E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 9/8/2014 1:21:00 PM

This stuff is BOMB!!! I had something from another brand that claimed to do the same thing but it was awful and more than 2x the price! This really does exfoliate the lips so well!! You can also adjust how deep of an exfoliation you want as well. My lips are definitely smoother after using this! I love the nice vanilla-y scent!! I also LOVE the fact that it's like a lipstick so you don't have to worry about dipping your fingers in a jar repeatedly! I bought 2 and I will likely be going back to get more back ups! At $3 US (or $4 if buying in Canada)... you really can't beat the price!

on 8/24/2014 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Whoever thought of this THANK YOU! I just bought this today there were only 2 left so it must be good stuff I already can see and feel a difference in my lips. I always have such chapped dry lips even now & it's summer... Never thought to exfoliate my lips? Lol but now my lipstick looks so much better... I hope this doesnt get discontinued!! It is $3 in the USA at your local drugstore.

on 8/23/2014 1:08:00 PM

Great lip exfoliator! Smells AMAZING, feels amazing and works amazingly. And very cheap! Great buy.

on 8/22/2014 10:52:00 PM

Tastes great!

on 8/19/2014 1:17:00 PM

Awesome lip exfoliating and super cheap. Use at night a few times a week.

The moment I opened this the whole stick immediately fell out of the tube. Luckily it stayed intact and only fell into the lid so I popped it back in. Unfortunately I didn't think to twist it back down and accidentally smooshed the top. It still works, but it's not as pretty :(

I really appreciate how non-messy this is compared to sugar lip scrubs that come in a pot. Makes it really easy to use on the go. It doesn't taste gross and it makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized. Not a bad deal!

on 7/11/2014 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Saw this lip exfoliator highly recommended on pinterest, & decided to try it. I buy a couple of E.L.F products & I've always been satisfied. So I was looking around for something to take the flacky dead skin off my lips which happens alot & I love matte lipsticks but it wouldn't look all that nice due to the dead skin. Let me just say I will never go back! My lips are smooth & look pretty again! Haven't had the chance to try it with my natte lipsticks but I'm excited to see how my lips will look! Most def am awesome product & very cheap!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because of the reviews and because my lips are constantly dry and chapped. It was just ok. It goes on harsh and I don't get a lot of moisturizing out of it. The smell is nice and a good price, but I don't think I will buy this again as my lips are still chapped. I don't think it did anything for my lips

on 7/7/2014 8:39:00 PM

This is a wonderful lip exfoliator!! I always used to hate feeling like I couldn't wear lipstick or any sort of lip color without it clinging to the dry skin on my lips. I don't have that problem anymore now that this Lip Exfoliator is in my life!! It's packaged just like a lipstick, but the "lipstick" consists of a balm mixed with a gritty scrub. It can feel a little bit harsh, so I like to wet my lips with a little bit of water before I scrub it with this. It sloughs off the dry skin and makes my lips super smooth! My only complaint is that the "lipstick" is a little bit loose at the bottom, but it doesn't keep this from working wonders for my lips. Highly recommend.

Makes my lips look and feel young & fresh! Plump, too! Smells good, even tastes good! Love it!

Popular Lip Treatments