E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

It is cold and windy where I live during winter. Usually a good layer of chap stick or something of the like keeps my lips from cracking and peeling but not this year. My lips are past dry and cracking and now peeling. I even resorted to scrubbing them with a toothbrush because it had gotten so bad. Then I ran across this at Target. I applied it using small circles and up/down motions and there was a noticeable difference immediately. Within an hour the cracking was much better. It smells like brown sugar. I'm glad I bought two, I will be putting them to good use.

on 12/2/2014 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Omg this tastes like candy. Perfect texture to scrub away the dry nasties from my lips. Yummmmmmmmy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's very lovely! It keeps my lips soft and gently scrubs dead skin away. It leaves a smooth feel behind and the taste of brown-sugar and vanilla on my lips.

on 11/22/2014 10:55:00 PM

I can not say enough about this a fellow MUA member turned me onto this and I could not be more thrilled with it. First off it is in a STICK form no more getting sugar and paste stuck under my nails. I have four of these one in my car, makeup area, bed side table and purse . It is HG my target had a big clearance bin each one was $1 so I bought about 25 of them I will never be without this and at night it is perfect paired with the bite agave lip mask my lips have never looked or felt better.

on 11/22/2014 3:24:00 PM

love it does what its supposed to do !

on 11/20/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to give it a two because it was broken completely off of the base when I opened it and it fell out. I think it has a more balmy texture towards the tip and is mostly sugar at the bottom. It's so solid that I can take it out and hold/apply it with my fingers without it melting. The packaging is also messed up and it won't twist up and down. I'm letdown, but I suppose the balm itself is nice. The sugar doesn't do anything except scratch your lips a little. It's not a heavy duty scrub to remove dead skin from your lips.

on 11/20/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

First off id repurchase this just for the smell/taste its that good. Vanilla cake/coconutty. Really nice. The packaging is A+ looks expensive. The product itself can be alitte harsh, i read some where it takes a couple uses to break it in and make it softer. All in all not a bad product

on 11/20/2014 8:54:00 AM

It's that time of year...winter....my poor lips have been so dry so I grabbed this product yesterday from target and I'm already obsessed. I love the packaging, I love the smell, and it's moisturizing! I think this is something that I will always have in my stash and keep re purchasing again and again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this product! I am on medication that leaves my mouth dry, which means my lips stay REALLY chapped (especially in cold weather). This exfoliator is so gentle that I can use it daily without it irritating my lips. It removes every bit of rough skin and leaves my lips soft and silky. I would most definitely recommend trying this!

on 11/6/2014 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

How did I ever live before this little gem? For only a few bucks, you can get a great lip exfoliator in a lipstick-like packaging. It smells really nice, like coffee or something. It twists up and at first, it doesn't exfoliate right away. You have to break it in a little bit, but when it works, it really freaking works. It's gritty and I see my skin come off as I use it. It's a must-have product to use before putting on lipstick or lip gloss. I like to put on lip balm and then use this product, so that my lips are super moisturized afterwards. Sometimes, bits of skin will get stuck on your lips or on the tube, so just use a tissue to get it off. You could always make your own lip exfoliator, but this is already cheap and it's convenient. I highly recommend this product!

Popular Lip Treatments