E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 11/20/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to give it a two because it was broken completely off of the base when I opened it and it fell out. I think it has a more balmy texture towards the tip and is mostly sugar at the bottom. It's so solid that I can take it out and hold/apply it with my fingers without it melting. The packaging is also messed up and it won't twist up and down. I'm letdown, but I suppose the balm itself is nice. The sugar doesn't do anything except scratch your lips a little. It's not a heavy duty scrub to remove dead skin from your lips.

on 11/20/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

First off id repurchase this just for the smell/taste its that good. Vanilla cake/coconutty. Really nice. The packaging is A+ looks expensive. The product itself can be alitte harsh, i read some where it takes a couple uses to break it in and make it softer. All in all not a bad product

on 11/20/2014 8:54:00 AM

It's that time of year...winter....my poor lips have been so dry so I grabbed this product yesterday from target and I'm already obsessed. I love the packaging, I love the smell, and it's moisturizing! I think this is something that I will always have in my stash and keep re purchasing again and again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this product! I am on medication that leaves my mouth dry, which means my lips stay REALLY chapped (especially in cold weather). This exfoliator is so gentle that I can use it daily without it irritating my lips. It removes every bit of rough skin and leaves my lips soft and silky. I would most definitely recommend trying this!

on 11/6/2014 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

How did I ever live before this little gem? For only a few bucks, you can get a great lip exfoliator in a lipstick-like packaging. It smells really nice, like coffee or something. It twists up and at first, it doesn't exfoliate right away. You have to break it in a little bit, but when it works, it really freaking works. It's gritty and I see my skin come off as I use it. It's a must-have product to use before putting on lipstick or lip gloss. I like to put on lip balm and then use this product, so that my lips are super moisturized afterwards. Sometimes, bits of skin will get stuck on your lips or on the tube, so just use a tissue to get it off. You could always make your own lip exfoliator, but this is already cheap and it's convenient. I highly recommend this product!

on 10/27/2014 7:52:00 AM

This is my absolute favorite lip product. I use it every other day and my lips stay flake free and well hydrated.

on 10/16/2014 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm obsessed with exfoliation products and I admit because of the price I thought this product might be mediocre but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a very harsh exfoliation and smells great. I use it daily, even if Im not putting anything on my lips that day. You can't beat the 3 bucks either. I'm going back to target and getting what they have left.

on 10/12/2014 6:49:00 AM

Love it and it's a good price as well. Normally use it in the morning before applying lipstick to get a smooth canvas.

on 10/8/2014 12:54:00 PM

I absolutely adore this lip exfoliator! It is perfect for smoothing my chapped lips. I use it twice per day, once at night and once in the morning for soft, smooth and supple lips.

I've noticed that my lipsticks glide on so much more smoothly, and the exfoliation actually plumps up my lips a little and makes them fuller. The effect on its own doesn't last that long, but add a lip plumper on top, and it works really well!

I had NO idea just how handy this sleek little exfoliator would come to me. Now, it's part of my everyday beauty routine and I can't do without it.

on 10/2/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is very affordable and does a remarkable job of exfoliating and leaving my lips prepped for gloss and lipstick. I love that it comes in a tube for safe travel and convenience and you can decide the level of exfoliation you need by either applying it lightly or using more force. It smells very nice too and my lips feel and look more soft. You don't get any greasy residue but more of a natural shine which is good. I had a hard time getting a hold of this so I was happy to have found it now that the weather has been warming up where I live.

Popular Lip Treatments