April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ellierosepoppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this for the first time yesterday. Really impressed. Likely the best foundation brush I've used. Made my makeup (Dermablend) go on smoothly. No little streaks or smudges. It looked natural and gave great coverage. Soft bristles and a sturdy, pretty colored handle. Definitely recommend this whole line of brushes. They're also incredibly inexpensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this brush! It's dense and soft, and it really applies liquid foundation well. It's small enough to get into all the contours of your face, even the undereye area and around the nose. I used it for more of a cream foundation once but it wasn't as good for that - I think it may also have been the foundation itself though. The price is a little iffy for me as I can't quite justify spending almost $10 for a makeup brush - although that's on the low side for good brushes! I definitely recommend, especially for liquid foundation. (And I like to watch Sam -and Nic- Chapman on YouTube -Pixiwoo- I recommend their makeup tutorials! My other favorite YouTube makeup artist often uses this brush too. It's just a great brush.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by aquaryss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Are you looking to find the perfect brush for highlighting your face?

If you're like me, you like to have a brush for every little thing you do. This brush is IDEAL for putting on highlighting powder. I was on a quest to find the perfect brush for just that, and it's harder than you would think, since everyone likes to use every brush for foundation application. I like my brushes to be super precise, and this one fits the bill.

I have nothing else to add that hasn't already been said. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by koushi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite blush for applying liquid or cream foundations! The brush hair is synthetic and very dense and short so that it doesn't move around when you're applying. Very little product is wasted and the denseness also helps even out your complexion without any patchiness or streakiness. I want multiples of this brush so I don't have to wash my brushes so often. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

It is good but it works different with different foundations. Now I cant tell if it is good or bad.
Bristles are soft, doesnt shed. This brush spreads foundation in a thinner layer on the face than eg stippling brush.
The size is very good, not too big and comfortable to get to all the areas of the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by veelui

finally got this brush and tried it a couple times and i think it works really well. i think it soaks up a lot of product though so you have to be careful when dipping into your jar of foundation. it buffs into skin really well, imo, and doesn't leave any streaks on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! Most of my brushes, are from MAC and Sephora, but I read so much about this brush that I really wanted to try it. I've been really impressed by it for the amount that it cost me. It's quite dense, it has synthetic bristles, but they are SO soft...I love the feel of it. I haven't had any bristles shed. It has a long, orange, aluminum ferrule, and a shorter, black, rubbery feeling plastic handle. The handle also has a flat bottom so it can stand on it's own, and If you're not careful, you can put dents into the ferrule. This brush buffs on liquid foundation like a dream! It's easy to use, foundation comes out completely when washing with baby shampoo, and it dries very quickly. It gives me a really nice, airbrush finish. I've only had it for about four months, but it's still looking and performing perfectly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Is dense but so rough!! It gave me winkles just a week of use

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by an0uck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great brush. Soft and gentle on skin.

Have washed it twice, and both times has come out clean, no lost bristles, and re-shaped easily.

I like how the brush can stand on its handle. However, the orange casing scratches and dents easily.

Have only tried with liquid foundation so far. But seems good. Everything that I would have wanted it to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really, really good brush for liquid and cream foundations. This is soft and dense, very comparable (if not maybe just as good and half the cost) as my Sigma F80 brush. I pump my liquid on the back of my hand, dab this brush in good and then use circular strokes to buff the makeup into my face and it looks SOOO good when I'm done. Love it

This brush has been washed many, many times and is still the perfect shape and has not lost any bristles. The fact the base can "stand on its own" doesn't matter much to me because my brushes sit in a cup.

Buy it and try it!