
Would buy again!

on 12/13/2014 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

After reading the reviews, I had to purchase. I got a 3 pack from Amazon. I should use this more than I do, but when I do, I love it. The price was great and the product is excellent. I agree with the other reviewer about the sugar under your nails. This is easy to use and not too harsh. Our winters are not that cold in Seattle, but I travel and my lips do get cracked. this helps to eliminate the dull, dead skin. Thanks MUA

on 12/5/2014 10:44:00 PM

Perfect product. Cheap. Tasty. Effectively keep cruddies off lips. I use it before reapplying lip things during the day to combat that nasty accumulation in the lines and corners. All my female friends are getting one for xmacchah. Thanks emilynoel83.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

It is cold and windy where I live during winter. Usually a good layer of chap stick or something of the like keeps my lips from cracking and peeling but not this year. My lips are past dry and cracking and now peeling. I even resorted to scrubbing them with a toothbrush because it had gotten so bad. Then I ran across this at Target. I applied it using small circles and up/down motions and there was a noticeable difference immediately. Within an hour the cracking was much better. It smells like brown sugar. I'm glad I bought two, I will be putting them to good use.

on 12/2/2014 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Omg this tastes like candy. Perfect texture to scrub away the dry nasties from my lips. Yummmmmmmmy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's very lovely! It keeps my lips soft and gently scrubs dead skin away. It leaves a smooth feel behind and the taste of brown-sugar and vanilla on my lips.

Popular Lip Treatments